[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix Afgh*nistan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 69

File: 23-Taliban-AFP-Getty.jpg (533KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
23-Taliban-AFP-Getty.jpg
533KB, 2048x1536px
How do we fix Afgh*nistan?
>>
File: IMG_9547.jpg (125KB, 704x1120px)
IMG_9547.jpg
125KB, 704x1120px
>>71444030
You cannot
>>
File: afghanethnicgroups.jpg (256KB, 1186x1216px) Image search: [Google]
afghanethnicgroups.jpg
256KB, 1186x1216px
>>71444030
Balkanize and give each of their surrounding countries a piece of it
>>
the Soviets tried, but the West fucked it up

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Republic_of_Afghanistan
>>
start by not meddling in their country
>>
>>71444030
Remove Pashtuns
>>
File: Taliban-Afghanistan.jpg (98KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Taliban-Afghanistan.jpg
98KB, 800x533px
>>71444225
The ''good freedom fighting liberator Taliban'' soon became the West's enemies. Indeed America fucked up.

>>71444281
Good point. Arabs are more human compared to them.
>>
File: Lower Asia.jpg (333KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
Lower Asia.jpg
333KB, 1200x750px
Afghanistan being fucked is also partly because of its neighboor Pakistan being fucked.
This whole region needs to be reorganised, at best by themselves albeit some ethnic groups there might need some protection.
>>
>>71444346
>more human
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashtunwali
Remove Deobandis (whose ideology came from pakistan, they made nomusic a thing.) and leave them alone at best without someone else living under them (like the shia hazaras) and it should be fine.
>>
>>71444597
Pashtuns just need to behave 2bh
>>
Step 1: deport all Pashtuns to Pakistan
Step 2: build a wall along the Pakistan border
Step 3: institute federalism
Step 4: give it time
>>
>>71444625
>>71444672
Are you afghan? Whats wrong with pashtuns?
>>
>tfw german hazara bf
>>
>>71444723
Pashtuns were the main supporters of the Taliban, consider themselves warriorpeoples and were most often the leaders of any expansive dynasty coming from that place.
They tried to kill off the Hazaras because they are shia as they have become zealous deobandis after getting into contact with paki-radicals.
>>
>>71444346
i have to admit those talibans got nice outfits.
>>
File: nuristani-man.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
nuristani-man.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>>71444825
Afghans in general are pretty well dressed for thirdworlders. Something you keep more dignity with your traditional dress then to adapt the scrapcloth that comes from the firstworld.
>>
File: kabul60s.jpg (24KB, 345x194px) Image search: [Google]
kabul60s.jpg
24KB, 345x194px
Anyone read any Khaled Hosseini books?

He makes pre-Soviet invasion Afghanistan sound bretty comfy
>>
>>71444723
They literally shoot up school children en masse because they don't want females to have any education.

Even third worlder Tadjiks think afghans are backward animals.

Also I'm not >>71444672

>>71444893
>>71444825
Agreed
>>
>>71444893
are they, dare I say, white?
>>
File: 1481038373292.png (85KB, 370x323px) Image search: [Google]
1481038373292.png
85KB, 370x323px
>tfw turkic subhumans destroyed Buddhism in Afghanistan
>>
>>71444949
The kite runner was interesting
>>
>>71444723
They hate Hazaras because Hazaras consistently out preform them. They fear that the power they currently hold from massacring Hazaras in the past hundred years is coming to an end. So their leaders say Hazaras are Shia infidels, and that they're spies for Iran.

So that's why you have them shooting Hazaras and doing suicide bombs to kill Hazaras.

Everyone knows Hazaras are the best ethnic group in Afghanistan who treat men and women equally, value education, and hard work.

http://minorityrights.org/minorities/hazaras/

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/06/afghanistan-hazaras-160623093601127.html

https://nytimes.com/2010/01/04/world/asia/04hazaras.html
>>
they look like a jedi knights or something
>>
>>71445090
You really invested in this
>>
>>71445041
A Thousand Splendid Suns paints the same setting, I thought it was decent
>>
>>71444977

t. Ali Murad Changezi
>>
File: Nuristani.jpg (83KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Nuristani.jpg
83KB, 500x375px
>>71445000
Depends on the ethnic group, nuristanis are very beautiful people.
White is a shitty way to define any kind of oldworld people tho that is not living in the oldworld. I dont know why you brits still stick to it, it is killing the meaning of being welsh, english or irish in favour of american identity politics.
>>
>>71445182
It's good to educate people that not all Afghans are goatfucking terrorists.

Of all the billions of dollars the went into Afghanistan, a very little amount went to Hazara provinces despite being the safest in the region, and the most eager to participate in the rebuilding of the country.

That's why they sent New Zealand to independently govern their provinces. They knew they didn't have to deal with any attacks from the Hazara locals.
>>
>>71445257
>>71444893

they look like happier Slavs that chose islam instead of alcoholism
>>
>>71445324
>afghans
>practicing islam
>>
>>71445293
Shias seem to be more nicer in general.
In my city there are enough hindurefugees from afghanistan now that they could form an own temple community, I wonder what group they belong too.

>>71445324
Nuristanis used to be pagans worshipping a unique local pantheon which they sacrifieced lots of goats to just 200 years ago.
Central afghans didnt like that much (besides their raiding parties) and curbstomped them, taking their children away for islamic reeducation thus making the region now firmly islamic.
>>
>>71445374
>implying the native pagans are still around
>>
>>71445379
Hinduism and Buddhism used to be widespread in Afghanistan, but the religious differences almost makes them their own ethnic group, since they don't identify with anyone else

I feel bad for Hindus, they literally didn't do anything but are discriminated against for their religion.
>>
All these Adam Sandlers and Ben Stillers
>>
File: patriot.jpg (45KB, 550x360px) Image search: [Google]
patriot.jpg
45KB, 550x360px
>>71444168
While I love balkanising shit too, in this case they have fostered a common identity now for a while as they had sometimes independent caliphates and kingdoms in that general area lording over the various mountainpeoples.
Decentralising it like a miniEU might be better for the groups to govern themselves to reduce stress tho.
>>
Landlocked country...
They need a giant river to provide enough irrigation for the country. They have one of the best soils on the earth, but can't use it properly. Maybe with some man made mountains and a canal which give them access to the ocean.
>>
http://asiafoundation.org/where-we-work/afghanistan/survey/

Something else that might be interesting.
>>
>>71445604
>manmade mountains
watlol
If you want more rain, planting forests that connect from the coast to the inland as moisture carrier already suffices.
Being landlocked wouldnt be so bad if their neighboor wouldnt be fucking Pakistan.
>>
>>71444030
Bigger turbans.
>>
We need to replenish our population and form an organized government body and Militia, kinda like the Kurds. Our origins are unclear, genetically we are closest to Mongolians and Turkic people but we have lost our mother tongue through Persianization.
>>
>>71445710
>our mother tongue
Pashto?
>>
>>71444825
The Middle East has a rich history of being pretty /fa/.
>>
>>71445710
>another Hazara

I thought I was the only one
>>
>>71445710
> our

What are you?
>>
>>71445543
How about hazaras ,aimaqs and tajiks become a part of iran and pashtuns get their own country ?
>>
>>71445785
Hazara
>>
>>71445782
>>71445796
Based
>>
>>71445795
I'm not religious and have no ties to Iran, besides Iranians don't really like us either.
>>
File: 1474745296623.png (50KB, 187x192px) Image search: [Google]
1474745296623.png
50KB, 187x192px
>Afghan diaspora are posting on /int/ right now
>>
>>71445864
kek I've been here for years pretending to be white, Indian, black, etc.
>>
File: aryana.jpg (106KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
aryana.jpg
106KB, 640x640px
Lads, madar jaan is pressuring me to get married. Don't want arranged marriage. How do I find afghan girls to date?
>>
>>71445795
>Iran

No. I can't stand their accent.

>>71445826
Are you in the GTA?
>>
>>71445910
I'd rather have people like you than t*rks and s*udis.
>>
>>71445928
Go to one of those Afghan Student Association events at York or Ryerson
>>
>>71445795
Look at the country and geography again.
This would create an iranian island severed from Iran as long as you dont give them a corridor filled with pretty pissed sunnis who wonder who got the idea and needs some bombing.

http://dissidentvoice.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/gulf2000-columbia-Mid_East_Religion_med.jpg

Also america and Pakistan both dont want Iran having any power there as far as I remember.
Tajiks in the north could joing Tajikistan maybe, they made the northern alliance in the war which was pretty down to earth-removing them from the premise may help them in particular but wont resolve the problems of Afghanistan.

>>71445796
You seem to still care about your identity and the ones you left behind in afghanistan, do you guys make hazara communities in Kanada which stick to themselves?
>>
>>71445958
>I'd rather have people like you than t*rks and s*udis
It's funny because we are more genetically Turkic than people from Turkey but we don't speak a Turkic language, just use a few Turkic words.
>>
>>71446053
>You seem to still care about your identity and the ones you left behind in afghanistan, do you guys make hazara communities in Kanada which stick to themselves?
There are quite a few thousand Hazara's in the GTA(Greater Toronto Area) and Laval, Quebec. We meet each other in Shia Mosques and Weddings.
>>
>>71445666
Afghanistan has a shitty climate, just plant trees would not solve the problem, because the country is in a middle of a shitload of mountains that block the rains/change the course of them.
Also, whats wrong with man made mountains? The entire project would cost a fraction of what Murica spend there.
>>
>>71446034
Kinda awkward for a 26 year old to go alone and start asking girls out, no?

There are also probably a shit tonne of white night super religious guys that would prevent me to even get close to any of the qts
>>
>>71446155
Can guarantee we've at one point been in the same building at the same time at the masjid
>>
daily reminder that afg*nistan is rightful iranian and pakistani clay
>>
>>71446198
Only way to get an Afghan here is meeting them through school and Afghan related events. Or ask your madar for a hook up for a western born girl.
>>
>>71446233
>pakistani clay
Your country is less than 80 years old. You guys are the Israel of South Asia.
>>
>>71446162
It just sounds weird to put manmade mountains in such a mountainous country which might need other more basic infrastructure projects before pulling off something ambitious like this.

>>71446155
Mh, while I dislike such networking to a great extend as our country is not really compatible with parallell societies and the crime or foreign political influence they usually invite to their own benefit while channeling more immigration of their group to their own area of living...
I am still quiet interested in how this happens, also the leafs as a "postnational" country and much more space are basically begging for this too happen so its a different situation I guess.
(Id do it to desu if I could)

Do your communities settle tightly packed in neighboorhoods or do you simply compensate a dispensed demographie with meeting often at marriages and religious service?

Is religion or ethnicity more important concerning the integrity of your group and the drive to organise, meet and celebrate together?

Is mixing with outsiders frowned on and if how is it discouraged without using outrightly brutish methods such as honourmurders?

Does the group share the money the individual families worked for in private in some way and for a certain cause?

Im quiet curious how this works.
>>
>>71446337
>me
>pakistani

just a passive observer desu

the only reason i think afghanistan belongs to iran and pakistan is because they've responsibly kept afghan refugees for decades. they deserve a stake in afghan clay
>>
>>71444949
not sure if i would call a minor getting raped by another minor in broad daylight "comfy" mydude
>>
>>71445944
I'm OP.
I'm nor Hazaras, arab or pashtun, and I'm in Québec, but Hazaras seem like an interesting people. How genatically close are you guys from tadjiks?
>>
File: afghapaki.png (35KB, 812x727px) Image search: [Google]
afghapaki.png
35KB, 812x727px
>>71446413
>theyve responsibly kept refugees

They also responsibly made deobandi Islam a thing which gave the Taliban a lot of retarded ideas besides Pakifunding later on.
(which bites them now in the ass as the terrorists they funded now also bomb their own citizens.. )
>>
>>71444893
I always thought this. They have such noble profiles and nice clothes. Kind of like Pakistanis but if they shave they look like IT nerds or transexuals from Eastern Europe
>>
File: trump be like dese niggas crazy.jpg (20KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
trump be like dese niggas crazy.jpg
20KB, 460x259px
>>71444030
Remove all Pashtuns. Not even memeing, barbaric Pashtun """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" is 60-75% of the problem with Afghanistan. Read up about them, read up as much about Pashtun culture as you can. They are one of the most vile cultures on the planet (>inb4 "le they are not as vile as le america xdddddddd #rekt"). I'm actually pretty liberal for 4chan, I don't even have a trendy irrational hatred of Muslims (though I am critical of Islam), and even I think Pashtuns are disgusting savages.

It's kind of sad because the language itself, Pashto, is grammatically very interesting and sounds pleasant imo. Too bad it's spoken by those depraved animals.

If Hazaras ran the country it would be basically a completely different place.
>>
>>71446513
We're turkic/mongol, while the tajiks are indo-iranian

We share the same language and general culture, and there is inevitably some mixing between us, but we're pretty genetically different.

The uzbeks are genetically close to us.
>>
>>71446373
>Do your communities settle tightly packed in neighboorhoods or do you simply compensate a dispensed demographie with meeting often at marriages and religious service?
Probably the latter one

>Is religion or ethnicity more important concerning the integrity of your group and the drive to organise, meet and celebrate together?
A bit of both

>Is mixing with outsiders frowned on and if how is it discouraged without using outrightly brutish methods such as honourmurders?
Hazara's don't do honourmurders but some may disown their child. When it comes to marriage: Hazara's>other Afghans>Other Muslims>Christians>non-Muslims>Blacks

>Does the group share the money the individual families worked for in private in some way and for a certain cause?
Hazara's will help each-other out in times of need but most only keep it between family members.
>>
>>71446529
>They also responsibly made deobandi Islam a thing

deobandi islam was a thing long before pakistan existed
the name itself should clue you in on that

>gave the Taliban a lot of retarded ideas

from what i've read, that was because of the taliban leadership coming into contact with arab jihadists like OBL
>>
>>71446576
Motherfucker whoops ignore pic it was from a shitpost I made earlier.
>>
>>71446529
wtf delet this
pakis are too homosexual to let afghan qts touch them like that
>>
>>71446591
Genetics dont really matter. Atleast not mire than culture
>>
>>71446576
Excellent post
>>
>>71446635
Yeah but us Hazaras have our own culture, known as Hazaragi, which comprises of dialect, clothes, values, music, etc. Afghanistan has a general culture but also different sub-cultures.
>>
File: index.png (8KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
8KB, 193x261px
We should've had our own country like our Kyrgz, Kazakh, and Turkmen brothers.
>>
>>71446596
>deoband
>city in uttar pradesh
Ooops, im retarded.
The Talibans were influenced a lot by it tho besides arab contact and the funding and training of Talibans by the pakistani government is no secret which you can look up. Wanting them to have more clay is bad imo.

>>71446592
>latter one
I guess you dont have enough people yet.

>bit of both
I see, makes sense as most cultural fabric/meetings have often some religious touch.

>no honourmurders
Congrats, this makes you more civilised then our turks. Do you think there is enough pride/conciousness of differences that motivates young hazaras to date from a limited pool of their own even if there werent consequences?
How is that fostered?

>in times of need
So a family in deep shit might appeal verbally during a meeting to people in general or would you use chats/social media in your language for that purpose?

How are your families structured btw?
You have extensive clans sharing the same surname who get quiete possesive of those who marry in for better or worse or many smaller nuclear families who may have more branches then the understaffed western ones but act as more independent cells of a whole?
>>
File: 30875.jpg (58KB, 424x628px) Image search: [Google]
30875.jpg
58KB, 424x628px
Where did it all go so wrong?
>>
>>71447088
allying with the gommies
>>
Balkanize it, Afghanistan is too divided to function properly.

Give Hazara their own country in the center.

Make the southern half an independant Pashtun country.

Give Herat to Iran.

Give the Uzbek part to Uzbekistan.

Give the eastern Tajik part to Tajikistan.
>>
File: massoud.jpg (33KB, 474x685px) Image search: [Google]
massoud.jpg
33KB, 474x685px
Friendly reminder that pic related could have been the saviour Afghanistan needed.
>>
File: Ahmad-Shah-Durrani.jpg (52KB, 443x537px) Image search: [Google]
Ahmad-Shah-Durrani.jpg
52KB, 443x537px
>>71446576
>>71445090
>>71444977
>>71444672
>>71444281

>Sh*a Moghol butthurt

You chink-eyed niggers are too stupid to realize that Pashtuns created your damn country, they're the reason why Afghanistan exists, be thankful, without them you'd be part of Pakistan or Iran.

Even now the only reason the country is held together is because Pashtuns spend their blood and sweat protecting it.

Ungrateful scum.
>>
>>71447898
Be grateful to Pashtuns for massacring Hazaras and selling them into slavery i the 19th century? For pillaging villages for being Shias? Or for modern suicide bombings?

Fuck Pashtuns. Literal cancer on humanity.
>>
Pashtuns don't have a code of honour to help someone in need and even helped an american soldier against talibans?
>>
>>71447898
lol this

ask any afghan, hazaras are niggers in afghanistan

nigger iran worshippers
>>
File: hazara s.jpg (136KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
hazara s.jpg
136KB, 640x1136px
also here is the pic of the nig hazara

every time you hear of an afghan committing a crime in europe, it's always these mongoloid subhumans who have no moral compass
>>
>>71448530
Niggers implies uneducated, violent, and criminals, which is Pashtuns with massive illiteracy rates, suicide bombings, and drug trades.

That's why Afghans call pashtuns "awghan ghool". Need to purge you jew-nosed pakis
>>
>>71448578
eugh, what a dirty rapeface
>>
>>71448578

Looks like the result of a mongol raping an iranian.
>>
>>71448578
>every time you hear of an afghan committing a crime in europe

LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_W%C3%BCrzburg_train_attack

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting

Should I post more?
>>
>>71448609
just go to iran, you subhumans have ruined our name enough there and in europe too
no wonder iranians and tajiks see you mongols as subhumans
>>
>>71448621
Nah, you ugly Pashtun paki.

You ugly, brown, jew-nosed niggers need to be genocided.

You ruined Afghanistan. I'm surprised you can even read, since only 43% of Pashtuns are literate.

Go rape some boys now, bacha baz
>>
>>71447898
>>71448581
Which of you guys are into Bacha Bazi? Pathans or Hazaras?
>>
>>71448621
Gay Porktoon Bachabaaz lying as always
>>
>>71448649
>ugly
>brown
kek

you are a sad existence
>>
Fucking f*risi and m*ngolic scums. Thank god for the anatolian+greek genes.
>>
>>71448653
Pashtuns and Tajiks.

Hazaras don't do that shit

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/an-afghan-tragedy-the-pashtun-practice-of-having-sex-with-young-boys-8911529.html

They even wrote a book called "Pashtun sexuality" to understand how they justifu their homosexuality
>>
>>71448649
Pashtuns are not the ones that look european?
>>
>>71448649
Also, I am a Tajik, the only human type in the area, I'd gladly separate from pashtuns, hazaras deserve to be genocided though
>>
>>71448530
Why are there so many hazara here? Boro gomsho awlade kusmadar chengez
>>
Can i get a count of how many afghans in this thread, need /afg/ general.
State ethnicity as well
>>
>>71444030
remove Pashtuns, Hazaras, Uzbeks, then give all of Afghanistan to Tajikistan problem solved.
>>
I'm curious, how close is Dari to Farsi?

The first time I met an Afghan I was surprised to learn that I could converse with him in Farsi without any problems, although his accent and pronounciation was a bit different.

Also, are there dialect differences between Hazaras and Tajiks?
>>
>>71448702
Not ashamed to be descended from Mongols as they conquered a large chunk of the world. All Porktoons do is bachabazi and blow themselves up.
>>
>>71448694
No, like 0.1% look European. The rest look Paki.

>>71448697
Bacha baz Tajiks are really something.

Funny how Uzbeks are pushing your shit in. What a pathetic people you wannabe Iranians are.
>>
>>71448697
hello fellow Tajik brother.
>>
>>71448748
Proud of literally turning back time on the peak of islamic civilisation. Great job mongol
>>
>>71448744
pretty close Im Tajik and I can communicate with my cousins in Iran.
>>
>tfw ywn be invited to a private party in some dingy afghan basement in Kandahar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft-O7bkPjoE

>>71448692
Thanks for clearing that up.

>>71448740
>need /afg/ general
We already have /desi/ ;-)
>>
>>71448740
>when afghans have children in western countries

50% of you tajiks and pashtuns are illiterate

Literal ethnicity of retards
>>
>>71448744
Tajik here, i can understand a good amount but sometimes there accent is too hard and use different words
>>
File: isis.jpg (138KB, 633x423px) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
138KB, 633x423px
Pigtoon Cowards use children as sucide bombers but the bastards like to call themselves "warrior race".
>>
>>71448787
Afghans arent desi, my hindustani friend
>>
>>71448810
I get your pain im a Tajik from Tajikistan and Afghani Tajik is very harsh and hard to understand.
>>
>>71448825
Tajiks and Pashtuns are Desi, you came from India
>>
>>71448787

I just wish there were more Iranposters to make an Iran general, since in /mena/ half the posts are in arabic.

Maybe an Iran + /afg/ general could work.
>>
>>71448850
There were a one or two a while ago, wonder what happened to him/them.

Was good bantz of afghan-iranian stuff
>>
File: afghanistan.webm (309KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
afghanistan.webm
309KB, 320x240px
>>71448825
It's just an old /desi/ meme lad,
>Invited: India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Afghanistan
Every thread an afghan diaspora used to take the bait and posted long explanations as to why Afghanistan shouldn't be invited in /desi/.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKaecMDew60
>7:00

I want a pamiri qt3.14
>>
>>71448876
Im still here
>>
>>71448989
Pamiri's are nice people and they are persecuted. only bad people succeed in Afghanistan.
>>
>>71449016
I meant posting under the Iranian flag, unless you moved to Germany
>>
>>71449056
Oh well thats quite rare. But i think that most of them are actually mostly lurking.
>>
>>71448989
Her facial structure reminds me of Alexandra Daddario.
>>
>>71449056

There are a few on /pol/ recently, they occasionally post in /sg/ and in iran-related threads.

I'm still surprised at how they are able to post, unless they are actually sepah agents.
>>
File: Жизнь ґопника..png (60KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
Жизнь ґопника..png
60KB, 400x388px
>>71444030
it's simple to think of, but impossible to do (given the physic limits which currently oppose mankind)
go back in time when it had a government in alliance with the Sovjets and hunt mujahideen, stop them from getting help from the Yankee Cold Warriors.
>>
>>71449088
>>71449113
They said 4chan is banned but you can by-pass it by typing https rather than http
>>
>>71449142
I support any method that progresses the life quality of people. If Soviets won, Afghanistan would most certainly have been better off today. It would be similar to the Central Asian countries.
>>
>>71449182
Afghanistan was a better country before the commies took power
>>
>>71449182
Tajikistan is almost as poor as Afghanistan

Really makes you think
>>
Well, I was expecting a shitload of /pol/–tier “drop nukes on it” but I must convey that this thread has pleasantly surprized me.
>>71444825
yes, Hamid Karzai always well turned–out when he was on–camera.
>>
>>71444030
Let's forget that they exist, but like, completely, no selling weapons or ammo, no communication with them, nothing.

I guess thousands will die for lack of medicines and such but I'm completely out of ideas. Nor religion or gomunism or americanism has helped them so...
>>
File: 1487637923596.jpg (790KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1487637923596.jpg
790KB, 2048x1536px
>>71444067
fixed
>>
>>71449270
Tajikistan is doing way better than Afghanistan. Also they promote Secularism instead of the barbaric S*nni mentality.
>>
Despite being the part of Iranian sphere, why aren't they Shiites?
>>
>>71449340
Over 50% of their GDP comes from Tajiks working in Russia. They're like the Mexicans of that region.
>>
>>71444672
You missed

> nuke Pakistan until nothing is left

As long as that terror funding shithole exists the Middle East will continue to stay fucked.
>>
We should have let the Soviets win.
>>
>>71449360

Iran became Shia because of the Safavid empire, and the Safavids only had control over part of western Afghanistan (Herat).
>>
>>71449373
As far as I know, they don't have an active insurgency and even if they do it's not as bad as Afghanistan.
>>
>>71449429
They have recruits joining ISIS but yeah, they don't have active insurgencies.

Their economic situation is really bad though.
>>
>>71449415
Pakistan just tries to imitate big brother saudi arabia
>>
>>71449490
They should both be glassed but the Saudis have the West bought and paid for. I really hope India kicks the shit out of Pakistan one day.
>>
>>71449544

Won't happen, pakis have nukes, it's too big a risk even for India.

Letting pakistan get nukes was the stupidest thing that the U.S. did.
>>
File: IMG_0130.jpg (76KB, 315x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0130.jpg
76KB, 315x1024px
>>71444030
>>
>>71449544
Oil's going to run out some day
>>
>>71444030
Anyone know what gun the guy has on his shoulder
>>
>>71444225
The Soviets failed. Had they succeeded they would have never invaded in the first place and the US would have never gotten involved, the entire war was a Soviet attempt to recoup from their failures and put down a growing crisis they had spawned. Their plan was not benevolent in the first place, as always they were spreading socialist political ideology and when the local populace didn't accept it they resorted to extreme measures of violence.
>>
>>71448793
Forgot your (You)
>>
>>71449768
یو
>>
>>71444030
cant

who actually cares if theres an ongoing warfare in the middle of nowhere

they sure destory cultural heritage sites but whatever
leave them alone
>>
>>71445097
Big Brown Jawas
>>
Watch bitter lake
>>
>>71449687
RPD? Gas system is under the barrel so it can't be an RPK.
>>
>>71448578
KEK, he literally looks like Eliott rodgers
>>
More democrasy, economical growth and liberalism.

Less nationalism and religion.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmg7XjnQots

Good job America, hope you're happy
>>
File: rambo 3 afghanistan.jpg (164KB, 1915x811px) Image search: [Google]
rambo 3 afghanistan.jpg
164KB, 1915x811px
>>71444030

>Rambo 3 - 1988

Really activates my walnuts
>>
>>71446592

What about a Black Muslim?
>>
>>71446576

Their insane warrior culture is pretty terrifying.
>>
>>71448697
This kind of thinking is why your country is a shithole lol
>>
>>71448787
is that a dancing boy?
>>
File: IMG_5045.jpg (61KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5045.jpg
61KB, 960x960px
>>71448578
>he literally saves pictures on /int/ with the direct reason of thinking its me

I thought I was this guy?

Make up you mind you autist. You better not bring up another picture some other thread and claim it's me.
>>
>>71454786
Oh this is also me apparently
>>
>>71449643
Thanks for your input USA
>>
File: 1445348809100.jpg (35KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
1445348809100.jpg
35KB, 750x499px
>>71444067

>The adolescent boys who are groomed for sexual relationships with older men are bought — or, in some instances, kidnapped — from their families and thrust into a world which strips them of their masculine identity. These boys are often made to dress as females, wear makeup, and dance for parties of men. They are expected to engage in sexual acts with much older suitors, often remaining a man’s or group’s sexual underling for a protracted period.

>Afghanistan's mujahideen warlords, who fought off the Soviet invasion and instigated a civil war in the 1980s, regularly engaged in acts of paedophilia. Keeping one or more “chai boys,” as these male conscripts are called, for personal servitude and sexual pleasure became a symbol of power and social status.

>Bacha bazi, which has been around for decades, was almost wiped out under the Taliban, but made a resurgence after the war

>When the former mujahideen commanders ascended to power in 2001 after the Taliban's ouster, they brought with them a rekindled culture of bacha bazi. Today, many of these empowered warlords serve in important positions, as governors, line ministers, police chiefs and military commanders.

>Boys were raped, kidnapped and trafficked as sexual predators regained their positions of regional power. As rule of law mechanisms and general order returned to the Afghan countryside, bacha bazi became a normalized, structured practice in many areas.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3384027/Women-children-boys-pleasure-secret-shame-Afghanistan-s-bacha-bazi-dancing-boys-dress-like-little-girls-make-skirts-abused-paedophiles.html
>>
File: 1478525196872.jpg (53KB, 627x415px) Image search: [Google]
1478525196872.jpg
53KB, 627x415px
>>71457509

“At night we can hear them screaming, but we’re not allowed to do anything about it,” the Marine’s father, Gregory Buckley Sr., recalled his son telling him before he was shot to death at the base in 2012. He urged his son to tell his superiors. “My son said that his officers told him to look the other way because it’s their culture.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html?_r=0
>>
File: 122099461313.jpg (43KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
122099461313.jpg
43KB, 242x251px
>>71457553

>"I was married to a woman 20 years ago, she left me because of my boy," he said. "I was playing with my boy every night and was away from home, eventually my wife decided to leave me. I am happy with my decision, because I am used to sleeping and entertaining with my young boy."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-afghan-dancingboys-idUSISL1848920071119
>>
File: 1444220318403.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
1444220318403.png
1MB, 912x905px
>>71457639

>"They have figured out the biggest weakness of police forces -- bacha bazi," he told AFP

>Taliban use 'honey trap' boys to kill Afghan police

>"bacha bereesh" – or boys without beards – widely become objects of lustful attraction for powerful police commanders.
>Boys have also spurred a deadly rivalry between policemen, with officials reporting incidents such as a public gunfight this year between two commanders in Gezab district as one of them angrily accused the other of "stealing" his bacha.

>'If you force me to abandon my boy lover, I will also abandon the checkpoint'.

>But the tactic appears more deep rooted in Uruzgan, where the boys are widely flaunted as a totem of affluence, with some officials openly displaying cellphone images to AFP of their "handsome bachas".
>"Commanders prowl neighbourhoods for young boys. We are scared of dressing up our children or buying new clothes that will make them attractive," said Nader Khan, a tribal elder

https://www.yahoo.com/news/taliban-honey-trap-boys-kill-afghan-police-034032649.html
>>
>>71444030
Leave it
>>
File: 76132830.jpg (31KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
76132830.jpg
31KB, 507x338px
>>71445012
>tfw there are people who think that Love the Emperor Who's Oppressing You: the Faith is a good religion
good slave
>>
ITT: People who unironically believe that the "solution" for a country plagued by ethnic conflict is even more tribalism.
>>
>>71458045
Still better than Islam in every way.
>>
File: 2ec2.png (97KB, 254x208px) Image search: [Google]
2ec2.png
97KB, 254x208px
>>71457680
>afghays
>>
>>71447727
May God have mercy on his soul. He and King Abdullah the Hashemite of Jordan are on my short list for worldwide khalifa.
>>
File: 0091 - gu0XYfy.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
0091 - gu0XYfy.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
>>71461399
>He and King Abdullah the Hashemite of Jordan are on my short list for worldwide khalifa
He's dead you retard
>>
Pic related
>>
Should I post pictures of Afghans? (yes I'm that guy)

Ask for any ethnic group or whatever and I shall provide
>>
>>71454066
No. And neither are these qt bhabhiats, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVq0o4qKNWU

>>71463699
Go ahead anon. I'm lurking.
>>
File: 1385729078901.jpg (14KB, 278x400px) Image search: [Google]
1385729078901.jpg
14KB, 278x400px
We don't

>Fixing mudslimes
>>
Since there are a few afghanis here, may I ask for a quick rundown of all the ethnicities of afghanistan? Do they want to be part of afghanistan and so on?
>>
File: Afghanistan Pashtun.png (2MB, 804x1180px) Image search: [Google]
Afghanistan Pashtun.png
2MB, 804x1180px
>>71465933
Because of autism I made these for every ethnic group of Afghanistan. I used to do them for every country (reached France) but I lost my collection unfortunately.

I'll explain extremely basic shit about each group

Pashtuns

>East Iranian people
>found in Pakistan and Afghanistan
>13 million live in Afghanistan, mostly found in the south of the country.
>largest ethnic group of Afghanistan at 42%
>speak Pashto
>Sunni Muslim
>follow Pashtunwali code of honour
>sorted in tribal system
>>
File: Afghanistan Tajik.png (2MB, 803x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Afghanistan Tajik.png
2MB, 803x1181px
>>71466704
Tajiks

>Western Iranian people
>Found in Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Afghanistan
>9-11 million living in Afghanistan, living mostly in northern and western provinces
>make up 27% of the population according to some sources
>speak Dari (Persian)
>Sunni Muslim
>do not organise themselves in tribes, but rather from which region, province, town, village etc. they're from
>>
File: Afghanistan Hazara.png (2MB, 804x1180px) Image search: [Google]
Afghanistan Hazara.png
2MB, 804x1180px
>>71466922
Hazara

>Turkic people
>Found in Afghanistan
>6 million in Afghanistan, mostly living in central provinces
>make up 9% of the population (sources heavily dispute over that)
>speak Dari in Hazaragi dialect
>Twelver Shia Muslims
>organised in tribes
>believed to be descended of Mongolians, which is supported by genetic analysis
>>
>>71466704
>Pashtunwali code of honour
aren't those the ones that do the honor killing and the whole rape thing ain't real if they get married afterward?
>>
File: Afghanistan Uzbek.png (2MB, 804x1180px) Image search: [Google]
Afghanistan Uzbek.png
2MB, 804x1180px
>>71467218
Uzbeks

>Turkic people
>Found in Afghanistan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan
>2.7 million in Afghanistan, living mostly in northern provinces
>speak Uzbek
>Sunni Muslims
>organised in tribes
>>
File: Afghanistan Kuchi.png (1MB, 804x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Afghanistan Kuchi.png
1MB, 804x1158px
>>71467259
every Muslim does that so I don't think it's that. Plus it's a really ancient custom practiced before Islam
>>71467312
Aimaq/Kuchi

>nomadic people of different ethnic origins, Kuchi refers to those of Pashtun origin, Aimaq refers to more Turkic origin
>Found in Afghanistan and Pakistan
>2.4 million living in Afghanistan
>live mostly in the south of the country
>speak Pashto
>Sunni Muslim
>>
>>71466922
tajiks are eastern iranian too
>>
>>71467565
>every Muslim does that so
and there are hordes of them heading to europe.
>>
File: Afghanistan Turkmen.png (2MB, 804x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Afghanistan Turkmen.png
2MB, 804x1158px
>>71467565
Turkmen

>Turkic people
>Found in Turkmenistan and Iran mostly
>200,000 living in Afghanistan, found in northern provinces
>Sunni Muslim
>speak Turkmen
>formerly nomadic, now they specialize in carpet making and jewelry
>>
>>71444030
bring back socialism
>>
File: Afghanistan Baloch.png (1MB, 804x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Afghanistan Baloch.png
1MB, 804x1158px
>>71467583
Oops, sorry I wasn't sure about that. Thanks for correcting me
>>71467818
Baloch

>Iranic people
>Found in Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan and Arabian peninsula
>200,000 living in Afghanistan, found mostly in southerwestern parts of Afghanistan, in Balochistan
>make up 2% of the population
>Sunni Muslim
>speak Balochi
>believed to be offshoots of Kurds
>pastoral and desert dwelling people
>>
File: Afghanistan Nuristani.png (1MB, 804x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Afghanistan Nuristani.png
1MB, 804x1158px
>>71467950
Nuristani

>Nuristani people, classified as one of four independant branches of Aryan people
>Found in Afghanistan
>125,000-300,000 people
>Sunni Muslim
>speak Nuristani languages (Askunu, Kamkata-viri, Vasi-vari to name a few)
>used to be called Kafirs for practicing ancient Rigvedic religion until the end of the 19th century
>organised in tribes
>mostly herdsmen and farmers
>>
File: Afghanistan Brahui.png (1MB, 804x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Afghanistan Brahui.png
1MB, 804x1158px
>>71468163
Brahui

>Dravidian people
>found in Pakistan and Afghanistan
>found in southern provinces of Afghanistan
>speak Brahui
>Sunni Muslim
>>
File: Afghanistan Pashai.png (1MB, 804x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Afghanistan Pashai.png
1MB, 804x1158px
>>71468327
Pashai

>Dardic people
>found in Afghanistan
>500,000 people, living in eastern provinces
>speak Pashayi languages
>Sunni Muslim
>>
>>71466704
top right looks like the adult version of the afghan girl
>>
File: eh.jpg (70KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
70KB, 720x480px
She is Afghan. Which group she belongs to?
>>
File: Afghanistan Pamiri.png (2MB, 801x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Afghanistan Pamiri.png
2MB, 801x1158px
>>71468410
Pamiri/Wakhi

>East Iranian people
>Found in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Tajikistan and China
>found in the Wakhan Corridor of Badakhshan province in northeastern Afghanistan
>population of 9,400~
>speak Wakhi
>Ismaili Shia Muslims
>herdsmen mostly
>>
File: Afghanistan Gujjar.png (696KB, 757x600px) Image search: [Google]
Afghanistan Gujjar.png
696KB, 757x600px
>>71468576
Looks Pashtun but I can't tell for sure, especially since she's a refugee in Pakistan
>>71468645
Gujjar

>Aryan people
>Found in Afghanistan, Pakistan and India
>found in northeastern provinces of Afghanistan
>speak Gujari
>Sunni Muslim
>>
Destroy Islam.
>>
File: afghanistan.png (458KB, 1150x414px) Image search: [Google]
afghanistan.png
458KB, 1150x414px
>>71467901
this
>>
File: Afghanistan Jat.png (802KB, 804x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Afghanistan Jat.png
802KB, 804x1158px
>>71468851
Jat

>nomadic people
>considered gypsies in Afghanistan, marginalised group
>made up of different ethnic groups practicing similar lifestyles (Jogi, Pikrat, Ghorbat, Shadibaz to name some)
>possibly descended from Jats of India
>speak their own languages, but also know Dari and Pashto
>strictly endogamous
>>
File: Afghanistan Kyrgyz.png (1MB, 804x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Afghanistan Kyrgyz.png
1MB, 804x1158px
>>71469004
forgot to add that Jats are Muslims, probably Sunni

Kyrgyz

>Turkic people
>found mostly in Kyrgyztan, with smaller populations in surrounding countries
>found in Wakhan corridor in Badakhshan province in Afghanistan
>around 1,000 people
>live a nomadic lifestyle
>Sunni Muslim
>speak Kyrgyz
>>
>>71468851
>Looks Pashtun
how? the pashtuns you showed us before looked like loos.
>>
File: Afghanistan Moghol.png (182KB, 774x886px) Image search: [Google]
Afghanistan Moghol.png
182KB, 774x886px
>>71469133
Moghol

>Mongolic people
>found in Afghanistan
>population of 40,000 (1990s)
>live in Herat province
>speak Mogholi language (possibly extinct language today)
>Sunni Muslim

And that's it. Other ethnic groups living in Afghanistan are Arab, Kho, Dalak, but good luck finding much information on them. Can't find pictures either
>>
File: huge.jpg (88KB, 1013x758px) Image search: [Google]
huge.jpg
88KB, 1013x758px
>>71469176
Her face, but again as I said I can't really tell. Anyway, one thing I found is that with a good deal of ethnic group there you can find a dark looking child with a blonde one next to him.

This boy is Pashtun
>>
File: Rambo III.png (792KB, 1301x673px) Image search: [Google]
Rambo III.png
792KB, 1301x673px
>>71452353
>>71452353
:^)
>>
File: August_1985_Muja.jpg (210KB, 1280x989px) Image search: [Google]
August_1985_Muja.jpg
210KB, 1280x989px
>>71470070
kek
>>
>>71470070
Is that edit really true? Not a shoop?
>>
>>71471711
Yes it's real. I think it was changed after 9/11
>>
>>71466704
Do you have the same for iranian ethnic groups?
>>
>>71467583
Not their language
>>
File: 151_afghanistan_06.jpg (91KB, 473x624px) Image search: [Google]
151_afghanistan_06.jpg
91KB, 473x624px
>>71472860
No, unfortunately. It does seem like an interesting thing to do. Might do it when I have time.
>>
>>71472454
Thanks, and a Fuckin-a. Honestly.
>>
File: 1469114326843.gif (481KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1469114326843.gif
481KB, 245x230px
>mfw I actually learned something about another country on /int/
>>
I know an afghan girl but she looks mongoloid and also she's a shiite (ismaili or smth like that)
To which ethnic group does she belong in afghanistan ?
>>
File: hazara-girls2.jpg (70KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
hazara-girls2.jpg
70KB, 960x639px
>>71475789
If she's Shia then she's a Hazara. All the other turkic people are Sunni
>>71475613
Yeah that's a rarity here for sure
>>
Great thread. Really got to know more.

>>71450688
My man; Adam Curtis documentaries are great, but they don't really point to any solutions. Mostly are meditations on "everything's royally fucked up". Bitter Lake was no different. It mentioned the tribal clashes in passing, but it was only in this thread that I actually found out about Hazaras and ethnic tensions between them and Pashtuns (+Tajiks).
Still, watch Bitter Lake.
>>
>>71448578
Supreme
>>
>>71474277
What about India? Have you classified it?
>>
File: bune.jpg (14KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
bune.jpg
14KB, 232x197px
>tfw no qt Afghan bf
>>
>>71478667
a-are you a grill?
>>
>>71478557
No, as I said I only reached France before my collection got lost.

Plus it's really hard to classify ethnic groups in India when your government doesn't really recognise them. There's a looot of ethnic groups too.
>>
>>71444067
>leave the Soviets to me
>>
>>71478667
Degenerate whore
>>
>>71446842
most immigrants in canada integrate pretty quickly. not like in germany where they're left alone to fester.

t. iranian-born canadian (working in europe now)
>>
>>71445293
New Zealand government wanted that region because the public there does not tolerate casualties. They still lost 10 people with attacks from neighbors, and also had special forces in the country as early as 2001.
>>
>>71447898
>>71448530
pashtuns aren't people. afghanistan isn't a country. what's there to be proud or thankful for, you barbaric idiots.
>>
What's the genetic makeup of these Iranic-Turkic people?
I'm assuming it's mainly Caucasian and East Asian, with some small Arab genetic tracers, right?
>>
>arab thread
>everybody has an european flag
hm
>>
File: 1437083292430.jpg (760KB, 1864x1692px) Image search: [Google]
1437083292430.jpg
760KB, 1864x1692px
>>71479576
b a s e d
>>
Skiing in Afghanistan

https://youtu.be/bDQn5x1Cyok
>>
File: Girlnbro.jpg (41KB, 287x378px) Image search: [Google]
Girlnbro.jpg
41KB, 287x378px
>>71479651
More like a mix between Iranian and Mongol people (in the case of Hazaras and Uzbeks at least).

There's zero Arab influence on any of these ethnic groups, don't know where people get this idea that there is
>>
>>71479968
>There's zero Arab influence on any of these ethnic groups, don't know where people get this idea that there is
My assumption was that they blanda upp'd with them, like they did with the Berbers in N. Africa when they spread Islam there.
>>
>>71479651
The world in those hills is really rad and different. Imagine if West Virginians and Kentuckians and all those hillbillies had 3000 years to fester and inbreed and mix with warring warrior tribes who roamed through - Greeks, Persians, Indians, Mongols. Really distinct, really rad, really fucked up little communities, all kept in place by a brutal mountainous landscape.

>>71479682
I hate iranian girls desu. Too princessy, too demanding, too into themselves. But as I'm nearing 30, I'm tending to like them more and more. I should ask my grandma to set me up with a nice educated qt who can cook.
>>
>>71480065
Islam does not always mean Arab mix. Look at Indonesia for example.
>>
>>71480065
>>71480141
Arab muslims are some of the most brutal oppressive colonizers in history and for whatever reason they're the victims in today's society. Fucked up senpai.
>>
>>71480207
Arabs really haven't been relevant as Islamic conquerors in a while. Turkics took that over a while ago, and subjugated the Arabs themselves
>>
>>71480207
being oppressive only counts against you when you're successful :^)
>>
>>71480141
There might be some arab genetic admixture atleast in tajik or pashtun populations
>>
>>71480336
a third of the world speaks their language in their religion and worship their god
>>
>>71480492
I wouldn't be surprised

>>71480526
The initial Arab caliphates definetly changed the landscape of MENA but they haven't had real power in a long time.
>>
>>71468576
loli hnnngh
>>
This thread actually showed a good amount of afghan posters
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1E9uWm9nJc&t=14s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM-xe6wHjnw
>>
>tfw first date with an afghan girl
>tried to go in for kiss
>gets up and leaves

Sends me msn message saying sorry i can't do that it's my fault please don't hate me

Fuck me man i grew up in building in Ottawa with so many afghans good times
>>
>>71445257
>Arab features with lighter skin
Scary
>>
>>71448667
A lot of Pashtuns are brown desu senpai.
>>
>>71448963
Hasn't Afghanistan been losing most of the conflicts with Pakistan recently tho?
>>
>>71466704
>tfw afghani
Would pic related pass as white in your countries?
>>
You don't fix it. You just leave and leave it alone. But our leaders here in the USA seemed to skip history class when they went to school.
>>
>>71483726
very scary
>>
>>71484094
no, most are wheat colored or beige, the brown ones have a different tint even compared to actual brown people
>>
>>71485664
>w-we're wheat, not brown

crying
>>
>>71485664
Jesus Christ

Afghans are some of the most mixed people on earth. Lmao at being beige coloured.
Thread posts: 258
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.