[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens here /int/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Uruguay.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Uruguay.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
What happens here /int/?
>>
nothing
>>
>>71483713
Lel
>>
>>71483666
They eat beef and drink mate all day.
>>
>>71483666

nothing, and that is a good thing. It is like asking what happens in NZ.

Montevideo is a small Buenos Aires, although with over a million people, much of the population of the country lives there. Comparable to a city like Rosario, but without as many shanty towns, although old (1880-1930) nice buildings that arent well mantained arent rare.

The rest of the country is:
-Beaches and beach resorts, with Punta del Este being a very famous one for the very wealthy
-Agricultural region identical to the agricultural regions of the Argentine humid Pampa, that is most of the country.

And in the northernmost frontier there are some shared Uruguayan Brazilian cities in which they speak a Spanish Portuguese mix.

Uruguay depends a lot on foreign investments, many Argentines send their money to their banks (they are our switzerland), invest in houses and apartments in Uruguayan beaches, and even buy fields for agricultural production (farmers dont pay 15% export taxes like ours there)
Uruguayans themselves are quite aged, almost like a European country that is a poorer and doesnt receive immigrants. Argentina is like a shield that prevents Bolivians and Paraguayans from reaching Uruguay. It used to be seen as a quite stagnant country but has done well this millenium.
>>
Cisplatina is a Brazilian state known for speaking the wrong language.
>>
>>71483666
Did they even have this joke in the UNA version?
>>
>>71484994
you are one of those huezileans that don't go to school and don't learn history, right?
>>
>>71484179
new zealand mentioned
>>
It's the best country in South America. Just like a chill little country in Europe
>>
>>71483666
Nothing my friend Belzebu
>>
>>71484179
Lots of stuff happens in NZ, my day was very eventful
>>
>>71484179
NZ has earthquakes though

>>71488792
disregard the pseudo-imperialist, he thinks he can go back to being successful while still being a nigger
>>
>>71489332
>he can go back to being successful while still being a nigger
Such marvelous statement from a paraguayan, kek.
>>
>>71489349
what you gonna do about it, neginho froxo?
>>
>>71489386
Damn, you manlets won't ever learn will you? I already did, raped your women and killed half your men. You should know better than to provoke Brazilians, it never ends well for those in the platine basin.
É cada uma que me aparece....
>>
>>71489435
>raped your women
I take this back tho, even the bravest men would tremble when confronted with this challenge.
>>
>>71489435
>I already did
>I
el autismo en su máxima expresión seniores
>>
>>71484079
sounds cool
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.