[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /int/ bretheren yesterday I received the wonderful news

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1487840614198.jpg (172KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
1487840614198.jpg
172KB, 1080x810px
hello /int/ bretheren

yesterday I received the wonderful news that my college is going to fund my independent research project for six weeks in Bogotá. As a Spanish speaker and someone eager to learn about Colombian culture, I would like to make the most of my experience. I have some important questions for Colombians to answer for me.

>question 1

if street photography and venturing out to find the best views of cities is my #1 hobby, how likely is it that I end up with my head chopped off?

>question 2

where in Bogotá can I find qts like this?
>>
stupid gringo gon get killed by congolombians
>>
>if street photography and venturing out to find the best views of cities is my #1 hobby, how likely is it that I end up with my head chopped off?
0/10 if you're smart and 10/10 if you're dumb
>>
>>71560686
Kek gringo gongetkilled for pics nobody is going to see
>>
File: (2).jpg (148KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
(2).jpg
148KB, 600x400px
I mean, you can walk around freely at any time but if you see something like this the most obvious thing is that it's a place where you should obiously not go
>>
>>71560686
I'm so jealous of you fucking faggot getting funded to getting on a trip to exotic countries all to fucking photography people, somehow the state is accepting to pay for this useless bullshit and qualifies as """research"""
Fuck you
Here i am stuck in poor 3rd world brown muslim shithole that is gray and rainy doing bullshit sub-degree for architecture that doesn't even make me a proper architect, oh i am sure not getting sent to fucking colombia doing whore and cocaine on the taxpayer's money oh no no no the most i get from my studies is that i will go from normandy, to brittany, wow what a great journey am i right ahahahaha fuck you nigger
>>
>>71560999
stupid gringo wants to get killed by congolombians but cant lol
>>
File: happya.jpg (82KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
happya.jpg
82KB, 1000x667px
>>71560999
Pierre, why are you so negative? France is pretty comfy.
>>
>>71561019
>>71560709
t. portuguese colombia
>>
File: dude.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
>>71560709
>>71561019
Lol.
>>
>>71561032
stupid non gringo wants to be killed by brasimonos
>>
>>71561021
He's in Normandy though, rainy and dreary and probably full of American tourists pressing the F button or something

There are no women in Colombia, they fuck donkeys
>>
>>71561055
>There are no women in Colombia
I think OP needs to change the subject of his researches.
>>
You should've posted this on /trv/, it's impossible to get a serious answer on here
>>
The word "congolombians" makes me laugh like crazy
>>
>>71561238
Shut up, amerilard
>>
>>71561263
:^(
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.