[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many Americans killed by toddlers with guns every year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: true finns member of parliament.jpg (70KB, 575x510px) Image search: [Google]
true finns member of parliament.jpg
70KB, 575x510px
Why are so many Americans killed by toddlers with guns every year?
>>
our toddlers are raised to be men
>>
>Falling out of bed

How fucking fat or old do you have to be to die from that?
>>
They forgot the number of Americans shot by dogs. It's at least one per year.
>>
>>71438679
Ahhh yes it's much better just to have your limbs blown off at the Boston Marathon
Or get stabbed by Somalis but because you don't die it doesn't count.
All of the aforementioned were refugees/asylum seekers btw.
>>
>>71438679
We're basically pakistan with money. Please do not take our ridiculous country too seriously.
>>
File: 1487379541847.gif (414KB, 349x208px) Image search: [Google]
1487379541847.gif
414KB, 349x208px
>>71438679
>lawnmowers
>>
>>71438806
I think it's the later. Their bones are fragile and don't heal that well and their all on blood thinners.
>>
>>71438679
Banning of assault buses when?
>>
>Islamic jihadist immigrants: 2
>All Islamic jihadist terrorists (including US citizens): 9
>Being shot by another American: 11,737

Looks like 7/9 jihadist deaths are caused by American Muslims just being good citizens.
>>
Murder by toddler
>>
>>71438679
Surely you don't expect them to operate anti-tank rocket launchers at such an early age?
Besides the strength and coordination issues, there's the obvious friend vs foe recognition training shortcomings to consider. I mean, at that age, one tank is as good as any other; am I right?
Rejection / failure incidents such as this could lead to self esteem issues later in life. You should be ashamed of yourself for even suggesting.
>>
>>71442446

understandable
>>
>>71438679
suicide
>>
>>71438903
Source?
>>
>>71438679
Because we have really shitty toddlers. Fucking brats don't get enough time outs and are spoiled with candy and McDonalds by their parents all the time so are extremely lazy when it comes to trigger discipline and being able to distinguish hostile from friendly targets.
>>
Toddler riding lawnmower
>>
>>71438679
So the San Bernardino massacre, the marathon bombing, the pulse nightclub shooting, etc never happened and they weren't done by mudslimes
>>
>>71442446
Shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>71444330
>annually

Please learn to read basic charts, trumpcuck
>>
File: elovaara.jpg (125KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
elovaara.jpg
125KB, 640x320px
She's hot
>>
>>71438806
Old people ya dummy.
>>
>>71438679
>lawnmowers
Where's the state of address on this issue?
>>
>>71443983
wakfu you dumb sausagenigger
>>
>>71438707
What if they are little girls?
>>
Why are Americans so worried about Muslims?
>>
File: francecoke.png (65KB, 679x500px) Image search: [Google]
francecoke.png
65KB, 679x500px
>>71447489
so what?
>>
>>71438679
Because our guns per capita is one of the highest in the world. When you have that many firearms lying around there is bound to be higher rate of accidents like kids getting into their parents gun drawer or whatever.
>>
It's a big country.
>>
>>71438679
They are not very responsible with their guns.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.