[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

easiest EU countries for an Ameriburger to get permanent residency/citizenship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: stoked.png (662KB, 721x627px) Image search: [Google]
stoked.png
662KB, 721x627px
I am a teacher and want to teach English as a foreign language to university students and adults. I have a PhD in English lit from a top 30 school, a high school certification in English language arts and reading, 8-12th grades, and 10 years of experience as an educator with solid evals. I speak good Spanish.

I just want to go live in Europe. Any advice /int/? It needs to be a long-term solution.

Thanks
>>
Traitor
>>
where were your grandparents from
see if you can muh your way into a passport

"artists visa" for germany is probably easiest if you have no net worth btw
>>
>>71472260
Cuba and the US
>>
>>71472335
Nevermind, get out of here
>>
>>71472106
Freelance visa in czechia?
>>
>>71472106

Bulgaria is pretty nice
>>
I want to try the same thing, but supposedly it's very hard to land a job if you're not working in STEM or some in-demand trade.
>>
>>71472106
>mfw I am a """filthy inferior spic"""" but have Eu citizenship and can do whatever I want in Europe
>a """""superior""""" 14/88 aryan amerilard doesn't
>>
>>71472495
could this lead to citizenship ultimately for a US citizen?
>>
>>71472693
Fucking Italy

Why the fuck is this allowed?
>>
>>71472783
After 5 years and cultural and languge test yes
>>
>>71472106
>teach English
probably any
>>
>>71472822
wow, thanks anon! is this process you describe with cz easy, relative to in germany or austria or spain?

thanks so much
>>
File: jews_you_say.jpg (54KB, 588x744px) Image search: [Google]
jews_you_say.jpg
54KB, 588x744px
>>71472788
>implying it's Italy.
Shut up, slavische untermensch.
>>
>>71472867
The freelance visa is little kafkasque byrocracy but you get permanent stay visa once you are here and find the regular job and go to other EU cunts without visa

https://www.wandertooth.com/zivnostensky-list-work-in-prague-not-eu/

Cultural test is easy, language test is harder but still very basic
>>
>>71472788
Not the same anon but I have croatian citizenship
>>
>>71472961
>>71473117
>they have eu citizenship and i dont soon
really makes u think
>>
>>71472866
I thought it was hard to get a job teaching English in Europe.
>>
>>71473208
>be me
>go to UK ambassy to ask about traveling to visit Scotland
>argentinian passports need no visa to enter the UK
>can I go to the Falklands with EU passport?
>yes. But also with the argentinian one, there are no restrictions, you can enter freely
>even gave me papers about requisites, etc
>it's true

Really made me think
>>
>>71473360
No, we had the two Americans teach at our school and both didn't seem very smart. If you have a PhD it should be easy.
>>
Go to Japan lmao
>>
>>71473464
What did they do wrong?
>>
>>71473391
I'm going to go to Scotland this summer desu.. I've never been. If you're visiting Scotland you should also see England and maybe the other cunts.
>>
>>71473545
One was very introverted and the other one told us very dumb dad jokes all the time.
>>
>>71473660
It could be worse. In my school there were several teachers that taught only to become coaches, and their classes were terrible.

>WW2 class
>He pulls the "If it weren't for X we'd all be speaking German" meme

Can't make this shit up
>>
You can work in any European country with that resume.
>>
>>71473898
In the Netherlands I believe you qualify as a "knowledge migrant" and can thus skip regular procedures.

Also, as you lived more than 150 km from the Dutch border you can ask your employer to request that you don't have to pay taxes over 30% of your income for up to 8 years.
>>
>>71474108
>knowledge migrant
They translate it as highly skilled migrant.
>>
>>71474108
I went to High School in Holland in 1992-1994. is this really true? I'd sever my dick to move back there.
>>
>>71474693
nah it looks like the kennismigrant programme is determined by age and salary... :(
>>
>>71474775
4300 euros a month after 30.

But even if you don't qualify as a highly skilled migrant you still have a good chance desu. Then the employer has to prove he couldn't find the right candidate in the EU before hiring you. Which means he had to have the vacancy open for 5 weeks I believe. And he has to mention your unique skill, which is your phd.
>>
>>71474922
do you really think it's a chance? is there enough TEFL demand in Nederland?
>>
>>71474985
There is rarely a shortage of teaching jobs here desu.
>>
>>71474985
Wie niet waagt, wie niet wint.
>>
File: 1483310540038.jpg (5KB, 200x161px) Image search: [Google]
1483310540038.jpg
5KB, 200x161px
>>71472693
>be Anglo-Indian
>can trace muh heritage back to Portugal, Netherlands, France, the US, India, and the UK
>great-grandmother grew up in a home that only spoke Dutch because her dad was "Dutch"
>her mother was "Portuguese"
>tfw only eligible for Overseas Indian Citizenship which isn't even real citizenship and is essentially a work visa that's valid for life

feels bad
I don't even have any distant Irish relatives (that I know of) to be eligible for Irish citizenship. Nor do I have any (known) Jewish grandparents for Israeli citizenship. I can probably get Scottish citizenship if Scotland becomes independence because I think my grandmother was born in Scotland.
>>
>>71474985
Skilled teachers on that level are always in demand. Especially in this hellhole..
>>
>>71476304
>tfw all your ancestors for 500 years at the very least all lived in a 100 km radius
>>
>>71472106

getting Spanish or Italian citizenship in Argentina is easier than losing your virginity. All you need is at least one grandfather from europe.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.