[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What country is the best for a meager existence?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: chav7.jpg (22KB, 320x233px) Image search: [Google]
chav7.jpg
22KB, 320x233px
I am giving up on "Murican".

My dream is living somewhere outside of the USA on about 14k-16k a year, apply for 2 years, workout and fuck some waifuesque girl from the country I will be living in.

Where can I have beautiful women fawn over me a 6"0 american, white male, with only 14k-16k, but will be a millionaire in 10 years.

So far my top picks are Medellin Colombia, Outskirts of Manila, Kunming China, Outskirts of Taiwan, Romania, Estonia and Yekaterinburg, RS.
>>
>>71538162
Go for Romania lad
>>
File: airport-welcome.jpg (125KB, 620x391px) Image search: [Google]
airport-welcome.jpg
125KB, 620x391px
I am go to canada
>>
>>71538162
Oh on second thought....
Fuck Yekaterinburg, Saint Petersburgh is worth the extra 20% cost
>>
>>71538211
Will your country accept me as refugee and give me all your women?
>>
>>71538162
I suggest Romania. It is a lovely place with a growing economy, and the European culture would be somewhat familiar unlike China and its alien language.

South America scares me somewhat. Romania is at least civilized.
>>
>>71538269
You get a tent to share with 71 other virgins in a camp. We arent Sweden m8
>>
>>71538324
My english father always told me romania was full of gypsys.

Like 100% gypsy, and gyspsy's steal children, chop fingers off of the children to make them better beggers, and steal horse carriages.

Even Hungary is supposedly like 50% gypsy.

Gypsy might not mean an ethnicity, but more of a life style, like Southern Italians could be declared gypsy due to the movie Gommorah.
>>
File: average romanian village.jpg (227KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
average romanian village.jpg
227KB, 800x600px
>>71539494
That's a lie, it's the whitest country in eastern Europe. Romania is comfy lad.
>>
>>71539796
This looks like fun, except they cook their pig like dirty communists instead of Lechon style.

Maybe starting some McDonalds franchises might just be what they need.
>>
>>71538162
>RS
How did you come up with this abbreviation?
>>
>>71540461
I used my full mental capacity...

But correct me if I am wrong, Yekaterinburg is basically Russia's Detroit/Cleveland old steel industry that is kind of going down hill, while Saint Petersburg is a giant ass, and growing city.
>>
>>71540705
>Yekaterinburg is ... old steel industry
true
>that is kind of going down hill
wrong
>Saint Petersburg is a giant ass, and growing city
true

Seriously, never use that RS ever again.
>>
File: CP_EC91WoAA23gE.jpg (102KB, 560x748px) Image search: [Google]
CP_EC91WoAA23gE.jpg
102KB, 560x748px
>>71540836
What is so bad about RS, don't you use it on your websites?

From my understanding Russian growth is derived from oil/gas, cheap southern immigrants and a little bit of IT/science.

Your heavy industry is dead (can't compete with chinese), and the IT/science/statisticians GTFO and go to Canada/USA/UK, kind of just leaving russia to generate it's income off of natural resources.

My dad did some work in Kazakhstan region during the Cold War, and said "everyone was nice" but the people were basically shipped there from other regions in Russia just to work for the government planned factory that was not efficient in the least.

Russia seems like a it has had opportunity for centuries, but always seems to fail due to piss poor financial management.
>>
File: russias economy.png (107KB, 873x675px) Image search: [Google]
russias economy.png
107KB, 873x675px
>>71541871
Here is a list of your exports, from Wiki.
No one uses russian websites, or financial services.

It would be kind of fun to get some real numbers from a McDonalds franchisee in Saint Petersburgh, Moscow, and compare them to NY, NY and SF.

I wouldn't be surprised if the expensive USA ones returned a much higher ROI.
>>
>but will be a millionaire in 10 years
>>
>>71542170
yes, because if my current assets stay with inflation, I will hit the million mark.

Learn NPV it's not hard.
>>
>>71542276
>if
>>
File: 13629-2961.jpg (10KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
13629-2961.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
>>71542312
If your unable to accept risk, you should buy annuity and accept much lower returns, but I am a proud platelicker and try to avoid being a sucker.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.