[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am Central European.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: CentralEurope.png (188KB, 1093x1093px) Image search: [Google]
CentralEurope.png
188KB, 1093x1093px
I am Central European.
>>
>>71498544
If you include Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, France and UK, then exclude Poland and Baltics, this is the complete bog nigger belt
>>
"See guys, we totally aren't part of the dirty eastern!"
>>
File: duda.png (17KB, 775x532px) Image search: [Google]
duda.png
17KB, 775x532px
>>71498544
>Netherlands isn't culturally central Europe
>>
File: Charlottenburg, jud. Timis.jpg (651KB, 2060x1380px) Image search: [Google]
Charlottenburg, jud. Timis.jpg
651KB, 2060x1380px
>>71498724
That is true
>>
>>71498544
free transylvania when?
>>
>>71499129
Soon.
>>
>>71498782
nice
>>
>>71498544
>I don't want to be considered Eastern.
>Pls anyone notice me, a-anyone?!
>We are better than them, we are totally like you guys, g-guys, listen!
>We are Central Europe, no-no, not Eastern Europe, t-that would be terrible, right?
>phew, Thank god, I am not eastern Europe, W-well, I mean there is no God of course, r-right guys? I am totally atheist just like all of you pregressive countries.
>N-notice me!!!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71498544
fuck off
>>
>Alsace

haha

no
>>
>>71501373
This to be honest
Those who consider themselves "central europeans" look down on other eastern europeans
>>
>>71501373
I never said anything about atheism
>>
>>71501373
Don't ex-Soviet countries have the most atheism in Europe? You should pretend to be Catholic if you want to deny your Slav roots
>>
File: AreasSettledbyEthnicGermans.jpg (54KB, 800x505px) Image search: [Google]
AreasSettledbyEthnicGermans.jpg
54KB, 800x505px
>central europe is not a concept created by Germanics to justify their imperialism
>>
>>71501373
Also I'm not looking down on anyone, I'm just worried about Balkan influence on Transylvania, it's eroding our culture and Romanian politicians only want to accelerate that process

Plus we are culturally tied to most of the former Austro-Hungarian Empire, I don't see why that wouldn't make us Central European
>>
>>71498745
Good post!
>>
>>71502161
retard
>>
>>71498544
Why should transylvania become independant?
>>
File: harta.jpg (59KB, 639x446px) Image search: [Google]
harta.jpg
59KB, 639x446px
>>71502526
I don't know how to properly explain it, if you were acquainted with Romanian politics and economics you would probably understand

Basically Romania is a centralized mess, the capital depends on excessive bureaucracy to attract investors, we account for almost half of all exports with one one third of the population, most of the country outside Transylvania votes Social Democrats (PSD), which largely stems from the cultural differences between us and the rest of the country, and a more diversified ethnic structure (Hungarians, Germans, Slovaks, Serbs, Ukrainians etc.)
>>
>>71503770
What ethnicity are you? Is transylvanian culture distinct from the rest of romania?
>>
>>71498544
>I am Central European.
congratulations
>>
>>71498745

what the fuck is 'central european' culture anyway?
>>
>>71498544
I am Greek
>>
>>71503942
HRE
>>
>>71503942
If you go around that region you'll notice some very interesting patterns and similarities in vernacular architecture. The stonework on the first storey of buildings, the ornamental designs on corners. Another commonality is the major use of trolleys in central urban areas over stone streets, with a grid of visible wires. The way some houses and structures are painted shares a similar pattern in that region

t. outsider observation by dumb burger
>>
>>71503827
I am Romanian myself, but I know a lot of Hungarians IRL and everyone seems to get along just fine, ironically most of the butthurt at Hungarians comes from the other provinces

We have been a part of Hungary for almost 1000 years, either directly, as a satellite state or as part of the Habsburg/Austrian/Austro-Hungarian Empire. We had our own religion, Greek Catholicism, and scholarly thought was influenced more by Latin and Western ideas, as opposed to Wallachia and Moldavia, which were heavily influenced by the Greeks and Byzantines. Romanians outside of the Carpathians used a Cyrillic alphabet until the XIXth century, here people always wrote in Latin script.
>>
>>71504350
So Transylvania is a bigger Vojvodina?
>>
>>71504656
I guess it's a mix of Vojvodina, Slovakia and Ruthenia in a sense
>>
>>71498544
central w-what?
>>
File: 1473545594698.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473545594698.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>71498544
don't you have a job to go to or college to attend? Or is this your job
every time I open /balk/ or /int/ I see you at least once
>>
>>71505490
romania takes away jobs from transylvania
>>
>>71506892
yeah I bet he's unemployed because some moldovan stole his job painting bike lines in Cluj and that's why he's so angry at the rest of the country
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.