[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v4/ + friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 40

File: 1487599590516.png (1MB, 1609x1389px)
1487599590516.png
1MB, 1609x1389px
wake up dummies
>>
/wageslaves/ report in
>>
File: wtf.jpg (29KB, 516x356px)
wtf.jpg
29KB, 516x356px
>>
czechia reporting in
>>
>>71450086
yes
;_;
>>
File: IMG_3724.png (264KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3724.png
264KB, 500x375px
Rei a best girl
>>
>>71449536

I'm heading to sleep, 3 am.
>>
what the fuck is wrong with these people?
going to lectures to talk to their retarded friends
fucking normies REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1481412862823.png (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481412862823.png
13KB, 500x500px
good morning lads
>>
>Anon, I know you are not gay but I like you very much. Come and live with me in Poland
what do?
>>
>>71454473
become gay
>>
>>71450086
>tfw no job
I want to work but I cannot, fuck this life
>>
>>71456037
why can't you?
>>
File: uncool face.png (18KB, 146x138px) Image search: [Google]
uncool face.png
18KB, 146x138px
>>71456073
I'm chronically ill (schizophrenic), I talked about this here a few times.
How r u?
>>
>>71456096
Oh, it's you. Sorry, I still have trouble sometimes identifying posters. Is it not something that could get better? Do you get any benefits from government?

I am okay, a normal, kind of chill day at work. Just frustrated and a bit pissed off because everyone mocks a long distance relationship.
>>
File: 1474493511147.png (277KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
1474493511147.png
277KB, 580x326px
>>71456313
Well I was in remission for some time after one of my hospitalizations, I didn't have symptoms then, now it's getting worse again, I hear whispers and I'm paranoid. I'm applying for benefits now, I will have to wait a tad to get them, I hope it will happen soon.
I was in a long relationship years ago, my gf was in Ireland while I was studying here. Tell me about your relationship if you want.
>>
>>71456376
Oh, that sucks... How much is benefits, is it enough to survive, maybe rent something? Do you live with parents? What is it like to have schizophrenia, how do those whispers work, are they loud? Are they convincing, mocking you or telling you to do something?

Well it's quite simple, it's 800 km between us, it's hard to get a job as foreigner in V4 unlike lets say in Germany or UK so it makes it quite worse. If I got a job there it would be okay, I wouldn't hesitate to leave everyone here. I am just unsure how to go about it, what to do after I learn language, how to get some contacts etc... obviously no one is going to employ someone from a huge distance without seeing physically and so on. Don't know if I should get some degree before it or it's just enough to be from high school and know language.
>>
>>71456096
not a real disease turn off your computer
>>
>>71456476
Benefits are low, I will get maybe 700zł (it's nearly nothing). I live with my gf and her mom, who is a little scared of me kek.
>What is it like to have schizophrenia, how do those whispers work, are they loud?
I used to be very depressed in the past and I have to admit that it was worse, I had suicide thoughts and shit, now I mostly get anxious, paranoid and delusional (people are after me and such). I also get angry and I break stuff. I hear whispers and ambulance sirens outside my head and voices in my head. They aren't loud, it's more like some talk on the radio or something like that. I often lose contact with reality but atm it's ok. I'm glad I have you guys, I can talk with people without leaving my house.
>obviously no one is going to employ someone from a huge distance without seeing physically and so on.
I think it's possible. Tell me more, where do you want to move, how long are you guys together, how hard is the language in your opinion etc.
>Don't know if I should get some degree before it or it's just enough to be from high school and know language.
It depends on the job I guess.
>>71456505
hurr
>>
>>71456918
Oh I see. That is interesting. I was always interested in learning more about it because it's something you can never objectively learn by yourself, kind of like knowing what animals dream.

We met online on 14th of March 2015. All communication was so smooth and great that it all seemed too good to be true. Like, having similar ideas, being into same things etc. Started skyping not long after, maybe not even a month into it. Been skyping every single day since then, when I was still without job after school during summer vacation it was on average 8 hours of Skype every day. Most of my time was spent with her and still is after work.

If I told myself two years ago that I am going to go to a different country alone randomly, I would have slapped the shit out of myself. But after one year of being together like that I decided to meet her and we were both really nervous before it, like, it will be so awkward and we won't really know what to tell to each other in real life, we won't talk much together etc. But then after I arrived we found each other and it was... wow. Everything that we had online, all of it, all the craving etc. literally transferred into real life. It was first awkward for maybe half hour or around hour as it is naturally. But it didn't take long until first kiss, touching, making out etc. It was too good to be true but it is true and it's perfect.

Now I don't know if it is pointless or not, but it feels really great for me and I don't want to lose it. No matter what anyone says or however they try to discourage me. My gut tells me I should keep trying for it.

Language is certainly hard but it is also certainly doable. I mean, fucking ukrainians learn it. Of course they are slav but I am too kind of and whenever I read Czech I feel like... shit, I could totally understand this. Like, I understand the sentence but I don't know what individual words mean or how to reply. I would learn it definitely. Problem is job.
>>
Just switched from Chrome to a version of Chromium with all the Google tracking features removed, then downloaded a bunch of privacy extensions. Feels comfy.
>>
>>71457507
That's great, I'd say go for it, me and my gf didn't have any contact except Skype for 2,5 years, we are now engaged and I guess she really loves me, we survived a time trial and me being sick in the head and all that. If this is your dream then chase it, I hope that you will be happy together soon.
Don't worry about a job now, learn Czech and then go there and apply for jobs, or even try to do it still being in Lithuania, maybe you will be lucky. Also don't listen to people who tell you that it's too much of a hassle or impossible. We live in Europe, EU still exist so just do it, move, travel, enjoy and don't worry too much
>>71457766
good for you ladchapm8
>>
>tfw slightly drunk
feels good but bad at the same time, weird
>>
>>71457883
I cannot drink but I wish you na zdrowie, drink one for me.
>>
>>71457909
oh i am already done drinking, just had two beers and we dispersed because some of us had obligations
>>
>>71449536
So bored at worked, help me god
>>
>>71457935
Oh I see
>>71457955
what kind of work homie
>>
>>71457848
Thanks, I will definitely keep going for it. I mean, people go abroad and leave everyone at home for less - they go there just for work, not even for any love or anything. I don't want to stay here either way, I would go there for work anyway if I could now after I saw how people live. And you are right, there is Schengen and EU, people in love used to contact each other by letters in older times and without luxury of fast trains or open borders. I get pissed off when "IN MY TIMES WE USED TO" kind of people because it's exactly same nowadays, just even easier. And these people giving me advice, top kek, their lives and marriages aren't one of the best too. Anywhere from having drinking problems to having serious marriage issues.

I am happy for you, it seems like it's really just a trial, and if you make it, it all pays off in the long run. She is definitely a keeper, being with you and loving you for who you are.

Not sure how possible it would be to get a job from a distance but to look for it there I would have to drop mine and somehow have enough saved up to live somewhere there while looking for job. I guess I will need to wait until she finishes university and finds at least part time job with a flat to rent or something as I wouldn't have any place to stay in CR while looking for job.
>>
>>71458138
You're a good lad, if you ever visit Warsaw let me know.
>>
>>71458655
Yeah, hopefully I can visit someday. Ironically, the only time I was in Poland was when I was going to Czech Rep., outside a bus for 10 minutes for
>fresh air
lol
>>
>witches from my office had some training courses
>the only one there enjoying the blessed silence
>left early because why not

and how is v4 doing?
>>
File: pkin.jpg (97KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
pkin.jpg
97KB, 1200x1600px
>>71458945
yea I know, our air is a killer
>>71459443
Not that bad.
Thinking about making something to eat.
>>
>>71459443
finished work hour earlier as usually on Tuesdays and now just chilling, waiting to go home, looking up The Division guides and other nonsense.

It's so shitty to work with witches dude. I wish I just had a day free of gossiping, talking behind back and counting money which isn't yours. There is thankfully one "witch" in same room, her desk in front of me, who is really cool and fun to joke around with. She is funny kind of 'crazy', we can tell each other random shit that doesn't make any sense and laugh from it at any point during work. Otherwise they are all middle aged walking depressions which I don't require in my life.

>>71459612
Your country looks deadass beautiful at night though
>>
File: Varsovian Mordor.jpg (35KB, 609x765px) Image search: [Google]
Varsovian Mordor.jpg
35KB, 609x765px
>>71459679
thanks
>>
>Louis Székely[1][a] (born September 12, 1967),[1][2] known professionally as Louis C.K. (/ˈluːi siːˈkeJ/), is an American comedian, actor, writer, producer, director, and editor.
>Székely
hmmm
>>
>>71459679
>It's so shitty to work with witches dude. I wish I just had a day free of gossiping, talking behind back and counting money which isn't yours

fucking tell me about it
I usually just put on my earbuds but I can't put the music up too because I can't concentrate if I do

and yeah, there are two older women I worked with on some projects who are really nice
unfortunately, the rest of our department consists of young braindead bimbos and middle aged gossip machines
>>
http://freedomeurope.eu/praha-pardubice-namest-pribram-zlin-ale-i-bratislava-zde-vsude-horely-20-unora-korany/
>>
So fucking startung wage for cashier in Lidl have bigger wage than me

Fuck this shit, time to change job

http://m.ihned.cz/c1-65632510-lidl-razantne-zvysuje-mzdy-prodavaci-dostanou-o-ctvrtinu-vice-nabidne-vice-zkracenych-uvazku
>>
Hi friends
>>
File: 1463496319199.jpg (142KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463496319199.jpg
142KB, 768x960px
>>71461901
hiya
>>
>>71461901
Heyooo
>>
hey, so how about a L4D2 game lads?
>>
>>71449536

wat anime is this///
>>
>>71462425
Víla Análka
>>
>>71457507
man, i almost thought you're my bf, but i'm from slovakia, not czech republic

anyways good luck to you two, keeping my fingers crossed
>>
>>71461243
what's your current job?
>>
File: IMG_0196.jpg (134KB, 1925x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0196.jpg
134KB, 1925x820px
>>71461243
Hahahaha

So I have a new job with better money

I heard that job market is good right now but this is quite suprising(30 min of search and 2 phone calls) :D :D
>>
>>71463007
In theather...music master aka playing songs and sounds :)
>>
>>71462995
H-heh why did you think so?

Thank you :^) I hope to see Bratislava this summer
>>
File: 1486677014021.jpg (59KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1486677014021.jpg
59KB, 500x707px
bump
>>
File: PHOTO_20170221_182947.jpg (1MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
PHOTO_20170221_182947.jpg
1MB, 4160x2340px
/garlic bread/
>>
/cesnakový chleba/
>>
File: PHOTO_20170221_184030.jpg (515KB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
PHOTO_20170221_184030.jpg
515KB, 2340x4160px
>>71465710
>>
>>71465579
>>71465710
>>71465832
opierdoliłbym czosnkowy chleb
>>
>>71465579
no beer tonight?
>>
>>71465832
fugg u, i gotta wait for m8 to come back from school and then go buy some food
>>
>>71465873
Nah, unless I really want it, it's just for weekend and even then just for movie or something like that. Don't really buy it every day or even every second day. Had I more money I definitely would, I think.

>>71465885
I bought 2 for myself :^) One is still waiting, maybe for tomorrow

>>71465868
>opierdoliłbym
What does that mean?
>>
>>71465986
naughty word for 'zjadłbym' (I would eat)
>>
>hacked account that I bought now has its password changed and 2 step verification added
>contact the seller
>gives me another account in less than a minute
>has not only The Division in it but also For Honor
jesus, I knew these things were hacked but it's other people accessing it and not the original owners who I assumed were long separated from their account

the one I got is even owned by some Czech guy as email ends in .cz, fuck this feels bad

I will probably just email him that his account got hacked and that he should change his password instead
>>
File: ss+(2017-02-21+at+08.05.12).jpg (239KB, 1921x1081px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-02-21+at+08.05.12).jpg
239KB, 1921x1081px
>>71466681
>got messaged by someone from friend list who probably thinks it's his friend
holy shit this is not what I expected nor wanted
I need to tell him now
>>
>>71466967
just buy your own games and stop supporting thiefs
>>
>>71456918
you still here?
>>
>>71467034
This
>>
File: no.png (385KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
385KB, 853x480px
>>71452874
wrong
>>
>see a cute girl cry today
>instant boner
>desire to comfort her but also to hurt her

Is this normal guys? It was beautiful, just pure, unfiltered emotion..
>>
>>71467034
>>71467130
I don't care to support anyone, I was under the impression that owners have no access to their accounts anymore making them basically useless

I'm dropping this and I messaged everyone online in the friends list to tell their friend to change his password
>>
>>71467297
Hey, at least you realized your mistake.
>>
File: 1452808827656.jpg (66KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
1452808827656.jpg
66KB, 470x595px
>Go for a nap
>See this cat talking to me in my dream
>He tells me he is a demon and now will make me see the strengh of his demon power
>Cat looks closly in my eyes and I start to feel like some power is going inside my head trying to take over my mind
>Then it stops
>Tell the cat that i'm impressed and now it's my turn
>I look closesly into his eye then with all my mind power I "jump" into his mind
>I comepletly overpower his being and can feel his fear
>Then I stop
>He looks terryfied and tells me that my power is equal to the one of the four demon princes
>He says he has to inform his master about me and runs away
>Wake up
Wew I always knew cats are demon spawns
>>
>>71467872
Well yeah it's not what I wanted... Dead account is one thing (I know it's not good either, but I bought one to check if I can run recent game since they don't have demo's) but when you're literally logged in as owner at the same time and even your friend starts messaging you, my hand was literally shaking lol. Shit felt like trespassing somewhere in real life and I don't want that.

I just hate that it's impossible to test game on your system without pirating or using these kind of shady ways. I know I am going to buy Division at some point as it runs great, but it's frustrating to write "[game name] gtx 960m" into youtube when game is recent and there's possibly no one who tested it with video recording.
>>
>>71467069
Tak
>>
>>71467292
Dacryphilia is elder god tier fetish brah
>>
>>71468481
The voices that you hear... Do they mean anything? Are they only words or whole sentences? Can you talk back to them? Have a conversation? Or is it just gibberish that you hear but can't understand? You made me curious t b h
>>
File: chora sierota.jpg (34KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
chora sierota.jpg
34KB, 750x500px
>>71468662
Some voices in my head call me names, I tell them to go fuck themselves, some talk with each other like on the radio, usually starting when I want to get some sleep. A few days ago I heard a voice coming from my fridge telling me that I'm 'beznadziejny' (hopeless). Whispers are gibberish I cannot understand.
I got up now, I spent nearly whole day in bed listening to ambulance sirens, over and over, I felt disconnected from reality for some time as well.
It's still better than one year ago, I saw shit, I felt my bed shaking and I smelled/tasted rotten stuff for whole month.
(23 mam komisję w sprawie orzeczenia o niepełnosprawnosci, boję się jak skurwysyn).
>>
>>71469086
Jesus that's grim, I am really sorry. Is there anything specific that helps you, even if it's for a while (a day or two, a month) and something that triggers it more than it would appear by itself? Like, getting offended in real life or... I don't know, some event, action.

Do those voices have your voice or different voice? Do they sound like they are just voice in your mind as in talking to yourself or do they sound like they are just like a person talking next to you or from some direction in real life?

Does talking about it/remembering past instances of it trigger it or is it okay to talk about what you went through? I don't want to make it worse for you.
>>
>>71469086
U ok anon?
>>
>>71469086
>I tell them to go fuck themselves
do they react anyhow to that or no change at their tone and they still call you names the same way as always?

>some talk with each other like on the radio, usually starting when I want to get some sleep
can you figure out about what they are talking about or you cant focus on this?

>A few days ago I heard a voice coming from my fridge telling me that I'm 'beznadziejny' (hopeless)
I actually keked here

>I spent nearly whole day in bed listening to ambulance sirens, over and over
How does music work for you? Have you tried to listen to some classic music while you hear that siren? Sometimes when I like some catchy music I can "hear" or more like hum it in my head for some time even after I want it to stop. But music is better t b h than an ambulance siren I guess and then eventually it goes away

For how long your state is like that?
>>
>>71469300
Relaxing music helps me, getting anxious or paranoid, sometimes for no reason, makes it worse. Ofc getting offended irl or even just an evil eye, imagined or not, makes it much worse. I leave my house only for therapy. It's different voices, sometimes talking in Polish, sometimes in English.
>Do they sound like they are just voice in your mind as in talking to yourself or do they sound like they are just like a person talking next to you or from some direction in real life?
Mostly they are just people broadcasting their shit into my ears from my mind. It's hard for me to focus now, I'm drifting. Dunno if I make sense. Whispers and ambulance sirens come from outside my head.
Remembering stuff makes it worse.
> I don't want to make it worse for you.
it's ok anon, though I feel really paranoid right now
>>
>>71469086
> when even your fridge tells you that you're hopeless

fug
>>
I had to cut my comment in two
>>71469335
Not really, I'm alone now but at least I have you guys. Thank you for caring.
>>71469604
>do they react anyhow to that or no change at their tone and they still call you names the same way as always?
They usually shut up for a while, sometimes they get louder and more offensive
>can you figure out about what they are talking about or you cant focus on this?
Sometimes, depends how tired I'm.
>I actually keked here
I smiled now
>How does music work for you? Have you tried to listen to some classic music while you hear that siren? Sometimes when I like some catchy music I can "hear" or more like hum it in my head for some time even after I want it to stop. But music is better t b h than an ambulance siren I guess and then eventually it goes away
Music works great, especially classical.
>For how long your state is like that?
I used to be very delusional when I was a teenager, later I was in remission but exactly one year ago, while being under big stress and smoking weed LMAO all the demons broke free, like I mentioned before, one month of vivid hallucinations. I went to doctor and I was in remission for some time, later I had another psychosis and went to looney bin for 3rd time.
It was ok for some time but now it's getting worse again, despite being on 3 neuroleptics.
>>
>>71470126
shit, forgot to erase muh name
>>
File: stay calm friend.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
stay calm friend.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>71470128
>>71470043
Damn man, why do I have to be surrounded by all the wrong people. I'd much rather be with and talk to you everyday. I am sorry for your troubles, I hope you can recover and tread it. Just don't let it take over you, giving in is what it wants. I really don't have any advice, I just wish that you have control over it, it's your life. I already hate it when outside people mess with mine, I can't imagine what it's like when your own brain is keeping you down and farting inside.

I made a webm for you, the least I could do. I am glad I found this place too.
>>
>>71470128
>They usually shut up for a while, sometimes they get louder and more offensive
and when you talk back you do it out loud or in your mind?

>Sometimes, depends how tired I'm.
and what is this?

>but exactly one year ago, while being under big stress and smoking weed LMAO
>It was ok for some time but now it's getting worse again
>(23 mam komisję w sprawie orzeczenia o niepełnosprawnosci, boję się jak skurwysyn).
So can't you just chill the fuck up instead of stressing? kek
>>
File: carp.jpg (89KB, 683x592px) Image search: [Google]
carp.jpg
89KB, 683x592px
>>71470677
I think I need more of kitten therapy.
Thank you friend, it means a lot to me, many people left me because they couldn't bear my crazy shit or they were just scared, you guys are great.
We can talk here everyday.
Btw. we all should listen to the wisdom of bathtub carp, for he is wise. Kek, I feel better now.
Also thanks God for internet, I don't know how would I survive without it.
I'm listening to this now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmCnQDUSO4I&
>>
>>71470677
Those kittens are growing up quite fast, aren't they? ^-^
>>
>>71470904
I do it out loud sometimes, I try not to in public because I don't want to look like a crazy person.
>and what is this?
Last time they talked about police coming after someone and then I got paranoid that police is after me.
>So can't you just chill the fuck up instead of stressing? kek
I'm trying my best to chill, like right now, I'm listening to nice music and I'm not paranoid anymore, I also don't hear shit. It might change later but I hope it won't, I'm tired and I want to sleep this night.
>>
>>71471367
Can you tell whether a voice is coming from inside your head or from someone who is actually talking to you? Like, is there a difference?
>>
>>71471031
Well I just always try to put myself into other people's (and not even people's) shoes and try to imagine exactly how they feel, I tend to imagine exact same situation in my life so feel the weight of it. Like if someone dies in car crash or some sort of accident falling from somewhere, without my consent my brain creates image of for example my dad being in same event, like falling off a building, I don't usually want those thoughts but they come and go without asking. People say this kind of empathy is weakness, I don't know. I try to put myself in your shoes and it only strengthens the motive to not leave. It's the same reason why I don't want to separate those kittens from each other, I just imagine myself separated from parents or sisters for the rest of my life in a place which I don't know or can't get out of. Well, they're animals and not humans, they probably don't feel exactly same way but I can never know.

Nice song, by the way. Without internet I would have probably off'd myself a long time ago.

>>71471198
Yeah, they are sprinting like horses. It makes me happy to see them active and playful and warms my heart when they are asleep or sleepy.
>>
>>71471440
Well I heard some time ago that 'jestes psem, daj głos' (you're a dog, start barking) coming from some fella and I have no idea if I hallucinated it or not.
I'm sure about that situation with my fridge though.
>>
>>71471031
>classical music posting
I can get behind this

have some tunes, m80, hope you get better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5poSw7tFLB4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_cNhVQpiM4
>>
>>71471563
I imagine it's actually less scary when the voices are saying something crazy because in that case you know for certain it's not real.

Though vivid hallucinations sound like rough shit. Don't do the LMAO stuff again, this can't be good for you.
>>
>>71471367
Quite interesting, get well anon

>>71471533
I'm the same t b h. But I force myself to not do that that often simply because I don't want to feel those feels. Worst thing is when I watch people at high places like skycrappers while not being secure with anything. I always imagine myself being there and somehow falling down. Ughhh I hate that
>>
>>71471031
>Also thanks God for internet
So do you believe in God? Have you tried to look for help this way?
>>
>>71471533
I will tell you something - having no empathy is fun in a way, you don't give a shit about anything. Before having depression and later schizophrenia diagnosis doctors though that I'm a sociopath because I showed no empathy, no feelings, nothing. They gave me an 'antisocial personality disorder' diagnosis. The truth is, I lost all feelings when my father died, I blocked them in some way, I behaved like a true sociopath but a few years later it all came back to me, feelings, empathy, I felt like a human again. You are a great human, mate. Empathy is what makes us something more than empty shells.
>>71471565
Thanks,here we go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPp3Qh-GRqs&
>>71471635
Yeah, it's better when they are tripping balls, if I was certain that this guy said this shit to me I'd probably do something about it.
>Don't do the LMAO stuff again, this can't be good for you.
I know, no more drugs and even alcohol for me, I'm paying the price for being a druggie in the past.
>>
>>71472011
Thanks, I'm trying.
I know this falling feel very well, I get cold sweats when I imagine this.
>>71472092
Dunno, I like to think that there is something more. Maybe believing in God is one, huge, international delusion? Maybe there is more to it? Once I had a delusion that a demon is in my house, some people would say that I'm crazy or drugged, some would probably tell me to call the priest.
>>
File: cage can't help it.gif (2MB, 430x215px) Image search: [Google]
cage can't help it.gif
2MB, 430x215px
>>71469086
>SHUT THE FUCK UP, FRIDGE, I'M NOT HOPELESS
I feel bad for laughing at this, but I can't help it
I hope you get better tho
>>
File: giphy.gif (869KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
869KB, 500x368px
>>71472484
It was scary to hear it because I was alone but I'm laughing now too, thanks.
>>
>>71471565
>>71472096
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rapf3g_XvCc
>all the best Russian composers have -ski in their surnames
A coincidence, perhaps?
>>
>>71472011
I try not to think it as well, just often it's not up to me. There have been instances where I imagine my youngest sister (11 years old) getting hit by car, flying into the air and smashing back on the ground, blood, fallen shoes, disfigurement etc... Worst thing about those thoughts was the amount of detail my brain put into them. Not only that but I would imagine how much I would cry, what I would do in that situation, how the funeral would look like, who would come, how people would cry, how the body would look inside the coffin. It's really fucking terrible.

>>71472096
Thanks for the kind words. Sorry for your loss, I can imagine that it's not hard for your feeling control to mess up after such event. Sometimes I used to wonder what's better in this world, to be without empathy as a sociopath or to have full fledged empathy and have feelings for every single person even which you don't know.

I guess that latter is better but the deciding factor for it was that I feel like I am surrounded by greedy people who don't have much empathy for others. But they choose to be like that themselves.

By the way, have you thought about getting a kitten?
>>
>>71472398
>Once I had a delusion that a demon is in my house
What do you mean? Did you see it or you just felt like there is a demon?
>>
>>71469086

I heard voices and seen things when suddenly stopped drinking after having 5+ 7% beers every day for 6 months and Delirium Tremens kicked in. Hardcore shit.
>>
File: v4 confession.png (63KB, 1048x1166px) Image search: [Google]
v4 confession.png
63KB, 1048x1166px
>>71469086
i don't mean to be rude but i just had to add it to pic related
>>
File: help_me_I'm_feeling.jpg (45KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
help_me_I'm_feeling.jpg
45KB, 500x303px
>scour profiles of a few people from my classes
>everyone seems to be a well rounded personality, attending various cultural events, volunteering, having cool hobbies
>mfw all I do is go to uni, lift three times a week, then go home and shitpost on imageboards and go to the pub with the two people I could call friends MAYBE once a month
How do I into wholesome life?
>>
>>71472716
It's best to have all things in moderation but if I had to choose I would pick being a strong empath, at least for my close ones sake.
Meds make me zombie like but at least I can feel a little, feeling nothing wasn't all that great when I think about it more.
>>71472779
More like a feeling that there is invisible demon following me.
I also saw things moving on their own (visual hallucinations), I though it's the demon moving my stuff.
>>
>>71472956
get a gf
>>
>>71472956
i am exactly like you
>>
>>71472814
Yeah, you can also hallucinate when insomnia takes a hold of you.
I hope you decided to lay off drinking so much for good now anon.
>>71472829
Lel it's ok
>>71472956
Can't help you there because I don't find pleasure in normal people's stuff.
>>
File: Das WeltschmerzFuehl.png (31KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Das WeltschmerzFuehl.png
31KB, 645x773px
>>71473022
I don't understand where do people get the strength and motivation to do more than I do. And I don't think I'm just """tired""" - I aim to get 8 hours of sleep every night and eat a balanced diet.
>>71472998
really made me think...
>>
File: v4.jpg (20KB, 700x468px) Image search: [Google]
v4.jpg
20KB, 700x468px
>>71472484
>>71472829
>Making fun the talking fridge
>google that shit
>it actually exists
>>
>>71472956
replace lifting and occassional drink with m8s with vidya and we are the same, luckily i don't feel like i am missing out on anything
>>
>>71472956
>mfw all I do is go to uni, lift three times a week, then go home and shitpost on imageboards and go to the pub with the two people I could call friends MAYBE once a month
But that doesn't sound bad at all
You're probably better off than majority of posters on 4chin
>>
File: 1345173567234.png (26KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1345173567234.png
26KB, 200x200px
>>71472956
>make LinkedIn profile
>get recommended the page of the turbomanlet computer geek Jewish kid I used to know in High School
>take a look
>"Cybersecurity Advisor at US Department of Defense"
>literally runs his own consulting firm for this shit and gets high paying government contracts
>we're both in our early 20s
>>
>>71472998
>>71473168 here
really made me think that I'm far too boring to get a gf
>>
>>71473179
Holy shit. I wouldn't want it, I like knowing that I'm hallucinating.
>>
File: Vojakgrad group.png (131KB, 528x321px) Image search: [Google]
Vojakgrad group.png
131KB, 528x321px
>>71473237
>>71473022
>>71472956
I am you and you are me
>>
I always wanted to have a pure, christian, genuinely nice, little bit berndish gf that would love me and now, when I found her, I broke her heart beacuse I am such a big assburgerish pussy afraid of losing his virginity. I feel like such shit, not because of myself, fuck me, I can die lonely in a ditch where nobody cares about me, but because of her, I didn't want to make her uncomfortable in any way. How fucked am I?

Don't mind the flag btw
>>
>>71472956
Don't look at other people's lifes and compare them to yours. It will make your live much better.
>>
File: 1485854984774.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485854984774.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
>>71473316
>really made me think that I'm far too boring to get a gf
dont sabotage yourself from the start
>>
>>71473549
Stop torturing yourself, we all make mistakes. I did some shitty things in the past and it's all coming back to me but I try to forgive myself, every time. It's hard but you can try too.
>>
>>71473736
I can forgive myself anytime, I am very pathetic and shallow being that can get over anything.
But I know I genuinely hurt her innocent feelings of a lonely girl.
>>
File: 1478249151872.jpg (136KB, 920x700px) Image search: [Google]
1478249151872.jpg
136KB, 920x700px
>>71473549
iktf man
you fucked up, shit happens, just remember it next time and try to do better
>>
>>71473886
You are not shallow, you do care. Stop hating yourself.
>>
>>71473549
>Don't mind the flag btw
who are you
>>
>>71474004
>>
>>71474097
Are you Ukrainian? Just asking, no hate from my side.
>>
>>71474209
No. West Yurop.
>>
>>71474250
spen???
>>
>>71474250
Oh. Now I'm even more curious.
>>
>>71474303
2west4me
>>
>>71474250
the Frenchie or maybe even the Dutchie?
>>
>>71474350
>bernd in first post
German or Finn?
>>
>>71474529
fugg :DDD i revealed my kaysee background

>>71474524
still not...anyway, 4chan is not that anonymous, there's lots of people lurking so i won't tell you
>>
>>71474596
Where are you staying mate and what's your business here? You probably won't tell us anyway but I had to ask.
>>
File: nie spie bo trzymam kredens.jpg (46KB, 400x367px) Image search: [Google]
nie spie bo trzymam kredens.jpg
46KB, 400x367px
>>71474713
I am supposed to study in here but I barely do that.
>>
File: żaby leczą.jpg (74KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
żaby leczą.jpg
74KB, 620x465px
>>71474801
Italian?
Britbong?
>>
>>71472956
literally me, except i also work but that doesn't really change anything
>>
>>71474872
And you're from?
>>
>>71475126
Sarmatia aka Lechia aka Lechistan
>>
File: 1431778658252.png (207KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1431778658252.png
207KB, 409x409px
Was nice talking to you guys, good night.
>>
>>71476104
I am going too, good night.
>>
>>71476104
>>71476222
good night familia
>>
>>71476104
>>71476222
>>71476232
good night m8s
>>
Fuck I cannot sleep, it's a bad sign.
>>
>>71476104
>>71476222
>>71476232
>>71477184
good night people
>>
stop sleeping faggots
>>
>tfw want to jump into comfy bed and sleep but stuck at work instead
>>
File: party.jpg (628KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
party.jpg
628KB, 1536x1024px
>>71480151
I'm awake.
>>
>>71480210
What kind of work.
>>
>>71480240
it/telecom stuff
>>
>>71480253
Do you like it?
>>
>>71480210
>>71480253
>01:00
>he's at work
what the fuck man
that's some next level wageslaving
>>
>>71480300
it's boring and repetitive, but at least i get to browse /int/ during it
>>
File: feels-bad-man.png (101KB, 388x371px) Image search: [Google]
feels-bad-man.png
101KB, 388x371px
>the fact that time travellers haven't been met yet means time travel will never be invented
>>
>>71480354
I will keep you company for... 2 more cigarettes.
>>71480375
Maybe that's for the better.
>>
>>71480320
i'm at work 17-07, i hate having to wake up early, also i'm alone in the office so it's ok
>>
>>71480375
What if they're hiding from us?
>>71480453
Ah, should've said it's a night shift
I wouldn't mind a night job myself
>>
>>71480375
What if they are here and watching us right now but are unable to interact?
>>
>>71480424
>>71480569
>>71480574
My personal theory is that UFO sightings aren't aliens but actually time travel craft trying to observe us without being seen that sometimes fuck up and are photographed. This is wishful thinking though because I've never seen a very convincing video or photo of one ever.
>>
>>71480708
I've seen some strange things on the sky twice with friends but once we were high and the second time drunk so you know we never told that to anyone because no one would believe it anyway
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WQKfo-sAZk
ironic metal is best metal tbqh lads
>>
>>71480899
I think it's kind of silly to discount stuff like this just because somebody's drunk or high, because why else would most people be out looking at the sky? You may have seen something.

>>71480992
Enjoyed this quite a lot
>>
>>71481131
Lyrics make it so much better tho
>>
>>71480992
>nocny kochanek
szanuję żbsz chętnie bym się najebał i poszedł na pogo
>>
File: 44102_laka-pole-las-pagorki.jpg (3MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
44102_laka-pole-las-pagorki.jpg
3MB, 3648x2736px
>>71481131
You know most people don't believe untill they see things for themselves. Anyway I'll just share it here because why not

First time we were driving from one city to another because of reasons and then we decided to smoke some weed while doing it. Yeah not really smart we could wait untill we were on the spot but whatever. The road was between two big fields and there was a forest in the distance (thats how it could look if I turned my head left) Above the forest there was this big round object which was literaly shining with white light. If you dont normally look for a moon on the sky you could say that was one. But the full moon was actually in front of us so it couldn't be moon. The sizes on the sky was comparable but the shiny thing was much closer to us obviously

Second time we were at the forest like 60km away from the first place grilling our sausages at the campfire and drinking tons and tons of beer. Then someone told us to look above and there was those kind of lights (it was 3am so total darkness around except the campfire) that first flew like normally birds fly (you know that V thing dunno how its called at english) and then they started to slow down and switch positions at one moment they simply stopped and then flew again. Direction they went was west towards german border. Funny thing was instead of taking a picture everyone here was yelling "aliens, come take a break and get some bbq and beer" kek
>>
>>71480992
kek at song
>>
>>71481772
>tug nigdy nie byłeś na pogo bo (a) jesteś głodny szkielet (b) kuce śmierdzą
trochę słabo
>>
>>71481237
hey, I would do anything to know Polish.

>>71481864
thanks for sharing, I've actually never been told a personal UFO experience from somebody before so this is a privilege. I hope I can actually see something like these encounters one day.
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.