[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mexico Please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: avGrQxn_460s[1].jpg (37KB, 460x304px) Image search: [Google]
avGrQxn_460s[1].jpg
37KB, 460x304px
If Bolivia win shit at International Court, Mexico please sue United States of America for any of this shit.
>>
>Mexico please sue United States of America for any of this shit
Why? They don't have a single chance in hell at winning that case.
>>
>>71447478
Fun fact, Southwest USA was above 90% white when Mexico owned it.
>>
>>71447587
Fun fact: That is literally not true because most of that land was inhabited by injuns thanks to the Spaniards and Mexicans not colonizing most of it.
>>
>>71447587
>Southwest USA was above 90% white when Mexico owned it.
kinda weird for it to only be 10% mexican if it was mexican clay
>>
>>71447618
Texans were literally just violent immigrants that refused to integrate and then split away from Mexico when their numbers were large enough.

Funny thing is it's happening again, only the Mexicans are the ones not integrating.
>>
>>71447517
If Bolivia wins...
>>
>>71447854
USA bought that land, but you took it from Bolivia.
>>
>>71447604
>>71447618
don't give him (You)s, he's literally the retarded "mexico is white" shitskin.
>>
>>71447731
The difference is that the US isn't a complete disorganized mess of a government like Mexico was at that point in time.
Despite public appearances of our leader atm that is.
>>
>>71447731
Mexico didn't deserve to keep Texas. Losing the Texas revolution the way they did is up there among one of the most pathetic embarrassing wars in all of history.

Google the Battle of San Jacinto for a good laugh.
>>
>>71447731
>Texans were literally just violent immigrants that refused to integrate and then split away from Mexico when their numbers were large enough.

That's not even true, they along with the TejaƱos broke off from the ancient 20 year old Mexico when Santa Ana went full retard and started centralizing power like a greedy nigger.
>>
>>71447969
>when Santa Ana went full retard and started centralizing power like a greedy nigger.

It's the latino cultural heritage. Remember Rome?
>>
>>71448046
latino =/= latin
>>
>>71447478
When is the hearing?
>>
>>71447604
Injuns would have been driven off like it happened in the rest of northern Mexico.
>>
>>71447916
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""bought"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
File: aback of the knee maybe.jpg (45KB, 640x373px) Image search: [Google]
aback of the knee maybe.jpg
45KB, 640x373px
Stay mad, Mexican'ts.
>>
>>71447951
>one of the most pathetic embarrassing wars in all of history
Like being the most powerful armies and losing in a jungle on the south of Asia?
>>
>>71447969
>greedy nigger
spanish heritage as its true form.
>>
>>71449976
*one of the most powerful armies
>>
>>71447478
Do we really want them? Any big city in there makes CDMX look clean and non-degenerate.
>>
>>71450324
p. much this, also cancerous institutions in the tech valley will force us to be more progressive and degenerate.
I'd rather live with dignity than having the chance to buy a 100 USD 50'' TV at walmart and being overrun by chinks, gooks and Pajets. .
>>
>>71449976
Last I checked, that was a political loss after rampant treason and protesting forced Congress to pull out, and the Vietcong got fucked sideways until then.

But you believe whatever you want, Paco. Not that your country has ever or will ever accomplish anything.
>>
>>71447951
USA lost more trops.
>>
>>71450923
I love triggered amerilards.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.