[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

noko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

why is montreal so shit? as a german living here I find it hard to find an apartment that is not soviet russian style. also people are assholes. also this is the first city i've seen where both traffic AND public transportation are shit. I'm genuinely sorry for everyone who has to live here.
>>
>why is montreal so shit?

Good to know you appreciate Montreal, Hans.
>>
>>71554567
You have to go back.
>>
Just move to an English part of Canada
>>
>>71554713
Is it really bad though? I thought it was the best city in Canadian
>>
>>71554781
I don't have any experience with other Canadian cities but if this is the best they can do... LOL fuck Canada.
>>
I've heard that the roads in Montreal are even worse than the ones in the US.
>>
I went to Montreal last fall and I had a great time. Do you even speak French, OP?
>>
> autistic german mad that people in this city don't cut the grass on a fixed schedule or something else dumb and autistic

Shouldn't you be destroying Europe with your imperialistic delusions of grandeur?
>>
>>71554567

Apparently there's a big ubisoft studio there. So that explains a lot.
>>
>>71555065

There are different mixtures for asphalt depending on climate (moisture, heat, sun, etc) that holds up better in different conditions.

Get this - Quebec decided to use the mixture used in France instead of the ones in the Northeastern US and the rest of Canada because le french

That's why their roads are infinity more shit than Ontario and other surrounding US States.
>>
>where Anglo and French culture meet
this must be hell, luckly the Chinks are taking over this abomination of a country
>>
>>71555415
>tfw our medias still act like ubisoft is something to be proud of
i want to get off this ride
>>
>>71555477

Canada could have had the industry of the US, the culture of the British, and the food of the French.

Instead they got the industry of the French, food of the British, and culture of the Americans
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.