[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Portuguese will defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170222_074725.jpg (46KB, 476x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170222_074725.jpg
46KB, 476x619px
>Portuguese will defend this
>>
>>
File: 022.png (15KB, 768x413px) Image search: [Google]
022.png
15KB, 768x413px
>>71495097
>Wikipedia
>>
>>71495097
>ashkenazi jews
>3.2%

aren't they like the smartest and rulers of the world?
>>
>>71496379
This ((((((study))))))) is complete bullshit they all have less than one percent on average
>>
File: 1482281269060.jpg (63KB, 491x850px) Image search: [Google]
1482281269060.jpg
63KB, 491x850px
Yes.

ANGOLA É NOSSA
>>
>be out on the street
>two dudes (white and immigrant black), working on the city gardens, laughing, making racist jokes towards gypsies.

ahhhh, portuguese multiculturalism
>>
>>71495097
I'm sorry,but what the fuck does this mean
>>
>>71497015
it means
>moortugal
>>
>>71496457
t. Jerry Seinfeld
>>
>>71497571
No I'm southern Italian they spout this bullshit about DA MOORS with no evidence to back it up even Rich Spencer talks about it. A complete myth
>>
Have to post it again. Let me tell you how these studies are made: they choose people from all regions of Portugal with low difference between number of population and than they say that the racial backgroud is X. Well alentejo always score subsaharan mixture because theere were villages when africans settled a long time ago and these villages always counted in the studies because they historically know that they have some different background. They did the same in tras-os-montes to find jew haplogroups in some specific villages while 20 km away people had a completely different haplogroup. Guess what in recent studies where those kind of people were not in the studies they didn't find any man with sub-saharan haplogroup and only found traces of moor admixture in port villages when they specific studied these because of the historically interaction with all world. Those places that I described too you are nothing in a 10 million population. It's like choosing some swedish villages when you know that you'll have fingol admixture (and you know you have it). The average portuguese man is white.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.