[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bible talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: shitpost.jpg (4MB, 2165x2310px) Image search: [Google]
shitpost.jpg
4MB, 2165x2310px
Let's say you believe the bible (the 66 books compiled into one).
Good.
Let's say the bible is a timeline and Genesis is the beginning and Revelation is the ages to come, world without end. Where are we now?
I guarantee you that we are in Romans through Philemon times. I can verify this with the bible by reading it starting in the first four chapters of Romans. Then chapters five through eight, then so on.
Am willing to prove all this and more from the king James bible.
Also general bible talk.
>>
I'll bump this a few times with some truth.
>>
the church does not get an early rapture.
>>
>>71453160
The early church omitted most "holy" texts out of the bible so whatever scripture you're following is based off of false pretenses
>>
the church is not the bride of Christ. The holy Jerusalem coming down from heaven is.
>>
>>71453227
Do you believe that it is written in the scriptures that men could easily translate their decrees into all the languages. Why not think the Creator of all things can easily write a book and give it to mankind perfectly?
>>
>>71453227
first and second Corinthians refutes this. first Corinthians states that all such thinking is foolishness with God and the holy scriptures being the wisdom of God. Second Corinthians says that if the gospel were hid, it were hid from them that are lost and the god of this world has blinded their minds.
>>
the instructions on how to read the bible=Romans 16:25-27
>>
>>71453102
Take this retarded shit to /x/, for fuck sake.
>>
Satan is currently in the heavenly places ("outer space") with his angels, not it any hell yet (with the exception of the angels that sinned in the beginning of Genesis when the angels took them wives of the daughters of men, these are in chains in hell right now).
>>
>>71453533
technically this is more of an international topic for language than a paranormal topic (stating this is real and accurate ).
>>
the locusts in Revelation are the angels of Satan that are cast into the earth with Satan when the war in heaven happens with Michael the archangel and the angels of God and they kick them out halfway in the tribulation, causing it the great tribulation.
>>
revelations, around the time it talks about mass exodus which is the current migrant crisis
>>
>>71453102
Nobody read that shit book lol
>>
the 12 tribes will be stablished during the great tribulation (which is what happens when the dragon is cast down, he goes after the 12 tribes as well as many others technically). That period will begin and this period in the timeline will end. Revelation calls it the mystery of God will be finished, then the angel flying over the heavens ( the now conquered by the angels of God ) will preach the everlasting gospel.
>>
>>71453822
actually, the book itself speaks nothing of that period. it stops recording early church days events after the life of Paul.
>>
the church in Christ will go through the tribulation with the Hebrews. we the church already have the seal of the living God. That future remnant of Israel according to the election of grace will get their seals then.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.