[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the residence of a typical American.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: beautifulhomes.jpg (90KB, 874x600px) Image search: [Google]
beautifulhomes.jpg
90KB, 874x600px
This is the residence of a typical American.
>>
>>71557525
Lies.
>>
>>71557525

Not even close. Are you poor?
>>
Are you a poor immigrant?
>>
>>71557525
[spoiler]There are actually only 3 homes in there. Look at the rooftops [/spoiler]
>>
>>71558660
it's usually just insulation in the roof. so lower floor and upper floor apartment
>>
>>71558660
A lot of times for townhomes like this each porch represents its own home. So 7 total from what we can see.

These look like they're on the smaller size. Probably between like 1500 and 1700 square footage. So maybe 160ish m2, if you guys do square meters for floor space. Depends how far they extend off frame.

I have no idea what that pile is on the lawn. It looks overcast and wet. Maybe some landscaping mulch they plan on using got rained on? That or an oddly shaped and smooth bush.
>>
funny, my entire town doesn't have copy pasted homes, only larger shitholes do that
>>
>>71559329
It tends to be newer developed areas that tend to see the most of it. Unless you get into the upper class new areas.
>>
>>71558127
Wait what? Those are poor people homes in the US?

Not from here btw, just visiting.
>>
>>71559661
Those are apartment blocks. Nobody living in them owns the property they're squatting on save the landlord.
>>
>>71559661
Really depends on the area. Section 8 can sometimes cover homes like this. So sometimes yes.

>>71559706
Apartment block almost always refers to something other than a townhome.
>>
>>71559661
They are a more modern style of apartments/condos called garden walk-ups. They are classier than the old style garden walkups with the cheapest noisy stairs possible.

They still get shitloads of rent in areas like San Jose or sunny vale, but people are starting to go with classier townhomes now. I bet most of this style was built in 90s to 2010
>>
>>71557525
is this nigger town?
>>
>>71559811
Not usually, it will be in 15-30 years

You Asians knock your apartment buildings down after 30 years, we only knock it down if the land has appreciated a fuck ton, or we keep the building and rent it out for another 30 years but the quality of the renter's tends to decrease with the buildings age + location
>>
>>71557525
This looks basically identical to my house
>>
>>71562431
It's current value is over $500,000
>>
literally nothing worse than houses in a row
>>
>>71559329
>>71559661
We have these copy-pasted everywhere in Dallas. There are about three different models for most of the apartment buildings here.
>>
>>71558127
These are literally $700-900kCAD homes in Toronto. A regular piece of shit detached house goes for well over a mill.
>>
Why are so many American houses bungalows lads?

>inb4 Americans are too fat to climb stairs
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.