[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is New England the best place in the world to live?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Is New England the best place in the world to live?
>>
>>71456434
>A FUCKING CHRISTMAS TREE
>>
No, the nature is extremely beautiful, is peaceful and has high HDI, but is way WAAAAYYYY to expensive to live there, also, there are no jobs there, people from New England usually after graduating College they move to another state with jobs, they know that their schools are the best from the whole country so they wouldn't have problems finding a place where they accept them, hell, sometimes even just graduating from high school is enough from them. New England population is getting lower and lower and lower as time passes by, it's a place for the rich people only nowadays. Unless your rich, don't even think of moving there.
>>
>>71459461
they sent you back?
kek
>>
>>71456434
It can be very expensive to live in depending on what state you're looking at. Also can be hard to find decent work. I live in Pennsylvania, and I've met a lot of folks who have left New England for those reasons.
>>
>>
>>71456434
It's pretty nice
t.New Englander stuck in NYC.
>>
>>71459603
No... I have family living close to New England, and they tell me all about this stuff about them, they know people that used to live in Vermont and New Hampshire and they also say this. I have also investigated about it and it seems that is all true.
>>
>>71459461
>No, the nature is extremely beautiful, is peaceful and has high HDI,
Agreed
>but is way WAAAAYYYY to expensive to live there
No, CT and Mass can be pricey compared to say Southern shitholes but they aren't bad and northern New England is pretty cheap. I live in NYC which is far more expensive.
>, also, there are no jobs there, people from New England usually after graduating College they move to another state with jobs,
False. There is a huge tech and military industry in southern New England. CT also is home to a lot of insurance companies and cable networks. I moved to NYC because I may have burned some bridges in my youth.
>they know that their schools are the best from the whole country so they wouldn't have problems finding a place where they accept them, hell, sometimes even just graduating from high school is enough from them.
True
>New England population is getting lower and lower and lower as time passes by, it's a place for the rich people only nowadays.
Not true about only rich people, there are plenty of cheap placed and even the pricier places unless you work in fast food you could afford.
>Unless your rich, don't even think of moving there.
Again you can live fine in Northern New England even if you're poor. Additionally the states have a lot of benefits for poorfags so we couldn't get rid of them if we wanted.

However, we don't need any spics so move along.
>>
>>71459897
>they know people that used to live in Vermont and New Hampshire
>Vermont
>New Hampshire
>Expensive
Lol no.

Maybe in the really trendy areas a the nicest areas are pricey. Seriously how poor is your family?
>>
>>71460094
>>71460170
Well, maybe it doesn't look expensive to you, but compared to most of the USA is expensive, specially to the Southern states. And you gotta admit that there way more jobs in other states easier to get than in New England... Or at least is what they've told to me and from what I've searched is true. Maybe you're right. And about my family...well, yeah, they are a little poor to be honest
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.