[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf Korea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: kors-MMAP-md.png (112KB, 1037x733px) Image search: [Google]
kors-MMAP-md.png
112KB, 1037x733px
I went to Korea

>bunch of old people at Unseo give me murderous stares

>I get on the train and they have Dokdo propaganda on screen

>I get off at Seoul station and there are shitloads of homeless. Seriously too many and they looked dangerous as hell.

The only thing that impressed me was the subways were really modern looking
>>
>>71482832
You never went to Korea.
>>
>>71484064
It was a 1 day trip

they even had a Muslim town on a hill in seoul

it was like pakistan 2.0
>>
>>71482832
I'm really sorry for that on behalf of all koreans. Korea is still a shithole compared to Japan.
>>
People who barely resemble human only live around Seoul in Korea.
Outside of Seoul lives only Chinese tier inferior savages
>>
>>71484190
Post pics of the town
>>
>>71482832
I believe you anon.
>>
>>71482832
I love you Japan
>>
>>71482832
You should be suspicious everything on korean old people. They usually beat around and do nothing but wild out. You should have known,considering their africa tier rural upbringings.
>>
>>71482832
>I get off at Seoul station and there are shitloads of homeless. Seriously too many and they looked dangerous as hell.
The area around Seoul station is prime example of urban decay. Literally no reason to go there aside from the one awesome jjimjilbang there. The bums there are harmless and rather industrious. They build legit shacks with doors and windows with what seems to be made from only cardboard and tape
>>
>>71482832
Korea was a third world country just 20 years ago. Old Koreans have lived most of their lives as 3rd worlders. It is quite natural that there is huge generation gap in korean society. It is also applied to the shittiness of rural area because there are only old people there so that rural society is still stuck into 3rd world.
>>
>be korean
>sink
>>
>>71486203
Seoul is overrated. There are much nicer, more civilized people outside of Seoul.
>>
>>71486614

U guys are like chinks
>>
>>71482832
>homeless
Unlike Burakumin, as winter pass they migrate from Busan, south to their original habitat.
>>
>>71482832
>Japanese find things like that scary and dangerous
You are cute
>>
>>71482832
>give me murderous state
It's not your nationality but appearance that make them sick. I'm serious bro.

>>71486614
And we have new degenerate SJW generation,
This country is cucked.
>>
>>71490412
What's burakumin got to do anything?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.