[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me /int/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

we Japanese people have no knowledge about the gun.
So, I'd like to know where the best nation for the gun industry is.

Is there any better guns which are made in USA?
>>
>USA
>Germany
>>
>>71561330
USA
Germany
Belgium
>>
>>71561361
(continued)
France
Israel
Italy
Russia
>>
Europe
>>
>>71561330
US has some of the least restricted gun laws because the right to keep and bear arms is specifically enumerated in our constitution. A lot of the innovation in small arms technology is either started in the US, popularized in the US, or has a primary civilian market in the US.

In terms of "best guns", it is entirely determined by the category of firearm and manufacturer, not the country. For the most part, firearms produced and designed by major arms companies are interchangeable. They almost all work using the same methods and general design so it is largely personal preference and current trends.

/k/ is my primary board and I collect and shoot firearms, AMA
>>
>>71561330
pls learn english before posting here.
>>
>>71561330
Oh, for the gun industry definitely the USA. We have the largest market for civilians, some of the loosest restrictions on manufacturers, sellers, and purchasers. In most other countries, new firearms are developed with the intent on acquiring military contracts and small gun manufacturers are not able to make a profit without going very high end and significantly limiting their designs to comply with local laws.

As an example of this, Kel-Tec has thrived by producing novel designs and selling them to the civilian market. Companies from outside the US often either rely on contracts with the government or selling their guns in the US. Heckler & Koch (Germany) is kept alive mostly by government support. Fabrique Nationale (Belgium) is as well but sells many firearms on the civilian market. Sig USA (related to the Swiss Sig) has produced numerous designs for the civilian/police market and is able to survive on their offerings.
>>
Italian gun is best.
Our JMSDF also adopts Italian made for the ship 's cannon.
>>
>>71561330

FN Herstal (Belgium)
Heckler & Koch (Germany)
Steyer, Glock (Austria)
SIG (Swiss)
Beretta, Benelli (Italy)
CZ (Czech Republic)
IMI (Israel)

and USA (Colt, Springfield, etc...)

And
Howa known for type 89, JPN's service rifle also sells sporting rifle.
>>
>>71562150
and major firearm manufacturers in Europe have their factories in US.
>>
>>71562150
You forgot Izhmash
>>
How can you guys forget vickers? Or Holand and holand?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.