[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a citizen of the world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: Smiling-Animals-8.jpg (44KB, 634x373px) Image search: [Google]
Smiling-Animals-8.jpg
44KB, 634x373px
Are you a citizen of the world?
>>
>>71436164
no.. i'm a citizen of brasil
>>
>Smiling-Animals-8.jpg
>>
File: smug_gabe.jpg (17KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
smug_gabe.jpg
17KB, 260x273px
>>71436230
You got something against smiling animals?
>>
Good heavens no. By the grace of God I'm an Englishman.
>>
>>71436164
I have lived in the USA (TN and NC) and Europe (Belgium and Spain). So yes.
>>
>>71436164
Would be cool to live under a world government but no
>>
>>71436447
what's life like in El Salvador anon
...is it like Tropico?
>>
File: pqjgd270.jpg (8KB, 240x229px) Image search: [Google]
pqjgd270.jpg
8KB, 240x229px
Why yes, I am a citizen of Ancient Finlandia, or, as it was known back in civilized times, "the world".
>>
>>71436164
No this is patrick
>>
File: lesquen consterné.jpg (51KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
lesquen consterné.jpg
51KB, 426x640px
No.
>>
>>71436585

Do you feel sad that the world doesn't give credit or even acknowledge Finland's past, or do you feel Finland saving the world from the Extraterrestial Koreans eons ago is reward enough?
>>
>>71436537
It's pretty cool if you are middle class like me. Since I just returned from finishing my MA, I spend most of my time smoking pot by the beach and drinking beer with my unemployed friends.
I met a qt British girl on Tinder a few weeks ago and we are kinda dating so that's also good.
The weather here is amazing at this time of the year: clear blue skies and a gentle breeze from the North. Unluckily, the hottest months will begin with March. You should come. The media have given us very bad publicity but the truth is that this country is only dangerous if you are a gang member. Some of your countrymen have liked it here a lot. Song related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSw6QLKlyoI
>>
The world is a citizen of me
>>
File: väinämöinen.jpg (1MB, 1653x1800px) Image search: [Google]
väinämöinen.jpg
1MB, 1653x1800px
>>71436804
>saving the world from the Extraterrestial Koreans eons ago is reward enough
Tbh this conflict or its background wasn't as simple as modern historians claim. The root cause goes back to the astral assignments which were deliberated during the first units of time after the "big bang", or, more precisely, beyond the event itself, when the dominion of space-time was determined outside of its internal ruleset.

But yes, to answer your question, it does make my human-ego sad sometimes.
>>
>>71436905
nice lad, that sounds super comfy. i'll have to come check it
>>
File: just why.jpg (25KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
just why.jpg
25KB, 323x454px
>>71436905
>lying on the internet
>>
File: 1423781450531.jpg (14KB, 278x182px) Image search: [Google]
1423781450531.jpg
14KB, 278x182px
>>71436164
Why yes
Are you a citizend of outter space?
>>
There's no such thing faggot. Living in a place =/= citizenship
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.