[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok this is a serious question. I live in an American college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (50KB, 660x370px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
50KB, 660x370px
Ok this is a serious question. I live in an American college town, and the town is completely overrun with asian exchange students. There are more asian students here than any other minority.

But when I go out to a bar on a friday night, literally zero non-white people.

What gives? Don't give me that asians cant drink because of genetic reasons or whatever, they clearly do in their own countries so what is the deal?
>>
File: disneyland_01.jpg (346KB, 1080x895px) Image search: [Google]
disneyland_01.jpg
346KB, 1080x895px
>>71515462
They are busy at home fucking your sister
>>
>>71515504

K, I'm just genuinely curious.
>>
>>71515462
>Don't give me that asians cant drink because of genetic reasons or whatever
m8 they literally cannot though, it's not even an /int/ meme

Had a chink friend that would drink half a beer and go red, couldnt walk after 2.
>>
>>71515989

How do they do it in their own countries like in the OP pic? They seem to drink regularly then..
>>
Asians don't know what fun is
>>
>>71516081
They simply do not drink anything close to what we do. Just find some asian friends and see for yourself.

>>71516103
also this
>>
>>71515989
you literally have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. the 'asian flush' makes asians less prone to being drunk than somebody without it because asian metabolize alcohol faster.
>>
>>71516219
Leave the fucking basement and see for yourself. I have never seen an asian take more than 5 shots and keep standing.
>>
>>71516295
talking with a literal idiot.

look up what the causes the asian flush in the first place and tell me again how it in any way causes an asian to get drunk faster than somebody without it.
>>
>>71516219
they also feel the negative acetaldehyde side effects faster
>>
>>71516374
Look, I never said that is what causes it or not. I just know what happens. Chinks cant handle their liquor or banter, that's a fact. Every fucking time I would go out, it's always the asians that go home by 10 in an alcohol induced coma so you tell me what the fuck is up with that.

There is no reason to be upset.
>>
>>71516416
being drunk = more alcohol in your bloodstream / system than the body can metabolize

If asians can metabolize alcohol faster than non-asians, how the fuck can you get drunk faster?
>>
>>71516470
I didn't say that. They get many of the side effects instead of the buzz.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction
>>
>>71515462
>>
They probably go to bars in Chinatown
>>
>>71515462
asians go to asian bars and whites go to white bars
talk to some asians and ask where they go, the asian bars are an entirely different experience, its more like licking an armpit than having a night out
>>
>>71519676
>>71515462
They go to karaoke
>>
FACT

FILLIPINOS

ARE THE MOST POWERFUL RACE

In the world
>>
>>71519820
>no pinay gf to empower my generic pool with her most powerful genes
Life is suffering
>>
>>71515462
>Ok this is a serious question. I live in an American college town, and the town is completely overrun with asian exchange students. There are more asian students here than any other minority.
>But when I go out to a bar on a friday night, literally zero non-white people.
>What gives? Don't give me that asians cant drink because of genetic reasons or whatever, they clearly do in their own countries so what is the deal?

Because they come from some shit hole town in China where their dad earns 5 yuan a month as the 3rd assistant dung-hill inspector, and they don't want to go back there until they've got a million dollars in the bank. They are studying all day and all night to steal the jobs that in old days would have been 100% white men, but now white men are lazy video gaming slackers and losers who don;t have any greater ambition than earning enough money for a case of hot pockets a month.
>>
>>71515989
Spent a few years living in Suzhou态they can drink and they do drink, heavily.
>>
>>71521904
>having ambition when mind uploading is just 20 years away
>>
>>71515552
>>71515462

Lets not fight, my white-friend. Lets be friends.
>>
>>71515504
middle one is a real cutie

>>71515462
i don't see international students drink/party often unless its the typical spoilt lazy rich ones imo. there's either hardcore study nerd on merit or richfag with rich parents international students.

either one most asians have their own bars/karaoke places/etc.

t. live in toronto, went to uoft, 30% international students.
>>
>>71516103

because being drunk on your ass every fucking time is the pinnacle of "fun". Go get AIDS and Ebola, faggot.
>>
>>71515504

Nice photoshop, race traitor!
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 392x108px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 392x108px
>>71516295
i get asian flush and drink harder than white people.

biochemistry wise, red face isn't from alcohol, its from processing alcohol much faster hence why asians can actually drink more than whites.
>>
hey, HEY, HEY, THIS IS RIBRARY
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.