[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no motivation to do anything with my life and lack the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1487616814141m.jpg (39KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487616814141m.jpg
39KB, 1024x1024px
>tfw no motivation to do anything with my life and lack the willpower to something about it
How do they deal with this feel in your country?
>>
File: 1443544582114.jpg (3KB, 113x125px) Image search: [Google]
1443544582114.jpg
3KB, 113x125px
>>71473454
>no motivation to do anything
>spain
>>
>>71473454
I drink
>>
We drink or sleep.
>>
in the same boat. seriously concerned about my mental health. i know i'm young - 19 - but i have little to no real friends and am hugless kissless virgin who never went to any parties in highschool. in uni now and some weeks i seriously consider ending it. i've picked up five finger fillet because i wanted to cut myself but i've been to pussy, so making it a game makes it easier. i don't know where i'm going to be in five years and my physical health is deteriorating fast . i'm alone in every sense of the word, my parents don't care and my siblings are on a whole other plane of existence from me.

honestly, i think the best thing is a fresh start somewhere else, but i don't have enough capital to do that. if nothing improves by 30 i'm going to load up my dads old hunting rifle and blow my brains out
>>
>>71473724
>if nothing improves by 30 i'm going to load up my dads old hunting rifle and blow my brains out
Might as well do it now then, because nothing will ever change without you putting effort into it. No one is going to do it for you and no one is ever going to be the help that you think you'd need to get better. You have to do it all by yourself.

t. 25 yo neet
>>
>>71473454
They create a fake persona on the internet and post seemingly sarcastic self-derogatory stories with an unnerving persistance and frequency, while in reality they are actually depressed and suffer in life.
>>
>>71473865

yeah I know that. but there's no magic switch to fix it all, i try to take small steps in the right direction. i've started trying to get myself into decent shape as of last week (it's been hard since i let myself go). if these don't pan out then i know what i have to do.
>>
>>71473937
For what purpose?
>>
>>71473454
Inject krokodil. Jump off the roof into a bank of snow. Drink and drive at 200 km/h.
>>
>>71473937
My father is English yet I am an invader in his country. I have English blood but it is unrecognizable, I have no people, no country to call home, no female of the same subspecies as me, I have next to nothing.
>>
>>71474080
I don't do drugs. No snow here. I'm scared of driving.
>>
>>71474077
To express their emotions through the safety of anonymity and plausible deniability.
Now you wouldn't know anyone doing this, would you Jorge?
>>
File: 1478533480490.gif (2MB, 311x362px) Image search: [Google]
1478533480490.gif
2MB, 311x362px
I was stuck in sad neet life after high school for 8 months. Then my cousin helped me find a job which I didnt rly like but it kept me busy and helped me grow plus saved a lotta money.

Now I'm 7 months into uni and life is nice. Lots of friends, lots of parties and other fun things, still not getting laid but doesn't really bother me. I'm happy.
>>
>>71474220
How about you try to find motivation to come here and do the said things.
>>
>>71474226
I'm not Jorge.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kejpKe_1esM
>>
>>71474376
How does one find motivation to do things?
>>
>tfw all your old hobbies are becoming less enjoyable and you don't know why
>>
>>71474428
Not just things, FUNNY things.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>71474226
>the safety of anonymity
>>
>>71474531
Funny things won't make me stop being a useless neet.
>>
>>71474634
>tfw 4chan WILL eventually sell user data
s-shut up, I don't want to know
>>
>>71475054
Imagine the kind of stuff governments could learn about us from that data.
>>
Jorge go away
>>
>>71475290
I'm not him for fuck's sake.
>>
>>71476044
Come on Jorge, it's ok to let go. Be honest with yourself and everyone here, we don't judge you.
>>
>>71475054
>>71475244

>Google Analytics
>>
>>71476258
My father is English
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.