[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Muslims really that bad? Pic unrelated I'm phone posting.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0099.jpg (51KB, 286x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0099.jpg
51KB, 286x308px
Are Muslims really that bad? Pic unrelated I'm phone posting.
>>
File: 1487164542217.jpg (79KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487164542217.jpg
79KB, 640x480px
Our Lipka Tatars are assimilated and based, rest of the muslims are shit tier.
>>
When I visited London I had more problems with Poles than muslims. >>71459254
No offense buddy, I love you.
>>
File: polish bydloette.jpg (136KB, 505x678px) Image search: [Google]
polish bydloette.jpg
136KB, 505x678px
>>71459314
Tell me more, did you meet our bydło or something
>>
I don't really like them they're very unfriendly and roam around in gangs.
>>
>>71459172
They are the most retarded people I've met. I've never seen a muslim smarter than a retarded child (no offense to retards, they are not so stupid. It's an exaggeration).
>>
They have a fucking pedocriminal prophet and believe in God who proclaimed the Earth was flat. Also they're inbred goatfuckers for centuries and their IQ is at least 20 points lower than ours in average. Indoctrinated since their very young age and unable to think by themselves, I guess you can fairly say they are HIGHLY retarded in the dangerously meaning of this term.
>>
>>71459344
They seemed really butthurt I was American. If it wasn't for their accent and big jaws I would have thought they were brits.
>>
>>71459444
>They seemed really butthurt I was American
Really? When I was abroad and met Americans we went for drinks
>>
>>71459172
muslims are people like you and me, and you cant exactly argue that all muslims are the same
For example, people from western Turkey are very different from mulsims in Pakistan. South East Asians are very diffeernt aswell
>>
>>71459172
There's great people and shitty people among them, just like with any other religion, or ethnic group for that matter. As a general rule, young men from muslim countries tend to take more care of their appearance, be louder and more open, and a little more traditional family people than European/Christian-raised ones. Girls are exactly the same, except if they have a non-Muslim boyfriend, they have to hide it from there parents.
>>
>>71459481
I guess it's he British culture that rubbed on them, lol.
>>
>>71459172
Do you see how it is in sweden?
Now you know how bad it is
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.