[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finland give up you have 0 chances A FUCKING ZERO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: PGK1XwTzQ60.jpg (335KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
PGK1XwTzQ60.jpg
335KB, 1200x800px
Finland give up you have 0 chances
A
FUCKING
ZERO
>>
>Russia couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Finland in a week
TOP KEK FINNISH PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Russians are ITCHING for a war with Finland. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Finnish soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the chechens, buryats and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Finnish pig shit they see. When Russia is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it
>>
Your human wave tactics worked very well last time
>>
but why?
>>
File: 672f59010c2c.jpg (88KB, 453x640px) Image search: [Google]
672f59010c2c.jpg
88KB, 453x640px
>>71438276
Call me for the party!
>>
>>71438715
Igor probably saw the Suursuomi map and got engulfed by nationalistic rage
>>
>>71438276
you already tried and failed once bruv, and that was when you had the full soviet union and a real man in charge instead of putinlet
>>
File: 5-X4zZp5JU8.jpg (251KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
5-X4zZp5JU8.jpg
251KB, 1280x853px
>>71438657
haha so funny
Times has changed our troops are 1000 times stronger than your
small elite death squads will cut throught finnish retard conscript army like hot khife throught the butter
>>
Not very nice thread
>>
wtf I love russia now
>>
Better than generals and Amerilard bait threads I'll give it that. You have my full support, carry on.
>>
File: neuropa-netti.jpg (236KB, 900x783px) Image search: [Google]
neuropa-netti.jpg
236KB, 900x783px
>>71439133
Fuck I can never find it when I need it, just the best timeline version
>>
File: roa---vlasovcy.jpg (51KB, 403x500px) Image search: [Google]
roa---vlasovcy.jpg
51KB, 403x500px
haha finland is fucked
>>
>>71439273
those 3 look like retarded conscripts tho
>>
>>71439415
Cвepхy Бeлoгвapдeйцы, кaк я пoнимaю, пoтoм Poa, c ними вce пoнятнo, a ктo cнизy?
>>
why would you want finland? you have more than enough space

plus you have economy problem, drug problem, corruption.... etc

how would the people of russia benefit if they had finland?

+ why not go to baltics, way easier to get
>>
>>71439273
>Be Russian with mighty Soviet army
>Lose against farmers with mosins and bottles with one of them killing 700 of you single handedly
>Lose again against mountain sandniggers with aks and rpgs despite having the 2nd most advanced army in the world
Slavs truly are the inferior race
>>
>>71439229
>TOP KEK SWEDISH PIG SHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, us Finns are ITCHING for a war with Sweden. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of swedish soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Swedish pig shit they see. When Finland is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.
>>
>>71439415
What does it read?
>No matter the century russian troops will always be ready to suck dicks with their girlish mouths
Something like that?
>>
File: photo_ru_yak-130_1.jpg (50KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
photo_ru_yak-130_1.jpg
50KB, 1024x683px
>>71439697
Haha he thinks that shitty soviet army filled with ukrainian conscripts is any better than farmers with rifles.
Pathetic finnish morons lol youre doomed
>>
>Winter War was the best
>we killed 100000 russians
>lost clay

Literally Serbia tier
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.