[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is North's equivalent of Thailand?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: snow-12.jpg (192KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
snow-12.jpg
192KB, 1280x853px
I am looking for a 2 year vacation, I made shitloads of money in the stock market recently, but got arrested a while ago.My case gets dropped after 1-2 more years of not being able to work. I want to move to Eastearn Europes Thailand equivalent (super cheap, nice, hot women, with SNOW!).

What is a good snowy comfy country with plentiful amounts of hot women where I can live well for 20,000 usd a year?
>>
Ukraine.
>>
>>71500209

This. Just be careful about aids. It's super easy to catch it there.
>>
>>71500139
Estonia, but this shit is boring as fuck and those people are autistic as it possible.
Ukraine, especially in Kiev/Lvov, women and right sector members are cheap whores to fuck, good place.
Russia, Moscow but $20k/year isn't enough for well living there, you can choose St.Petersburg/Yekaterinburg or another big city to live in.
>>
Unironically Belarus
>>
>>71500334
Yekaterinburg << Too far away from civilization.

St.Petersburg looks like a decent location.

How are Latvia, Lithuania, and Belarus?

I have only heard good things about Estonia, but the women don't seem as plentiful/beautiful as the Russian/Ukranians.
>>
>>71500295
I have used aids test kits before, just swab their mouth and check.
>>
>>71502661
I can imagine you swabbing a whore, seeing the positive result, and while she's flipping out from the knowledge you just casually put a condom on and proceed to finalize the transaction.

Also, if you want 3rd world living conditions and modest costs, Germany is a pretty good choice. Brothels are legal here and alcohol is cheap.
>>
Go to Greece

I am Greek
>>
>>71504194
Aren't Greek women prudish? (though insanely hot)
>>
>>71503994
No, that time of my life is over.

I would not tell her what the test is for, and taze her ass, and throw her outside... Lock door, hide!
>>
>>71503994
I don't want brothels, just a a sex/workout girl for 2 years.
>>
>>71500139
how much did you make? and what did you buy/sell
>>
>>71500139
if u are going to europe, change locations, imagine i would go to the use with the money and just stay in Vermont all the time, thats stupid u know
>>
>>71505517
Bought Home Depot years ago.

Made about 400,000.
>>
>>71505629
I don't understand your point.

Yes Vermont/New Hampshire is quite cheap here, and has some nice parts, but the cities are not walkable, and it's rather boring from a cultural perspective if you're an American already.

I was looking for a cheaper area with hot cheap women, who will want to marry me, not just fuck me for cash.

I want to have children in a few years to piss off my family (my sister is infertile, and my cousin married an infertile woman).
>>
>>71505819
fucking mirin
>>
>>71506007
i meant to say u would like to move around to explore the absolute diverity of the countries, cultures etc.
i mean to say, if i have never been to america and u only let me live in one state in would not be as fun as if i could move around the states
yes there is much more difference between european countries than between US states
>>
>>71506007
Compared to the US most of European cities are pretty livable, walkable...
Everything in the former Eastern Bloc is cheap.
>>
>>71504496
>Aren't Greek women prudish?
theyre turks but without their volcano demon telling them to kill each other for premarital sex.

in greece a 13yo knows how to blow you golden.
>>
>>71500139
>20,000 usd a year?
Eastern part of Russia.

You will be a proper KANG with this amount of money. And there's like 2 women per single male there because guys die en masse in accidents at work.
>>
>>71506470
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minorities_in_Greece

Turks are a minority there
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.