[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What race are Mexicans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1487594757076.jpg (680KB, 1800x989px) Image search: [Google]
1487594757076.jpg
680KB, 1800x989px
What race are Mexicans?
>>
File: 1365256556329.png (25KB, 1182x493px) Image search: [Google]
1365256556329.png
25KB, 1182x493px
>>71438571
Amoorindians
>>
>>71438571
race of the master kind
>>
>>71438571

Indians
>>
American tier answer: latinos

Real answer: most of them are mestizos, being their european descent mostly from Spain (duno if there was a big migratory wave like Argentina), and their native side I think is more aztec, but there were another tribes, a lot of them were opressed by aztecs so they allied with the spaniards in the colonial age.
As far as I know, there are black mexicans in the south of the country, but I don't know how much bigger is that poppulation.
Finally, there are white people, and they appear in mexican TV and usually play as rich people in telenovelas.
>>
>>71438571
Spanish-Aztec rape babies.
>>
File: whymexico.jpg (379KB, 807x791px) Image search: [Google]
whymexico.jpg
379KB, 807x791px
>>71438571
the master race
>>
The majority of these people look pinoys
>>
human
>>
>>71438861
la mayoría de vosotros sois colonos, a diferencia de estos que simplemente son indígenas coño, vamos hablar claro mira sus putas caras, yo no me parezco a ninguno de ellos .
>>
>>71438861
tambien Argentina tiene la mas de la mitad del GDP de Mexico con 39 millones de personas,

Los indígenas no pueden crear ni un pais decente con su 80 IQ.
>>
Can Mexicans tell Pinoys and Mexicans apart?
>>
>>71438571
When I want to the US for the first time, I expected Latinos to be Spanish, but while a few of them of are white Spanish-speakers, the majority of them are Indians. Still, hard-working Christian folk. Don't know about the gang-bangers, Latinos are awesome.
>>
>>71441321
yes
>>
>>71441321
same here
>>
Mongrels. Literally a country of slightly browner Elliot Rodgers'
>>
>>71441482
>Latinos are awesome.

Nah, the vast majority are useless lazy idiots. The ones that are hardworking are very few. Half my family is Cuban/Spanish I grew up mostly in the U.S. but had to live in a couple of Latin American countries due to my dad getting transferred all the time because of the company he worked for. Based on my experience here and abroad, ranking from best to worse:

>Argentines (best sense of humor, they were very amicable to us when we lived in BA)
>Costa Ricans (some of the smartest hispanics I've met/worked with).
>Cubans (not the ones from Miami)
>Chilenians/Peruvians (had a peruvian nanny/maid growing up she was nice, chilenians seem to range between great and fucking shitbags no in between).
>Puerto Ricans (either complete niggers or decent).
>Mexicans (on my shit list because of how fucking elitist everyone was in Mexico City, the ones here are mostly decent)
>Everyone else.
>>
>>71438736
>Indians

American education
>>
Majority mestizo with full white and full indio minorities.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.