[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THEIR TAKEING ER JOBS!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: teking er jebs.png (742KB, 1484x1197px) Image search: [Google]
teking er jebs.png
742KB, 1484x1197px
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/05/15/north-carolina-needed-6500-farm-workers-only-7-americans-stuck-it-out/?utm_term=.26e9ce21734e
>>
>>71424046
wow, this graph itself looks like the US.
>>
File: teking er jebs2.png (645KB, 1484x1065px) Image search: [Google]
teking er jebs2.png
645KB, 1484x1065px
>>
FAKE NEWS ALTERNATIVE FACTS CTR SHAREBLUE C.UCK KYS
>>
>>71424046
Unemployed Americans can't even fill skilled jobs because they're either on welfare or they're on drugs ( or both). Sad!
>>
"That data is interesting, because it describes the labor market before any immigrant workers are recruited. That, as Clemens says, "allows us to assess the willingness of native workers to take farm jobs before they can even be offered to foreign workers, meaning that this study does not miss any impact caused by people who self-select out of an area or occupation because of competition with foreign workers."
>>
>>71424188
Good post
>>
>If wages were doubled, raising the hourly wage for collecting cucumbers from $9.70 to $19.40, it would be impossible for farmers to grow cucumbers profitably
Maybe food is simply too cheap then and you need to start raising the prices and throwing away less of it.
>>
>>71424188

That willingness, he finds, is basically nonexistent. Every year from 1998 to 2012, at least 130,000 North Carolinians were unemployed. Of those, the number who asked to be referred to NCGA was never above 268 (and that number was only reached in 2011, when 489,095 North Carolinians were unemployed). The share of unemployed asking for referrals never breached 0.09 percent.
>>
File: 1486673760020.png (782KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1486673760020.png
782KB, 800x820px
>>71424188
You mean they dont want to work for under minimal wage?
>>
>>71424375
Yeah, I guess is much better have no income at all and live off your parents basically forever.
>>
Why are mexicans working so hard for low pay instead of budgeting for better opportunities?
>>
>>71424046
>look at me i'm so proud to do slave labour, fucking white people getting proper degrees and asking for good working conditions, i can look down on you for not doing menial work like me the proud slave labourer
>wow fucking white people making me into their slave while they live in their rich gated communities, do you have no shame ?? this is literally neo-colonialism !!!
lol
brown people should really choose one narrative and stick with it
>>
>>71425942
Nowhere near as good as schrodinger's immigrant, the man who steals my job and lays around on welfare at the same time.

The chink is coming, white boys. Europe will barely matter in 50 years. Which is good since I'm sick of hearing about it.
>>
>>71426294
>The chink is coming

The chink will demographically collapse due to One child policy
>>
File: Chink'd.jpg (42KB, 697x290px) Image search: [Google]
Chink'd.jpg
42KB, 697x290px
>>71426294
Excuse me? You've been gone for a long time yet we're still standing strong against their high IQ and slanty eyes
>>
>>71426294
except unlike you here we or at least i clearly stick with the they lay around on welfare one not they are stealing jobs
25% youth unemployment there is hardly any jobs to steal anyways

i don't even remotely care about chinks btw, if they invaded this country like they did canada it would actually get better but i don't think even chinks would want to come live in a 3rd world shithole like france
>>
There are no jobs we are post labor the only options are Ubi or the collapse of consimerism
>>
>WaPo

got a real news link?
>>
Do they sponsor seasonal job visas? I will come, I make $6/hour as a Java programmer here, $9 is good money for me and I like real work more than office plankton one.
>>
>>71425049
Min wage in the USA is a great wage in Mexico, you can buy like 7 times as much with that money in Mexico than in the USA.

But since the borders closed, they can't get back as often as they used, so instead of coming back and forth now they stay there and plan to get enough in one stay before getting back, but at the end they stay there for the rest or most of their lives.

That money pays for housing and studies back in Mexico, so in fact, they are accumulation physical and human capital for their family members.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.