[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a dresm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (92KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 750x450px
I have a dresm
>>
>>71612495
>>
>>71612495

All of the orange part should be English.
Protestants deserve to live in peace in their home island without IRA loons bombing them every second.
>>
I've never understood what the big hoo ha in Ireland is about desu, don't really know why both sides are so obsessed. Northern Ireland is still Ireland either way
>>
>>71612621
I hope you realise the orange part isn't actually a representation of where the Protestant population are located in Ireland you autistic finn
>>
>>71612495

Looks like a heat map

Green is density of people escaping to America

Orange is people escaping to UK

White is already dead from cirrhosis, molestation and famine
>>
One day, Ireland will be unified. We'll kick out all prods and forbid the English language.
>>
>>71612706

>implying you didn't genocide the southern protestants

Irelands list of crimes against humanity is long.
>>
>>71612741
Fuck off they aren't the rightful inhabitants of this island and without the support of ængleland they'd all be dead by now
>>
File: UK.png (68KB, 450x456px) Image search: [Google]
UK.png
68KB, 450x456px
>>71612495
me too
>>
File: 1486824941261.png (61KB, 501x684px) Image search: [Google]
1486824941261.png
61KB, 501x684px
>>71612708
funny jew
>>
>>71612784
>implying catholics didn't get support from foreings, even when reciveing support from german protestants during WWI
>>
>tfw I hate the Republic now because you're a bunch of fairy Nigerians that voted for fag marriage and are probably going to force abortion through too
>>
>>71612735
>t. bongflag
Way to Liverpool, you fake shitheap, you're as Irish as I am
>>
>>71614879
t. country that has gay marriage years ahead of us and has abortions while we still don't
>>
>>71615749
Ok lad, put your thinking cap on. Where in the world, with a Union Flag on 4chan, might be mocking you for having fag marriage and soon to be abortion.

I'll give you a hint: It's more Gaelic than you are these days.
>>
>>71615811
Oh I'm sorry then allow me to correct myself.

t. union that has gay marriage years ahead of us and has abortions while we still don't

You're affiliated with the union so you're also affiliated with their choices.
>it's more Gaelic than you are these days
If you say so. Union jack.
>>
>>71616021
>let me correct myself
>goes on to not correct himself at all
How fucking embarrassing has your country become that you have to lie about Northern fucking Ireland of all places, just so you don't look utterly inferior to this shithole?

Have a good look at yourself.
>>
>>71615811
Wales?
>>
>>71612706
>>71612784
Don't mind him Eirebro, he is obviously a Fennoswede imperialist working to advance the interests of his G*rmanic brethren.
>>
>>71616142
>How fucking embarrassing has your country become that you have to lie about Northern fucking Ireland of all places

What are you talking about.
>inferior to this shithole
You should try getting jobs up there rather than coming south then friend. Not my problem.
>Have a good look at yourself
I have and I'm quite content with myself but all you're saying right now just seems like projection to be honest.
>>
>>71616264
I have got a job up here. Lots of IT firms are setting up here because we pump out absurd amounts of Comp Sci graduates.

>You legalised gay marriage and we didn't and now you're lying to cover up that fact
>STOP P-P-P-P-P-P-PROJECTING
I am so thoroughly embarrassed for you.
>>
>>71616348
>Lots of IT firms
Yes okay could you send a source to that then because most companies are coming here in wake of brexit, even recently australian companies.
>You legalised gay marriage and we didn't and now you're lying to cover up that fact
No I said the union you're affiliated with did which in turn leaves you also responsible because you are part of said Union.

>STOP P-P-P-P-P-P-PROJECTING
Ahh yes the old stutter shitpost. Quite a old one but you didn't give a legitimate argument back which just cements that fact that you are projecting.

Overall you are a union in favor of gay marriage, like it or not. You are also in favor of abortions which even you do. Thanks for being embarrassed for me by the way.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.