[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that niggas love chicken, watermelon and grapes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: latest[1].jpg (37KB, 475x589px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
37KB, 475x589px
Is it true that niggas love chicken, watermelon and grapes?
>>
>that flag
>this post
you already know the answer
>>
I thought it was a stereotype, but when I went to the USA drivin all the way to New York and went to KFCs or Popeyes they were ALL full of black people, even in cities were almost no blacks
>>
>do niggers love chickens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQHQIhJbeFo
i would say yes, yes they love chicken
>>
>>71459068
>Is it true that niggas love chicken, watermelon and grapes?
as much as anyone else
its one of the more retarded steroetypes
like american whites and cheese
>>
>>71459286
>whites and cheese

No the stereotype is whites love mayonnaise (we do)
>>
>>71459068

The stereotype is suppose to be grape flavored koolaid or soda.

Find me one group of people on this planet that doesn't or won't eat fried chicken, watermelon or grapes, literally impossible.

>>71459148
>KFCs or Popeyes they were ALL full of black people

A lot of fast food restaurants here have targeted ads for black Americans. Plus chicken is cheap but filling, the perfect meal for people with low income.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwhvC1ymQfw
>>
>>71459611

Nignog detected
>>
they are from the south so yes
>>
>>71459286
The only cheese related stereotype is that you eat bright yellow cheese that tastes like literal shit.
>>
>>71459802
>that feel when Mexicans had to teach you how to eat semi-normal cheeses

we'll eventually learn
>>
>>71459068
neverr understood why white americans make fuck of black americans for this

all three of those are delicious
>>
not grapes but grape drank
>>
>>71459895
The same reason the English called the Irish "potlickers" during the potato famine: it was cruel, demoralising and dehumanising

The stereotype started due to the relative ease of growing watermelon in relation to its massive size making it a natural pick for newly freed slaves who were mostly sustenance farmers
>>
>>71459068
chicken yes
watermelon, no. theyre afraid of water
grapes, no. theyre not that cultured
>>
Obongo had watermelon toothpaste
>>
>>71459068
Better question:
Who doesn't love watermelons, chicken and grapes? It's like saying you hate sex.
>>
>>71460180
gtfo normie
>>
>>71459246
whoever made this by splicing in the white guy is a genius
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.