[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let Australia Join NATO or gtfo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Flag_of_NATO.svg.png (59KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_NATO.svg.png
59KB, 2000x1500px
Hey America, stop being fags and let us join NATO already you cunts.
>>
NORTH ATLANTIC treaty organization
>>
>>71573306
So what are you doing in it then???
>>
>>71573306
>Turkey
>located in the North Atlantic
>>
we are north of the atlantic, all med countries are.
>>
>>71573435
>turkish education
>>
>>71573471
Do not be angry at the truth my friend.
>>
>>71573435
>med
You just contradicted your self you twit
>>
>>71573295

Australia is already part of the Five Eyes, who are more cucked than just being in NATO.
>>
File: 1461221852965.png (38KB, 346x350px)
1461221852965.png
38KB, 346x350px
>>71573406
>>71573423
>>71573471
>>71574535
Are you guys mememing?
>>
>>71576562
We'll be let in eventually.
>>
are the americans sleeping?
>>
File: nato.jpg (67KB, 412x640px)
nato.jpg
67KB, 412x640px
>>71578853

No, working you fucking stupid drop bear.

Here's you patch.
>>
Eurovision and NATO
this is getting too much Australia
>>
Nah fuck off ausfailian cunt. You won't pay your share.
>>
I would be in favor of this
>>
America doesn't control who joins NATO. Everyone in the alliance does. It just takes 1 veto to deny you.
Also, you're not Europe. You're not even quasi-Europe, like Turkey or Georgia.
And you aren't threatened by Russia, which was the implicit reason for creating NATO.

Article 10

>The Parties may, by unanimous agreement, invite any other European State in a position to further the principles of this Treaty and to contribute to the security of the North Atlantic area to accede to this Treaty. Any State so invited may become a Party to the Treaty by depositing its instrument of accession with the Government of the United States of America. The Government of the United States of America will inform each of the Parties of the deposit of each such instrument of accession.
>>
>>71576934
I bet it's just an excuse to keep you out of the party :^)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.