[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>western Europe >civilized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: STATISTA-SEX-ASSAULT-CHART.jpg (212KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
STATISTA-SEX-ASSAULT-CHART.jpg
212KB, 2048x1536px
>western Europe
>civilized
>>
File: jim carrey oh really.jpg (82KB, 610x551px) Image search: [Google]
jim carrey oh really.jpg
82KB, 610x551px
I wonder how the map would look if a neckbeard looking at a woman didn't count as sexual harassment.
>>
Literally no one really believes yuroapes are civilized. They have to be handcuffed together by NATO just to keep from starting world wars
>>
>>71481353
Achmeds runnin' wild.
>>
>>71481353
really bad map that doesn't consider the different legislation of every country
best example being sweden vs eastern europe
>>
In Sweden talking to a woman you don't know is considered sexual harrassment and is recorded in the statistics as such.

pic related
>>
11 August 2010

Julian Assange arrives in Sweden on a speaking trip partly arranged by "Miss A", a member of the Christian Association of Social Democrats. He has not met "Miss A" before but reports suggest they have arranged in advance that he can stay in her apartment while she is out of town for a few days.
14 August 2010

"Miss A" and Mr Assange attend a seminar by the Social Democrats' Brotherhood Movement on "War and the role of media", at which the Wikileaks founder is the key speaker. The two reportedly have sex that night.
17 August 2010

Mr Assange reportedly has sex with a woman he met at the seminar on 14 August, identified as "Miss W".

Some time between 17 and 20 August, "Miss W" and "Miss A" are in contact and apparently share with a journalist the concerns they have about aspects of their respective sexual encounters with Mr Assange.
18 August 2010

Mr Assange applies for a residence permit to live and work in Sweden. He hopes to create a base for Wikileaks there, because of the country's laws protecting whistle-blowers.
20 August 2010

The Swedish Prosecutor's Office issues an arrest warrant for Mr Assange on allegations of rape and molestation.

Both women reportedly say that what started as consensual sex became non-consensual.

Wikileaks quotes Mr Assange as saying the accusations are "without basis" and that their appearance "at this moment is deeply disturbing". A later message on the Wikileaks Twitter feed says the group has been warned to expect "dirty tricks".
21 August 2010

The arrest warrant is withdrawn. "I don't think there is reason to suspect that he has committed rape," says one of Stockholm's chief prosecutors, Eva Finne.

Prosecutors say the investigation into the molestation allegation will continue but it is not a serious enough crime for an arrest warrant.
>>
>>71481353
Everyone knows they aren't civilized. When the West took dominance after industrialization after Azns always being first place they showed the world they're pretty unremarkable. The only civilized white ppl countries are *maybe* Canada, Netherlands, and some nords.
>>
Neither woman ever claimed, initially, that she was “raped” by Mr. Assange—rape being våldtäkt in Swedish, but both spoke of the sex being unpleasant. They both concealed their distaste for how it had transpired—that’s usually what women do. In the case of Ms. Ardin, she kept him as a houseguest for six nights after the incident, and even threw a crayfish party for him. In the case of Ms. Wilen, she and Mr. Assange, after a night of sex, joked about the broken condom, and his promise that if she got pregnant he would move to Sweden, pay off her student loans, and they “could name the baby Afghanistan.”

She then went out and bought the two of them breakfast oats and orange juice. (Ian Fleming would never have allowed any of this.)

When Ms. Ardin learned Mr. Assange had also slept with Ms. Wilen, and when he failed the golden rule of elemental post-coital communications, they locked arms and went to the police—not to charge him with rape, but to see if he could be compelled to take an HIV test, on a Saturday, in Stockholm.

The report contains several testimonies—Ms. Ardin, Ms. Wilen, two Swedish male journalists, Ms. Wilen’s ex boyfriend, brother, and several friends and colleagues of the two women. Finally, Mr. Assange himself. It closes with grainy photographs of a broken condom, as well as a condom tip—and the forensic analysis of experts from “Staten’s Kriminaltekniska Laboratorium” (The State’s Criminal Technological Laboratory)—offering forensic results about the exact conditions along the broken edge of the condom. (Ruled not to have been broken by an “instrument,” but to have failed by natural means.)

http://observer.com/2016/02/exclusive-new-docs-throw-doubt-on-julian-assange-rape-charges-in-stockholm/
>>
>>71482164
That would be

>Mohammed - Hans
>>
>>71484233
>be Swedish
>condom breaks
>you have raeped someone!
:D :D :D
>>
This map is bullshit I never been sexually harrassed and so is pretty much anyone I know of
>>
>>71484352
Yeah but the thing is you don't get to define "sexual harassment" in these studies. Man I sure love social sciences! Always on the cutting edge of innovation.
>>
>>71484352
It's because you are ugly, Ursula.
>>
>doesn't define sexual harassment
lol!
>>
File: Capture.jpg (15KB, 215x303px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
15KB, 215x303px
i am kind of handsome but super shy if i erasmus in europe can i get laid? which country should i go?
>>
>>71488933
Bulgaria or Romania (the non-Transylvanian part)
>>
>>71481353
People in northern Europe are just more sensibilized against sexual harassement and more likely to report it
Meanwhile, people in eastern Europe see it as a normal part of life
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.