[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1: cunt 2: Do you consider it cucking if your gf has sex with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: EFD-00047-2T.jpg (39KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
EFD-00047-2T.jpg
39KB, 380x380px
1: cunt
2: Do you consider it cucking if your gf has sex with another woman (female)?

Flag
Yes
>>
I don't compete in the same league as girls. I would if I was Asian or something.
>>
flag
yes
>>
>>71570573
if I don't participate then yes ofc
>>
>>71570573
yes

>>71570707
lel
>>
Germany
No
>>
No, you're fornicating with her if you're not married, and she is fornicating with another man. If ye were married, it would be adultery and punishable by death.
>>
I want to be cucked by a Faroese girl to another Faroese girl
>>
If she was hot and STD free then I wouldn't really mind desu.
>>
Flag
Homossexuality is a sin
>>
>>71570573
Flag
Yes unless I get to join in
>>
>>71570573
I don't mind, my ex was bisexual and slept 4/5 times with a girl (we both knew) while she was studying in Rosario and me in Buenos Aires (two cities 300 km away)
>>
>>71570573

Flag
If I'm involved in this sexual encounter then no, but if she is doing it behind my back without me then yes.
>>
>>71570573
No, I wouldn't mind at all
>>
>>71572363
Yes Poland
>>
>>71570573
No
Only with a man would I view it bad

Otherwise, I'd even participate

The more women the better

I'd honestly don't mind being an Islamic Sheikh and having a whole harem of virgin 16 y.o. pussies to penetrate.
>>
If I can be in on it, I won't complain
>>
Yes, but being a viewer probably wouldn't be too bad
>>
flag
if she does it behind my back then yes.

>>71572010
>>71572392
>>71572604
>>71572740
>>71572753
cucks, you're just giving your gf the free pass to cheat on you with a dude next
>>
she doesn't mind me kissing other boys so who am i to deny her kissing girls, not like she wants to but if she did
>>
>>71570573
I don't know how I'd react but I would instantly wonder how I can get her to partake in a threesome with the girl and me.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.