[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is Macedonia part of Greece or not? How does it work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: nooooo.jpg (192KB, 858x872px) Image search: [Google]
nooooo.jpg
192KB, 858x872px
So is Macedonia part of Greece or not?

How does it work?
>>
>>71443242
The geographical region of Macedonia is part of Greece, the """"""""""""""country"""""""""""" of """"""""""""""Macedonia"""""""""""""""' or FYROM, is West Bulgaria populated with wewuzers
>>
Like Brazil said
>>
>>71443496
This
>>
>>71443496
this is bullshit
Skopje is the spiritual successor state to the ancient Macedonians. The G*eeks are NOT Macedonians, fact.
>>
Modern day FYROM is just a meme country inhabited by slavic larpers, who during Yugpo times pushed the name Macedonia so they could usurp Greek Macedonia (which contains the true historic extent of classical Macedonia before Phillip 2's expansion). FYROMians were considered Southern Serbs, and before that, Bulgarians before Yugos made up the meme. Now, the dwellers push for it to in attempt to get any relevancy.

Was Ancient Macedonian ethnically Greek? Debatable question. There's some Greek writers who say that they weren't but it's troublesome to discern if they were just saying it for propaganda reasons as they said it in the context of expansion of the Macedonian Kingdom was going on. During the Bronze age, Macedonian sites don't seem to share the same Mycenaean metallic and vase culture as Southern Greek regions had at the time, but it's likely they were hellenized during the Archaic age (800-500 BC) from Greek migration moving upwards, where most of the settlements and cities in the valley regions were Greek. Settlements in the Pindus however probably took longer before assimilating to Greek culture during the Classical age.
>>
>>71443949
*near Mount Olympus, I should say.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.