[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know men from the Middle East who lives in Europe are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1484321697450.jpg (64KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
1484321697450.jpg
64KB, 640x629px
We all know men from the Middle East who lives in Europe are all rapists and murderers.

But what about the women? What are the women who are from the Middle East now live in Europe like?
>>
No idea
>>
>What are the women who are from the Middle East now live in Europe like?
non existant
>>
>>71426370
How should we know?
>>
File: aaaaaaa.png (3MB, 1877x923px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaa.png
3MB, 1877x923px
trashy and like slags
>>
>>71426459
thats north africa tho
>>
>>71426370
violent crime and rapists enablers, basically.
everything in the name of muh islam
>>
>>71426459
Beurettes are angels
>>
if dumb they stay at home and are never seen
if halfway intelligent they become giant sjw who demand more rights for muslims on tv all day
>>
>>71426370

they share the same interests as men, as I type this hundreds of men are being raped by this scarfed she devils in europe.
>>
>>71426540
ahahahaha
>>
>>71426590
Europe YES
>>
>>71426370
Europe is a hell hole because of them? these women will rape you. They have never felt the touch of a man and when exposed to aryans they will go yandere
>>
They are whatever their husbands, fathers, and brothers say they are. You forget that Muslim women are the property of men so sayth Allah.
>>
>>71428859
That's so hot
>>
>>71426370
But im not a rapist or murderer and dont plan to become one
>>
>>71429085
If you aren't you might as well become one because none of us will ever think of you as more than that.
>>
I found that the women are by far more extremist than the men, but of course they don't burn cars and rape people.
>>
>>71430305
>by far more extremist than the men
What do you mean? As in more terrorist sympathizers?
>>
>>71426370
They obey and support the Muslim men, as the Quran tells them to.
>>
>>71430409
>As in more terrorist sympathizers?
Yes exactly, they're less likely to do thug shit but they wouldn't mind blowing themselves up in the middle of a christmas market. Many of them adore Daesh for some reason, and they're unexpectedly proud of their shithole and religion and everything.

They just want everybody either converted or dead, whereas most guys don't give a fuck. A few months ago I met a guy from Syria who was struggling to make a living in France, I was shit drunk and he told me he had killed people, that her wife and daughter were still there and he drunk with me and we went to the club together.
>>
>>71426370
most muslim women are fat fucks
its honestly rare to see a muslim woman past 25 that isn't a fat mess
>>
They're either fat and disgusting sitting at home shitting out future jihadists on the taxpayer's dime or taking a Frenchman/nigger's cock up their ass on camera for money.
>>
>>71430731
Fairly simple explanation really, they are uneducated. Not in any way to say they're stupid, just that they have no schooling, little access to information of other cultures outside of what they see on state-sponsored tv, and are strongly influenced by their fathers/husbands on what to believe in.
>>
>>71430409
Women encourage this shit and enforce the religion and beliefs in the family in all cultures
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.