[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abortion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1487697957284.jpg (64KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487697957284.jpg
64KB, 1600x1200px
So I am trying to get my girlfriend to have an abortion but she is being all morally high about it. How do I convince her to get one? We need to travel abroad for it though because there is nothing wrong with the fetus.

To keep it /int/ related, what is your view of abortion and abortion laws in your country? Would you change them if you could?
>>
Fuck off, normie.
>>
>>71466090
Oh yeah, i forgot this was an /r9k/ colony.
>>
you should be responsible, bastard.
>>
>>71466053
Just keep the baby, it's not that difficult. Assuming you aren't degenerate and only have sex with girls that you wouldn't mind marrying.

I think our laws aren't bad. Abortion is really seen as a failure in life and you will have to go see a doctor and an independent counselor before you can get one. The numbers are low, but obviously not as low as in Poland.
>>
>>71466053
OP you do understand how babby is formed right? This is half your fault.
>>
>>71466269
She was on the pill and forget to take them so not really my fault.

>>71466230
>Just keep the baby, it's not that difficult
Pretty sure it is difficult. You think I have not seen people with kids before or something?
>>
>>71466053
No, take care of the baby, fuck off.
>>
>>71466053
Marry her and be a man, chuju.
>>
>>71466334
>>71466365
Easy to talk.
>>
>>71466053
>how do i convince her to get one?

I dunno man, its her body. I'd focus on how much it will ruin your plans for the future. Honestly cannot think of anything worse than getting my girlfriend pregnant at this stage of life

>what is your view of abortion?
Think it's absolutely fine up to 24 weeks. I know there are arguments saying thats too long but that is the law here and I trust the doctors to have got it right

>abortion laws in your country?
legal up to 24 weeks of pregnancy- i think it's fine.
Apparently 1 in 3 women in the Uk will have one in their lifetime which seems alot

>would i change it?
nah

I remember my scandi ex gf asking me quite early on what I thought of abortion and I told her i was fine with it, but ultimately her decision. She responded saying she would 100% have an abortion if i got her pregnant accidentally. Hearing her say that was weirdly great.
>>
File: reaction.jpg (12KB, 320x299px) Image search: [Google]
reaction.jpg
12KB, 320x299px
>>71466326
>She was on the pill and forget to take them so not really my fault

Nightmare fuel. Genuinely considering starting to use condoms again because my gf is quite forgetful
>>
>>71466326
As the man all you have to do is make enough money for all three of you.
>>
>>71466644
I don't.

>>71466608
Do it, you don't want mistakes.

>>71466566
Yeah it is a pain, I have no idea what to do if she just keeps saying no.
>>
>>71466053
I think adoption is a better move for what i heard is very traumatic for a woman to have an abortion and doing it bad can cause some permanent issues in the uterus, here is completely ilegal for what i know and laws tha protect mother and son are actually enforced in difference for the rest, fathers are obligated to take responsability by marriage or with moneys
>>
Spike her drink with antinfreeze nigga
"Accidentally" push her down some stairs
Put 5mg of rat poison in her borscht
Shit ain't hard, you just gotta be creative
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.