[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Alternative Timeline/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: EmKqcIY.gif (2MB, 394x330px) Image search: [Google]
EmKqcIY.gif
2MB, 394x330px
If you could choose to live in a different timeline where different people are presidents in the world and different laws apply and people are much happier generally but you couldn't ever return to your current timeline, would you do it?
>>
>>71483851
Constantinople;e would still be greek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBxLHCy_10w
>>
File: 1646727261.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1646727261.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>that smug ass feeling when you elected Trump and caused OP infinite butthurt he has to dream about different timelines without him
>>
>>71484092
Literally the only reason I went to the polls
>>
>>71484092
>my entire ideology is based around making people who disagree with me angry and then smugly shitposting about it online because its literally the only defense i have

Kill yourself.
>>
>>71483851
> OP is so buttmad he makes threads asking people to imagine a different reality with him

God Bless Donald Trump
>>
>>71484364
>i-if i keep spamming "w-we w-won, get o-over i-it", things will get b-better

You're the same Albertan /pol/nigger who's been spamming pro-southern posts. Shouldn't you be basing your entire economy off an unsustainable resource right about now?
>>
>>71483851
the one where Jack Layton didn't die and created the Most Grand and Mighty Empire of Canada.
>>
>>71484332
>my entire ideology is based around making people who disagree with me angry
nothing wrong with that
>>
>>71484332
>so still mad that his party couldn't convince millions of people that their candidate was worth more than a couple giggles at their expense
Kek
>>
>>71483851
>it's the anti-trump finn again
>>
File: 1479005616529.jpg (151KB, 1972x312px) Image search: [Google]
1479005616529.jpg
151KB, 1972x312px
>>71484419
Things are getting better mate, Trump is president after all!

> mfw watching election night with my mates wasted
>>
>>71484462

I'm actually pro-Trump because I'm pro-Russian and pro-Assad.

DNC screwed Bernie and shouldn't get any support until they clean house.
>>
>>71484332
Gas the frogs
meme war now
>>
>>71484473
go to bed, alberta, you were supposed to be in bed by nine
>>
File: canonemanbemoresmug.png (339KB, 502x477px) Image search: [Google]
canonemanbemoresmug.png
339KB, 502x477px
>>71484750
Why are you so mad? Don't want America being made great again? Fucking haji terrorist.

But seriously, why so serious? Trump is president, anything is possible.
>>
Why is it that every time a potentially interesting or original thread gets posted, /pol/ niggers have to ruin it? I wanted to actually talk about alternate history, not sit here and watch as an autistic Albertan NEET spergs out all over his keyboard.
>>
>>71483851
Sèvres is enforced on Turkey.
Yugoslav-Czechoslovak corridor is established.
Germany is dismantled in favor of it's historic states.
Whites win the Russian civil war.
The Kingdom of Yugoslavia gradually decentralizes.

Peace for our time.
>>
>>71484332
>>71484419
Spamming is a bannable offense.
>>
>>71483851
>but you couldn't ever return to your current timeline
this is usually the consensus about "time travels to the past" btw
it's a philosophical safe-fail that you can modify anything with the knowledge you have from the future (for example finding your grandpa and killing him, but you would still exist), in case that Novikov principle (you find your grandpa and you think you killed him, but all you did was being part of his anecdote about how some stranger shot him and he never found out who it was and why) doesn't apply
with alternate historical dimensions, you're free do to whatever shit you proposed yourself to do, but you have to beware that you neither change your existence by doing those or that there might be some changes you're not used to already (different laws apply, as mentioned)
you could or could not travel between dimensions too, a la Sliders
>>
Don't think so..
>>
>>71487947

>Sèvres is enforced on Turkey.
THIS
>>
the timeline where WE wuz participating in siege of leningrad and soviet union would had been defeated
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.