[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Backpacking Eastern Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: this-is-not-fine-001-dae9d5.png (535KB, 800x815px) Image search: [Google]
this-is-not-fine-001-dae9d5.png
535KB, 800x815px
Is it that bad of an idea to do this? Do Poles, Czechs, Hungarians and Croats (these are the places I'm considering going to) like Americans? What can I do to blend in a little better? Does anyone have advice? I'd like to see the smaller towns and stuff, is that really that dangerous?

How well I can realistically get by only speaking English?
>>
>>71456368

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
>>
File: 1468618327266.png (62KB, 828x626px) Image search: [Google]
1468618327266.png
62KB, 828x626px
We like Americans, it's not dangerous because bydło went to UK.
>>
>>71456368
>What can I do to blend in a little better?
make sure you're wearing white socks with your shoes and a """fanny""" pack. this is all the rage in europe and will help you fit in with the locals.
>>
You're better off asking Reddit, honestly. I visited Poland before and they totally loved me. Everyone on /int/ is pretty xenophobic.
>>
You won't have an issue finding English speakers in the cities. Elsewhere you might struggle.
>>
>>71457264
How would you treat middle eastern tourists?
>>
File: 1468676841013.png (922KB, 880x580px)
1468676841013.png
922KB, 880x580px
>>71457444
When I spot 'em I instantly herd them to the camping site ya know what I'm sayin'
>>
You'll basically get your overlord western cock sucked on daily basis. At least here. It's not that we aren't a safe country, it all depends on your carefulness and common sense - giving change to homeless in a dark alley will only get you jumped by Gypsies, for an example, but that would be your fault in this case.

Almost everybody that looks smart speaks English at least a little, so you'll be okay regarding that. A Vietnamese shop owner won't obviously know how to speak Czech even, but bigger shopping centers and places like that shouldn't pose any problems.

Anyway, have fun, I'd like to save up a little and backpack my way to Russia.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.