[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Europhobia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 24

File: europhobes.jpg_574_3000_2.jpg (38KB, 574x287px) Image search: [Google]
europhobes.jpg_574_3000_2.jpg
38KB, 574x287px
Why do muslims, right-wing populists and Russians hate Europe so much?
>>
>hate someone
>w-why do you hate us, it is Europhobia
naximum kek
>>
File: GW-Rotterdam-DSC_0218.jpg (717KB, 795x1258px) Image search: [Google]
GW-Rotterdam-DSC_0218.jpg
717KB, 795x1258px
>>71415726
It is a very irrational hatred, born from very irrational ideas Lev.
>>
>>71415726

Tell me why your country hates Europe, then.
>>
>>71415774
Nice to see that at least some europeans understand that.
>>
EU =/= Europe
>>
>>71415817
Because Europe hates our country
>>
>>71415916
It pretty much is at this point
>>
>>71415817
Divide and conquer. It's all geopolitics.
>>
>>71415594>>71415817
we hate it so much, yeah.

That's why we have a word "Euroremont" ("euro renovation" basically)

That's why all our brands do fake names and pose as german/italian/english.

That's why all our "elites" live in Europe (literally all, maybe ~3% choose USA, nobody chooses Asia)

Top kek.

don't care about EU though, le not my problem if you fail this project
>>
>>71415932
t. Russia today
We mainly hate your current establishment.
>>
>>71415594
>Marxists don't hate the EU too
Fuck off liberal
>>
>>71415934
So Norway, Switzerland and Britain do not exist.
>>
It's the EU that we hate. Now go back demonstrating for more immigrants, you Scatalan.
>>
>>71415594
>Right wing populists hate Europe
They love it, which is why they want to see the EU down.
>>
>>71415987
3 countries
Two are in schengen and the third one is literally in the EU
>>
I love Europe
>>
File: Brexit.jpg (39KB, 638x879px) Image search: [Google]
Brexit.jpg
39KB, 638x879px
>>71415594
>Why do muslims hate EU so much?

LMAO

Muslims FUCKING LOVE the EU you imbecile
>>
This might come as a surprise to your european mind, but when you hate someone, constantly demonize and vilify them, say that they are less than human, invade them nonstop and even try to exterminate them, they might eventually start to dislike you. Just saying.
>>
>>71416074
Well, yes, still not the E.U
>>
>>71415594
>muslims
they do? it seems to me they either appreciate the freedom and opportunity it gives them, or in case of more asshole muslims, see those traits as weakness to be exploited
>right-wing populists
they don't really hate it, they're just cynically using it as a scapegoat to play the emotions of the common folk in order to gain political power
>Russians
Divide and conquer. Be it from perspective of their geopolitical ambitions or from purely economical view of preventing consumers of their fossil fuels from forming a monopson, a united europe is not good news to them. On a more personal level, people in charge are scared shitless that Russians might demand European living standards and so must peddle the "gay degenerate corrupt and terroristic europe" narrative.
>>
>>71416147
>Jews
>Anti-Europe
>>
I so much love Europe
>>
>>71416014
>loving Europe by weakening it

Why do populists want Europe to become the plaything of foreign superpowers? Is it a fetish thing?
>>
>>71415594
You fucks invaded in Russia for all our history years stupid fucks.
>>
>>71416155
Great thing we never do that. Weird how Russians play the victim card despite annexing and antagonizing their neighbors.
>>
>>71416201
well duh. There was recently a Jewish businessman Trump supporter in our TV, saying that people rallying against Trump were paid protesters funded by Soros.
>>
>>71416231
Well, right wingers seems to be obsessed with cuckoldry, so...
>>
>>71416181
EU encompasses the majority of European countries, including all major ones. Those countries that are left, are either tied to EU in multitude of ways or are in process of joining it. For all intents and purposes EU and Europe are pretty much synonymous these days.
>>
>>71416241
Sweden shut up, Western and Northern europe are bad guy here, not us. Go die under muslim invasion.
>>
>>71416184
This.

A lot of hardcore muslims also dislike to see the muslim youths become more materialistic and consumerist, which is why they so desperately try to push Salafism.
If we weed out Salafistic preaching and block the source, we'll be well on our way to 'Westernise' muslims.
>>
>>71416241
What about non-existent submarine? And tv tower destroyed PERSONALLY BY PUTIN? that is demonization
>>
>>71416304
>EU and Europe are pretty much synonymous these days.
So, why is russia not part of it then ?
>>
>>71416336
I have a question for you comrade, in what year started world war 2?
>>
>>71416364
We were never considered a part of Europe.

It's third time europeans try to make United Europe and we were never their allies
>>
>>71416364
Because Russia is not European? Are you an American on a vacation?
>>
>>71416408
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntV85obotVY
>I have a question for you comrade, in what year started Napoleonic wars?
Europe must pay for the crime with their blood. hahaha
>>
>>71416408
>>
>>71416364
Slavs are european tribes.
>>
>>71416482
>>71416484
Case in point.
>>
>>71415987
> Britain
> European
FOF

They're Atlantic Islanders, just like Newfoundland and Bermuda.

They have literally nothing to do with the European subcontinent. That would be like calling Sri Lankan an "Indian", or a Filipino an "Asian".
>>
>>71416542
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9AcOMJDEig
Bad guy, must die. Europe will die, for its crimes. Never forgive never forget, always revenge to the end.
>>
File: 1476455275661.jpg (24KB, 677x202px) Image search: [Google]
1476455275661.jpg
24KB, 677x202px
>>71416508
Slavs are linguistic group, not etnic. Poles are Sarmatian tribe.
>>
>>71415594
Muslims hate everything.

For right wing EU is bureaucratic mess, supports left wing ideas and try to censor them.

Russians finds united Europe hard to deal with. It's just divide and conquer.
>>
>>71416664
this
>>
>>71416664
Sarmatian, Venetian, Skives tribes are slavs, m8.
>>
>>71415594
I don't hate you anymore than I hate a brain dead regard banging his head against the wall until he starts bleeding. I'm just concerned.
>>
>>71416730
*Venedi
>>
>>71416184
EU are bunch of the bloody criminals.
>>
>>71416614
>>71416803
I forgive you. Hope you live to see better times, free from your slavery.
>>
>>71416664
A pole is making sense, for once. The only ties we have with other 'slavic people's are linguistic,not cultural. And even then, Russian language is very different from others.
>>
>>71416348
What about them? Never heard anything.

What about that bomber you fly over Stockholm every 3 years? I hear that one.
>>
>>71417577
we fly in international airspace mostly, sometimes we violate your space but its not unique and americans violate it too.

> What about them? Never heard anything.

Haven't you read swedish newspapers last years?
>>
File: 1454704505702.jpg (156KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1454704505702.jpg
156KB, 1200x1600px
>>71415594
EU has become the Political entity people always used to scaremonger about.
>>
>>71415594
I love Europe.
>>
>>71415594
I would love a common organization of european nations, but Brussel's globalist EU is a cancer and has to die
>>
>>71415594
i dont hate europe i hate europeans.
>>
>>71417663
Daily, multiple and not just Swedish.

What did you think we wrote, the Russians attacked us? There was a submarine scare, turned out to be a false alarm, nothing came of it. No idea how they would come to that conclusion.

Oh, except for that other time you sent a submarine against us, denied any involvement and then later admitted it.
>>
>>71415972
>>Marxists don't hate the EU too
Genuine ones do, but most Marxists nowadays are just the SJW hipster millennial kind, and they now support the EU because of a propaganda campaign to make anyone against it be a evil right wing sexist bigot Nazi, so they support it now.
>>
>>71416231
Because they are nationalistic, and see their country being bossed around by the EU, and having immigrants from africa and mena replacing them.
>>
>>71415950
Tell me more about this Euroremont. Google only shows some vague stuff about interior design. Is it really just about copying European architecture, just like the USA used to do?
>>
>>71415963
>your current establishment

Stop lying, you hate all Russians.
>>
>>71420492
Now tell. Do you seriously think that we'll just go and nuke someone (you, for example)? Or send troops. Just because.. well, we're ebil and shiet?
>>
>>71416417
>>71416469
Yes you are, Russia has always been considered the eastern end of Europe. Maybe seen as a backwater with backwards people, but it always was Europe.
>>
>>71420788
We're mostly Eurasia. By geographical, mentality and genetic too (see - a lot of fingols, tatars etc).
>>
>>71416184
>Russians might demand European living standards

Demand from whom? Do you live in some candyland or what, do you really believe if Russians gather on the Red Square and demand European living standards from the government and Russia would magically turn into a rich and developed country?
>>
>>71415594
Because Europe, and the West in general, has always been our enemy and tyring to undermine our country by any possible ways. I should mention what excuses like "we're only against your government not the people" are irrelevant in this case - your hostile actions always target Russia as a whole causing harm to the people of Russia.
>>
>>71420654
It equals to "modern, aesthetic, non-peasantish"

A compilation what people has seen in foreign movies and try to copy even though not really much people been outside ex-SU cunts
>>
>>71420788

We are not European, neither geographically nor culturally. We are Eurasian.

>Eastern Europe

It's Poland, Hungary, Czechia, Slovakia, Romania, etc. We barely have anything in common with these countries.
>>
>>71420853
Russia for most of it's history was geographically just western Russia, the colonies eastwards are relatively recent in the grand scope of things. The many other ethnic groups that came under your rule as you mention were assimilated and russified.
>>
>>71420971
>It's Poland, Hungary, Czechia, Slovakia, Romania, etc. We barely have anything in common with these countries.
Slavs are slavs
>>
>>71420971
This is grade a Russian autism. You are Slavs with Cyrillic language. The Asiatic people that came under your rule were assimilated into your culture, they don't count as somehow not making you European.
>>
>>71421047
>Hungary
>Romania

>slavs

ok

but he's actually right - we only thing we share with western slavs is ancestry and nothing else
>>
>>71420886
Enemy is such a hard statement
There are certain conflicts between us, that doesnt mean however, that we dont do any trade, or dont have any cooperation on a scientific or cultural level.
Russian students can do Erasmus in Europe, and European and Russian scientists work together. Also, both side profit greatly from the bilateral trade
>>
>>71421036
>under "western Russia" rule
It doesn't mean there was no mutual cultural influence.
Also, what we're even talking about?
>lgbt
>feminism
>protests 24/7 because of why not?
>etc
Doesn't seems like a european mentality and culture.
>>
I think 90% of the Dutch hate comes from European inefficiency.

We like to solve problems. Instead the EU keeps holding us up.
>>
>>71421148
>>lgbt
>>feminism
>>protests 24/7 because of why not?
>>etc

Jesus fucking christ do you think that is the standard for which something is European? Are you literally some illiterate bydlo peasant with no sense of history whatsoever?
>>
>>71421079

We might speak a Slavic language, but we aren't more European than Americans.

>>71421115

They probably have abolished education in their North Pakistan.
>>
>>71421170
In fact, these days people start believing the EU is part of the problems because they aren't solving them.
>>
>>71421130
Science and shit have not so much in common with political interests of people unfortunately.
So there will be a massive shitposting that will become a real conflict. As always. btw.
Well, listen. It's pointless to discuss it. You may like us or not. We can do the same. The real thing is - your own position. But you no need to prove it on the internet, on /int - it's just stupid and will have no results.
Take a position. Express it in reality. Let other people know that there's "that point of view" exist. No need to force it. Just let them know and be yourself.
>>
>>71421189
>Are you literally some illiterate bydlo peasant with no sense of history whatsoever?
Let's say yes.
My point - history is a history now. Modern France is not the same as it was 100+ 200+ years ago. And yes, i won't even mention Sweden. Jzz.
We're practically can't be a part of Europe if we have another mentallity, not like they're. And we're obviously not.
>>
>>71421240

Russia and Europe are enemies not just geopolitically, but also culturally. We are completely opposite to each other.
>>
>>71416231
EU already is the plaything of foreign powers. Russia and USA have been playing around in europe since WWII. China too, more recently (although africa is better for them)
the diference here is that besides having those foreigners, you also have other foreigners (germany, france, uk (formerly)) interveining in the other member states

There is absolutely nothing wrong in wanting to be ruled by your own people. Why should anyone trust a foreigner with the task of protecting the well being of of a people he never belonged to and has no connection to?
>>
>>71421362
Not sure about "enemies" because it's sounds too.. tough, you know.
But we're opposite, yes.
>>
>>71416482
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxZOAmMbkPw
AHahahahahahahaha
>>
DEATH TO WHITES
DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST
>>
Europeans steal their cutest girls and all they have left are babushkas LOL
>>
>>71421130
Enemies in historical perspective; I would compare this situation with Cold War.
>Also, both side profit greatly from the bilateral trade
So a cooperation and trade exists as long as it's benefitial for both sides (just a business). But anyway, in long run we're enemies (or rivals if you dont like the word enemies).
>>
>>71421422
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Los-MlIGrGo
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAahahaha
>>
>>71420788
>Yes you are, Russia has always been considered the eastern end of Europe.
And it's always Americans, every fucking time. Learn something about a country you are so obsessed with for a change.
>>
File: 1482586806085.jpg (189KB, 1170x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482586806085.jpg
189KB, 1170x1080px
>>71421395
>it's sounds too.. tough, you know

It sounds exactly how is it supposed to sound.
>>
>>71421438
I dont think we are really rivals
EU and Russia dont really have overlapping geopolitical interests.
>>
>>71421336
You could say that about humanity in general it's meaningless. Contemporary geopolitics doesn't factor into this sort of thing because it literally changes all the time. We wouldn't even have the concept of Europe or even shared cultural groups if everyone did what you Russians seem to do.
>>
>>71415594
because european union is true defender of modern civilization

and muslims, right-wing populists and russians hate any decent civiliztion so they try to destory europe and european union
>>
>>71421556
>EU and Russia dont really have overlapping geopolitical interests.
But your political elites think differently.
>>
>>71421130
Enemies can trade with each other. West has stated that times and times again that Russia is its enemy, stop playing dumb.
>>
>>71421381
>There is absolutely nothing wrong in wanting to be ruled by your own people.
except thats not what will happen. An independant, "sovereign" portugal will be economically completely dependant on USA or its American neighbours.
>>
>>71421556
russian imperial borders conflict with EU member state borders

Also, EU geopolitical interests is not a real thing. Each nation within the union has it's own geopolitical interests, some of which are in conflict as well
>>
File: EU-GDP.png (354KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
EU-GDP.png
354KB, 1200x1200px
>>71421381
For Europeans to have a seat at the table in world affairs (trading deals, military power, etc) the European Union is absolutely essential.

Not a single European country comes even close to the power that China and the US have, but with the EU we're actually a power that has leverage in geopolitics.
>>
>>71421535
We aren't fed retarded Russian ultranationalist pseudo history, sorry we actually can see the fucking obvious truth that Russians are Europeans.

I can't eve tell you guys apart from Poles or other Slavs most of time. Your languages sound the same, you eat and similarly, your mannerisms and cultural norms are also very similar.
>>
EU seeks to destroy the nation state and the white population in Europe
>>
>>71421681
eat and drink similarly* (foods)
>>
>>71415594
At some point I understand Russia will be in a better position economically and politically if EU is dissolved, at other point as a regular person I found the existance of such vast culturally and nationally speaming territory is free for movement and all that stuff. I would even say the EU is the best thing humanity ever achieved politically speaking.
>>
>>71421621
personally, I see the Ukraine thing as a conflict between Russia and USA.
EU is caught in between. Believe me, we have no interest in a civil war in a country next to our boder

>>71421624
Who exactly do you mean by West? Nato?
>>
>>71421558
Well, as i said before, i have no idea what conclusion we all have to make outta this discussion.
Have a better or worse opinion on
>muslims, right-wing populists and Russians
or make them
>muslims, right-wing populists and Russians
think that they're doing something wrong?
Honestly, i'm ABSOLUTELY sure that nothing of these won't happen.
>>
>>71421681
We just don't have any tradition of democracy and our menthality doesn't work with most european values. So if we are europeans then savage and peripherial ones. Nobody wants to feel himself as a redneck in city's outskirts so he claims he's from his own city
>>
>>71421704
this
>>
>>71421627
that didn't happen in 1950 all the way to 1975 (we got sanctioned hard during those times), still got the 1% growth rate (weak, but steady), and this is not acounting for the colonies.

Also, we are de facto dependent on EU (say BeNeLux + germany) since 1980 (tecnicaly since 2008, but still), betwen an american or a german, it makes little diference. Both acted against our interests multiple times in the last 30 years (of democracy)
>>
>>71421847
le pen will win, yes?
>>
>>71421681
>>71421732

>Your languages sound the same,
The only thing we have in common.

>eat and drink similarly* (foods)
are there any different ways to eat and drink? just wonder what you mean by this
>>
>>71421603
It's quite common relationships between them.
>>
>>71421666
I dont think Russia as any ambitions to annex EU member states.
The population in Eastern Europe is completely hostile against Russia, and occupation of those territories would be a nightmare. Plus, Russia would become internationally a pariah state
>>
>>71421921
>Russia would become internationally a pariah state

It already is.
>>
>>71421832
>We just don't have any tradition of democracy and our menthality doesn't work with most european values.

You realize only western Europe really had democracy organically? Germany had to be forced through a world war twice for them to become democratic and they still abuse state control. All the "democracies" in contemporary eastern Europe are mostly corrupt and barely functioning as democracies. That has nothing to do with what makes something Europe.

Spain was a dictatorship not that long ago, and Italy is only a democracy by force from allies after ww2.

Europe is a combination of shared ancestral, linguistic, and cultural background within that geographic region and Russians fit the bill in every way.
>>
>>71421872
no
>>
>>71421854
But you have a democratic represenatation in the EU. You are free to work and travel anywhere in European Union and you can pursue the career of an EU politician.
This would be not the case if you were economically dependant on USA, for example. You still wouldnt be really sovereign, and yet you would lose all perks of beeing an equal member of an union
>>
>>71421880
It's hard to explain, it's so many things. You are all "cold" in general and dislike casual talk with strangers. The kissing each other on the cheeks when greeting. The penchant for vodka. A lot of the cuisines are essentially the same if not similar.
>>
>>71422044
come on dud
>>
>>71422012
like North Korea, I mean
>>
>>71415594
No ideas about Muslims or right-wing populists but we don't have Europe if that means Europeans or European countries.
But personally I dislike EU because its seems to be leftist af, I don't want Euros to repeat our mistakes with it.
>>
>>71421681
>Your languages sound the same

Well, German, Dutch and English sound very similar to those who don't speak them, but it doesn't make people who speak them the same.

>eat and drink similarly

What do you mean buy that? We eat and drink not through our mouth like all people but through the ass?

>cultural norms are also very similar

Our culture is absolutely different from Polish, Czech or any other Eastern European (except Belarussian and Ukrainian). Only a completely clueless person who doesn't know a shit would claim otherwise.
>>
>>71422112
our election has two rounds so she has no chance

she may pass the first round with around 30-35% of the voters but then everyone else will vote against her
>>
>>71422101
I find that russians are distinguished from europeans by having a weaker sense of abstract responsibility.
>>
>>71421780
It changes nothing since you're hostile towards Russia anyway. But this hostility aims not political regime (I for example personally strogly dislike Putin) but as I already mentioned against Russia as a state.
>>
>>71422138
what exactly do you mean by leftist?
>>
>>71421669
that's outside the scope though.
It won't be "us" on the table, it'll be the great power amongst EU, strenghted by the rest of us.

Same shit, relevance is worth what it is, I'm humble enough not to need a huge figurative dick on international stage, and same goes for most.
Besides, interests conflict a lot within EU, who is going to mediate that? would you be willing to have companies taxed like they are elsewhere in EU? how about france denying electricity passage to spain/portugal so that they (france) gets most profit? or even how spain polutes tagus river just for kicks (and now it'll be nuclear waste)? this goes on and on, the strong rule the weak, nothing changes with EU or without it
>>
>>71422160
>any other Eastern European (except Belarussian and Ukrainian)
???
>>
>>71422160
>What do you mean buy that? We eat and drink not through our mouth like all people but through the ass?
The courses

>>71422160
>Our culture is absolutely different from Polish, Czech or any other Eastern European (except Belarussian and Ukrainian). Only a completely clueless person who doesn't know a shit would claim otherwise.
Because you don't understand the concept of culture in a broad historical sense.

Just eating with a fork and a knife is of European origin for example, though that's been brought all over the world through colonialism and now globalization.

>>71422215
I get the joke, but you will find differences in mentality between every European country. You don't look for differences when trying to connect two different groups you look for similarities.
>>
>>71422219
but it means that you shouldn't hate EU
A strong European Union would be less dependant on USA and would have little reason for conflict with Russia
>>
>>71415594
Americans, strayans, asians and russians are big euroboos. What are you on about?
>>
>>71422287
>The courses

Our cuisine is also different from European. Eastern and Western Euros in these terms are more similar to each other than to us.
>>
>>71420713
Ten years ago? No. Now I'm wondering if Ukraina got the same speech.
>>
>>71422101
>You are all "cold" in general and dislike casual talk with strangers.
I actually never understood this thing - why would anyone talk to strangers? Is that a ususal thing for you? Also, the same is true for scandinavians - they're also "cold" but we'r definitely not scandinavians.
>The kissing each other on the cheeks when greeting
We never do that.
>A lot of the cuisines are essentially the same if not similar.
Just due to our common origins (like in the case of languages).
>>
>>71422079
our representation on EU is so relevant, that even though our extreme left and right united forces (over europ-party lines) and still got shafted
we keep getting limits on fishing from EU, yet somehow spain is allowed to fish on our waters.

I'm sorry, but we are not relevant enough to profit from such deal, there is no incentive (beside euromonies, as per usual) to be pro-EU as portuguese
hell, we'll be renting the USA-rented military base to china if all goes well (this has been dragging for over a year now). europe begins in the pirenees, we're not part of it
>>
>>71421681
Yep, you are being fed retarded inane propaganda, which is so far removed from reality, that it almost comical. That's why actual facts evoke such a reaction in you.
>Your languages sound the same, you eat and similarly, your mannerisms and cultural norms are also very similar.
You are a moron. You have zero idea what you are talking about. You know nothing about Russian culture.
>>
Muslims hate eu? Top kek in 50 years Europe will be majority muslim. Blonde hair would be forbidden by sharia law
>>
>>71422311
>but it means that you shouldn't hate EU
I'd not say we actually hate you - just take you as a hostile power.
>would have little reason for conflict with Russia
Highly doubt since history proved otherwise.
>>
>>71422440
>our representation on EU is so relevant, that even though our extreme left and right united forces (over europ-party lines) and still got shafted
>we keep getting limits on fishing from EU, yet somehow spain is allowed to fish on our waters.
I am not too familiar with that matter. Could it be that you sold your fishing ritghts to Spain, like UK did?

Also, sure Portugal cant achieve much alone, but you can find allies within the EU and together with them, you make your interests vocal and change things
>>
>>71422414
>Just due to our common origins (like in the case of languages).
And that's what makes you European numbnuts.

Slavs are a European peoples, Russians=Slavs, Slavs=European, Russians=European.

>>71422414
>they're also "cold" but we'r definitely not scandinavians.
Of course it doesn't they don't "own" that characteristic.

>>71422487
*autistic screeching*
>>
>>71422340
They only admire our stable, prosperous states, but resist the mentality and institutions that are critical to maintaining them.
>>
>>71422522
>Highly doubt since history proved otherwise.
Historically we were nazis
I hope you dont believe that we still are
>>
>>71422575
*pokes you*
Come on... Do nazi stuff.
>>
>>71422555
>no actual arguments
Wow, what surprise. An American was talking out of his ass the whole time. Just reiterate the point: you are an idiot, you know nothing about Russian culture.
>>
>>71422638
Now who's the REAL nazi?
>>
>>71422575
You still hate Russians just as much.
>>
>>71422499
>Muslims hate eu?
Not the EU, Europe. It's pretty obvious many of them are coming here not because they love this continent but because they want to spread Islam. They hate our way of life but they want our prosperity.
>>
>>71420886
>>71421556
>>71421621
>>71421780
The German is right
Europe and "the west" are not the same thing at all
"The west" consists of the USA always getting better while the other ones are always paying the bill for them

The way i see it they have done nothing but fuck Europe over and over again, funding wars in Europe, funding our corrupt political parties, causing and then helping immigration, spreading their propaganda, spying on us, silencing our journalists, taking away our influence, closing down our colonies, and then innocuously wondering why Europe is the way it is
Fuck them
>>
>>71422575
I'm not talking about Germans specifically, but about Europe; since the centralized Russian state was created, we almost constantly were in a state of either conflict or tension.
>>
>>71422691
Like you were making one. You were just saying "nuh uh" even though there is so many similarities among eastern euros.

Just because there is differences doesn't make them unrelated. You think fucking French, Germans, and Italians are exactly the same? No they are different as fuck. But were looking at the shared cultural similarities and tracing it back to a common origin.

Russians being on the edge have always lagged behind a bit in many ways, but they are clearly part of the more broad European culture group.
>>
File: berlin-russisches-denkmal.jpg (199KB, 924x616px) Image search: [Google]
berlin-russisches-denkmal.jpg
199KB, 924x616px
>>71422745
We (Germans) unironically dont.
Understandably, there is some hate towards Russia in Eastern Europe, but in Germany, we are grateful that you let us reunify and left our country peacefully.
We still maintain the monument dedicated to the fallen soviet soldier in Berlin
>>
>>71422538
nope, the fishing quotas is a envorimental issue EU parliement has to deal every other year.
Spanish fishermen are allowed to fish within the EU exclusive zone, borders asside.
Our waters are nice, north spain waters are not as nice, so they overstretch (and is legal) and fish on our waters (making the envorimental issue moot)

Want a better example?
remember those EU funds that were to be sanctioned for portugal and spain (but in the end nothing was done)?
this was portugal + spain + some interest of the other PIGS
on the other side was France, (which was presenting numbers far worse than portugal or spain btw) as well as BeNeLux and Germany (those just want rules to be followed)
portugal et all lost (until higher influences intervened), but that's the thing, France should be the one suffering the sanctions, but since they are powerful, no one oposes them (even germany and uk). Same aplies to german activit case (although that's not nearly as serious as this one was). Rules are for all, except if you have power
>>
>>71422841
what about the friendship between Putin and Schröder?
>>
>>71422851
That's not necessarily normal though. You Germans are so hysterically wrapped up in ww2 guilt everyone else is starting to get a bit sick of it; and are even suffering from it with the policies you are pushing in the EU.
>>
>>71416231
>Why do populists want Europe to become the plaything of foreign superpowers?

Doesn't feel so good does it? I call double standards
>>
>>71422908
fish makes less than 1% of your exports, according to your website
http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/prt/

So I doubt this is such an important issue for Portugal

And yeah, I agree, it is a bad thing that France uses its power to ingore sanctions it deserves
>>
>>71423137
>it is a bad thing that France uses its power to ingore sanctions it deserves
It's a natural thing, which is why the EU is a bad idea.
>>
>>71422850
OK, let me educate you, since school clearly failed you. Russia and Europe are different cultures, that were developing independently from each other. Russia has no similarities with Europe, either Western or Eastern one. We have different history, different customs, different cuisine, different everything. Russia is no more on the edge of Europe as Europe is on the edge of Russia. And 'Russia lagging behind Europe' is so fundamentally stupid, I can't even take offense to you. You have a surprising lack of knowledge about a country that has such a prominent place in your nation's worldview.
>>
>>71422949
That's just a prsonal thing which doesnt represent relationships on a global scale.
>>71422827
What about times before the USA being a superpower? It actully was the same.
>>
>>71423193
It is a natural thing for national states to look out for their own interests.
However, it is only possible because EU lacks power.
If member states were willing to give more power to the EU administration, it would be able to force France to pay the bills.
>>
>>71422972
>let me tell you about your country
>>
>>71423271
>OK, let me educate you, since school clearly failed you. Russia and Europe are different cultures, that were developing independently from each other. Russia has no similarities with Europe, either Western or Eastern one. We have different history, different customs, different cuisine, different everything.

Except all the blatantly obvious similarities with other slavs in eastern europe. You can downplay or deny it all you want it doesn't make it not true.

"Europe" isn't a single culture, it's a cultural group of which Russians are apart of.
>>
>>71423288
back then all europeans countries hated and warred each other all the time, there wasn't any friendships between west europeans at all, everyone was an enemy
>>
>>71423317
It would be able. Would it be willing, with France being much more important and influential than for example Portugal? I have my doubts.
>>
>>71423353
You cannot deny what I said is true, I've seen plenty of other Germans talking about this very thing.
>>
>>71423288
well, you have to remember that we are members of a military alliance that was specifically created to counter Russia (USSR).
If Russia becomes friendly with Europe, nato loses its justification, so naturally the nato lobby isn't too keen on good relationships between us and russia
>>
>>71422851
You (Germans) unironically hate our guts, just like every other European or westerner. The only reason that the monument is still standing is because deconstructing it could be seen as Germany 'forgetting about lessons of WW2'. Although, I doubt it would remain in place much longer.
>>
>>71423271
>Russia lagging behind Europe
It absolutely has been, technologically and economically, even in present day. There's no point in denying or getting upset over it. It's something completely indifferent to morals or politics.
>>
>>71423402
maybe, maybe not.
the only thing we can be sure of is that France will get away with it as long as EU is weak
>>
I have come to the conclusion Russians have a different concept of what Europe is. They seem to associate with some political grouping and thus distanced themselves from it in every way they can.

They don't look at from a anthropology perspective as everyone else does.
>>
>>71423404
We dont really feel ww2 guilt against Russia, thanks to the anti-communist education during cold war era
>>
>>71422996
poetic justice maybe

also, would you rather still have the RFCA (I think it's the name)?

>>71423137
fishing quotas is huge for portugal, those are jobs that have been steadely been cut over the years. We're talking about people with no useful other skills that we'll be draining the social state instead of serving the economy. We import fish also, when we should't need to, but that's a diferent story.
compare it with agricultural subsidies for most countries (portugal also has those)

Germany is blessed with a balanced/decentralized system that seems to work fine enough, but you are the exception. France drains everything to paris, portugal drains a fucking lot to lisboa (which is a black hole financialy), and so on.

> it is a bad thing that France uses its power to ingore sanctions it deserves
everyone agrees with it (even some french), but action will never happen, or else... this goes for every other case (like netherlands/ireland tax easening over EU market "rules") or the sanctions to russia that hurt most southern europe, more so than russia itself

I'll have classes next, so I won't be able to contribute anymore
>>
>>71423487
The Russians arguable suffered the worst from your actions kek.
>>
>>71423413
We have a huge Russian minority in Germany.
If we hated you, I am sure they would face some sort of opression
>>
>>71415594
I'm an anarcho-communist and I hate Europe as well.
>>
>>71423359
>Except all the blatantly obvious similarities with other slavs in eastern europe.
Of which you failed to name one, because none exist, because you know jackshit about Russia or Europe. And, btw, 'Slavs' are a linguistic group, not a cultural one.
>>
>>71423412
NATO lost its meaning after the collapse of USSR but wasnt dissolved since as I can guess western political elities still considered Russia as some kind of potentianl enemy in the future (as that happened).
>>
>>71423578
Slavs are a ethnic group with shared ancestry. They have a shared cultural origin as well.

I talked about it plenty you just refused to listen, just denial and downplaying everything.
>>
because of Cuckism
>>
>>71423651
>Slavs are a ethnic group with shared ancestry. They have a shared cultural origin as well.
But that doesnt mean we're even close to being the same now.
>>
File: 6EDItwM.png (196KB, 1271x669px) Image search: [Google]
6EDItwM.png
196KB, 1271x669px
>>71423540
but they were enemies during cold war, so their contributions and sacrificies were underplayed
>>
>>71423545
There is a difference between hating someone and putting them in death camps. Although, I'm pretty sure Russians do not feel exactly comfortable in Europe. I'm sure as hell didn't when I visited, the hate was palpable.
>>
>>71415594
>EU = Europe xD
get the fuck out
>>
>>71423661
>seruous discussion itt
>an autistic bralzilian bursts into with his austitic post
>>
They hate our freedoms.
>>
>>71423651
>Slavs are a ethnic group with shared ancestry. They have a shared cultural origin as well.
Bullshit
>I talked about it plenty you just refused to listen, just denial and downplaying everything.
And a lie. Great post, 10/10.
>>
>>71423679
>But that doesnt mean we're even close to being the same now.
For fucks sake, I'm not saying you are the same. This is the problem you Russians are just autistic and don't understand what people mean by Europe or European.

No fucking shit you are different, the grouping you together is based on the similarities not differences.
>>
>>71423473
> They don't look at from a anthropology perspective as everyone else does.

Europe = EU, friends of EU.

Modern russia shares only geographical position with other european cunts to be called "european".

We have nothing in common, we are so different. Not that I love it.

>>71423691
Even russians visiting eastern europe don't feel hatred 99% time. Come on what happened in germany to you?
>>
>>71423731
are you a cuckist?
>>
>>71423521
>We're talking about people with no useful other skills that we'll be draining the social state instead of serving the economy.
>In 1997, 4,932 people were registered as employees in the fishing sector.[3]
i cant find any newer numbers, but it doesnt seem to me like that much for a country of 10 million people

>everyone agrees with it (even some french), but action will never happen, or else... this goes for every other case (like netherlands/ireland tax easening over EU market "rules") or the sanctions to russia that hurt most southern europe, more so than russia itself
And if EU didnt exist, France would fuck you over even harder. You should be supporting more EU, not less
>>
>>71423777
>Europe = EU, friends of EU.
No it doesn't. From a political point of view yes, but culturally, linguistically, ancestrally aka Anthropology it's not. Politics is completely irrelevant and not what people mean when discussing which groups of peoples are European and not.
>>
File: 9562625162_3e3911bb4e_b.jpg (494KB, 1024x700px) Image search: [Google]
9562625162_3e3911bb4e_b.jpg
494KB, 1024x700px
>>71422851
This one is also cool
>>
>>71421681
I agree, western cucks are the same shit as the rest of Europe.

Eastern Russia is the real superpower.
>>
>>71423845
Yes it IS. Just like when we say "North America" we mean founded by anglo-saxons USA + Canada, not Mexico with their poverty, drug cartels, different language.

> Politics is completely irrelevant and not what people mean when discussing which groups of peoples are European and not.

It is VERY important. It is main reason why Estonia will never be nordic, why Austria will always be Western European etc.
>>
>>71423754
>the grouping you together is based on the similarities
And we're all called "slavs" only due to languages and nothing else. Even genetically we're very different (for example bulgarians are turkic to a large degree or czechs are heavily germanized).
>>
>>71423777
>Even russians visiting eastern europe don't feel hatred 99% time.
Yes, they fucking do. Have you ever been to Eastern Europe?
>Come on what happened in germany to you?
Nothing happened, but it is extremely obvious when someone's attitude changes when they discover that you are from Russia. European hate us, and it is such a deep hatred, they can't even mask it.
>>
the Russian state is very anti-EU, it's why the Russian puppets in various EU countries are also very anti-EU in sentiment. the Russian-led Trumplet is also very anti-EU and anti-NATO
>>
>>71424068
> someone's attitude changes when they discover that you are from Russia

From what to what?
>>
>>71424073
>tfw you can't tell who the Russian puppets in your country are because everyone is anti-EU
>>
>>71424073
>still haven't realized who's the actual mastermind
>>
>>71415594
If the EU is defeated Europe might survive.
>>
>>71424068
Europeans really tend to hate you but it's mostly old people who grew up during the Cold War
And besides that, a lot of people in the Balkans are warm toward Russia
>>
>>71424137
From being neutral to being hostile. Do you have autism, by any chance?
>>
>>71423613
If we decided to leave nato we would alienate USA.
Thats why we are still member, but we wont stay in nato forever. Who knows, maybe Trump is the one who finally manages to break nato
>>
>>71423995
Well when were discussing who's European or not on here, you autists start screeching at the top of your lungs because of that retarded political bullshit when were not discussing that at all.

There is a difference between Europe from an Anthropology perspective and the modern geopolitical perspective. Sorry you Russians aren't used to associating the word and discussion from the later first and foremost but that's how everyone else does so your going to just have to deal with it when interacting with others.
>>
>>71424225
>No, we don't hate you
>Yes, we do, but it is only old people
Hey, we are getting there. Good job.
>>
>>71424277
from the former*
>>
>>71424277
>He is still going
>>
>>71424288
I'm not the guy you discussed with
>>
>>71423810
>fishing
not about exports, its for internal consumption
also spain overextending

>france
they would implode well before that. german govt is not bowing to france at every chance for nothing. They are fucked
>>
>>71424225
a lot of it is traditional popular sentiment due to Russia's assumed role as protector of Orthodox Christians in the Ottoman empire and older Byzantine connections but much of it is also propagandized by political parties and individuals with Russian ties. this has been well documented

>>71424277
Europe is just a buzzword
>>
>>71423521
Yes, that country would be atleast like Peru or Colombia today.
>>
>>71424385
yeah, but still, we are talking about 4000 jobs in 1997, probably even less today.
I think this is a populistic issue like in EU, but doesnt really affect you.
>>
>>71424232
When did this happen?
>>
>>71424236
>Who knows, maybe Trump is the one who finally manages to break nato
He's not an allmighty dictator to do that; he simply wont be let to dissolve NATO since US military-industrial lobby is highly intrested in NATO and escalations of new conflicts in the world.
>>
>>71424394
>Europe is just a buzzword
No it isn't. From an academic/historical/intellectual perspective it very much isn't.
>>
>>71423691
I am a Russian living in Germany and not once I faced racism because of my heritage
>>
>>71424550
yeah, his declarations are just for popular consumption and to fuel the whole "everyone is ripping us off" shtick
>>
>>71422499
I bet you arent even blonde
>>
>>71420690
take a shit correctly
>>
>>71424550
I dont mean he would activly dissolve nato, but the incompetence of Trump administration would give EU a possibility to leave nato without fearing repercussions
>>
>>71424573
it's a made-up construct with no real ramifications
>>
>>71424583
sure thing, Hans
>>
>>71424583
> Ich bin russisch. believe me pls
>>
>>71424701
>>71424706
ja v samom deli jest ruskij
>>
>>71422499
they will be wiped out from europe
it's not first and last challenge for western europe
>>
>>71424583
you speak Russian without an accent?
>>
>>71424762
> ja v samom deli jest ruskij

try something else hans
>>
>>71424783
yes
>>
>>71424073
Yeah? Then why are their elites and their kids live there? It's just patriotical pottage for masses.
>>
>>71424762
>ja v samom deli jest ruskij
facepalm.jpg
>>
File: 1434724812063s.jpg (12KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1434724812063s.jpg
12KB, 250x241px
>>71424762
100% Russian right here
>>
>>71424762
Second year here and I haven't met any single actual german under german flag. Christ.
>>
>>71424803
>>71424854
>>71424899
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1p1gtlQx0De
>>
>>71424762

Wew, seems legit.

>>71424953
>that thick accent

Russian is not your first language for sure.
>>
>>71424953
>ya russki
aхaхa чтo ты дeлaeшь пpeкpaти
>>
File: homo.jpg (76KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
homo.jpg
76KB, 600x340px
Rosjanie to geje hehe.
>>
>>71425034
>>71425043
you guys just dont wanna admit you were wrong
i understand, thats human nature
>>
>>71424953
I don't know what your native tongue is, m8, but it sure as hell is not Russian. But you have a decent enough pronunciation, I'll give you that.
>>
>>71424762
> jest ruskij
>jest
why are you so desperately pretening to be a russian
>>
>>71425114
дaвaй чтo-тo мeнee фopмaльнoe

y тeбя фpaзы кaк из yчeбникa лoл
>>
>>71425114
russian would never say я ecть pyccкий since gramatically it's completely wrong
>>
>>71424460
all compounds, that's the problem

we were fortunate to keep some industry, but most died after integration
>>
>>71425155
thats because i have been living in Germany for 18 years now and i dont have that many opportunities to practice my mother tongue
>>
>>71425218
and because Russian isnt your native language
>>
>>71425218
are you jewish?
>>
>>71425218
So youre fucking assimilated guy (probably russian german with german surnmae), you're different from 100% ivan with thick accent who came right from the Capital of Evil Empire where Putin MURDERSgays - Moscow.

ofc you have different experience.
>>
ryssä genocide when?
>>
>>71425291
my father is jewish

>>71425314
i have a russian last name, and i didnt always speak german fluently.
also, i interact a lot with russian exchange students, and i never heard from them experiencing any racism

This is just my personal experience as a russian in germany.
>>
But rememberm, lads - europeans don't actually hate us. It's just banter.
>>71425350
Just a racial slur and a call for genocide, no big deal.
>>
>>71425350
Why do you want a the largest repository of Finnish genes in the world to disappear?
>>
>>71425447
If europeans are such haters there would be no turkey or turks or india/china already lol
>>
>>71425424
>also, i interact a lot with russian exchange students, and i never heard from them experiencing any racism
of course since itt we're discussing hostility towards Russia on a macro level, not personal expierences.
>>
>>71425424
t. Hans "Russian 100%" Krautschmidt
>>
>>71425447
read Poland thread on 2ch /em/igration board, a lot of russians live there comfortably
>>
>>71425524
this guy >>71423691
was saying that regular germans hate regular russians. this is not true in my personal experience
>>
>>71425567
>a lot of russians live there comfortably
lol
>>
>>71425424
>i have a russian last name, and i didnt always speak german fluently.
and make childish mistakes while speaking Russian
so what's your true native language? Yiddish?
>>
File: niemcy kurwy.png (25KB, 739x413px) Image search: [Google]
niemcy kurwy.png
25KB, 739x413px
>>71425567
>>71425599
They do. Also Kaliningradians come here for shopping.
We still hate your government though.
>>
>>71423691
Where have you been?
>>
>>71425582
And in my experience it is. And in experience of literally every one I know who ever been to Germany or Europe in general. I wonder, who is lying here, me or Adolf "ja jest russki" Bratwurst?
>>
>>71425447
i call americans niggers on a daily basis and ask for their extinction. this does not mean i'm 100% serious.
>>
>>71425642
Yeah, being Russian in Poland is a wonderful experience.
>>
File: 1432385169353.gif (3MB, 408x334px) Image search: [Google]
1432385169353.gif
3MB, 408x334px
>>71425766
Meh, you mostly come here for shopping https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUJyctyAqsI
Ukrainians do the work
>>
>>71425806
Ukrainians are so poor they're the toilet cleaners of the toilet cleaners?
>>
Muslims love Europe
>>
File: 1469890554464.jpg (91KB, 619x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1469890554464.jpg
91KB, 619x1110px
>>71425850
tak jest
>>
>>71425687
so you were in russia once and people looked mean at you, and deducted that germans hate russians, right?
>>
>>71415950
If the EU is a fail project, tell me, what the fuck is Russia?
>>
>>71426113
russia is dead since 1917

russia is a half-dead old man with broken spine in agony

Europe wil live. EU? I don't know.
>>
>>71426113
eu is a smelly wet shit, very runny. stinks up the whole place for atleast an hour.

russia is an initial brick of a shit that forces it's way through your asshole, and then it becomes a wet and wild spray of faeces. it stinks like death and upon inspection, it is mixed in with blood.
>>
>>71426113
EU: Brexit, high unemplyoment, disunity, mutual distrust, rise of eurosceptic parties
Russia: reunification of Crimea, low unemployment, unity within population
>>
File: political-groups.jpg (262KB, 502x400px) Image search: [Google]
political-groups.jpg
262KB, 502x400px
>>71415594

Right-wing populist here

We don't hate Europe, we just hate the EU for trying to enforce the migration and resettlement of brown people upon us

I wouldn't mind a European Union in principle - but it has to be one that is democratic; one that we can ACTUALLY CHANGE! Our will is not represented in the current EU.

Here are some measures I suggest:

a) The EU parties should be forced to campaign around Europe just as much as national parties do, during election time. People have to be informed of what parties they're voting for, and what those parties plan to do, if they have control of the European Parliament. Otherwise the EU isn't democratic.

b) We should directly elect the EU Commission President.

c) EU parties should campaign as themselves - it shouldn't be national parties campaigning for EU elections; the reason being that their national affiliation doesn't fucking matter within the European Parliament. Only their EU party / group does - e.g. the European People's Party (EPP), the Party of European Socialists (PES), etc.
>>
>>71421395
In what sense we are opposite? Reading all the Russians here you look brainwashed to me.
>>
>>71426351
>Russia: reunification of Crimea, low unemployment, unity within population
You forgot poverty, malice, corruption, crime, oligarchy, violence, mafia, cold and dictatorship
>>
>>71416609
Britain is Europe, leaf.

>>71424385
>they're fucked

That's what they always say.
>>
>>71426351
>literally '"why worry" bear' posting
>>
>>71426412
he's just a fucking "eurasian" idiot

"opposite" my ass
>>
>>71426412
How are we not opposite? You are the one brainwashed here, pal.
>>
File: Slavic philosopher.png (2MB, 1907x959px) Image search: [Google]
Slavic philosopher.png
2MB, 1907x959px
>>71426591
Everyone is brainwashed
>>
>>71426591
Europeans are different. We are as european as latvians or romanians or slovaks.
>>
>>71426719
diverse *
>>
>>71426719
Fuck off, proxyfag
>>
>>71426625
this desu
>>
>>71415594

Undemocratic, socialist superstate, destruction of nations, culture, and bent on population replacement with servile working class

We have been there before - it sucked. We don't want to to happen in Europe for your own good. Also sanctions.

This is alo wht right wingers hate it.

Muslims love it, on that part you are mistaken. Free gibs and white women.
>>
>>71427525
/pol/ack says

the main problem is just refugees and muslims. shits ridiculous for sure but the others are not.

do you believe those countries can survive as individual today. besides putin, there're chinks who could eat up any of them and do anything to achieve it. turning back to a shit weak currency is laughable. you should know it. some of them would go ruin.
>>
>>71420971
>We are not European, neither geographically nor culturally. We are Eurasian.

Russians can should decide if they are:

a.) spiritual heirs of Roman Empire
b.) true slavs
c.) descendants of vikings
d.) Genghis Khan's bastard sons
>>
>>71428494
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHuQsIJphu0
Super mutant slavs vikings.
>>
>>71422020
>You realize only western Europe really had democracy organically?

How about pre-war Czechoslovakia?
>>
>>71426389

But EU parties are made up out of people from the national parties... their national affiliation matters in that every country has a number of seats in the parliament, and they generally seek EU parties that are in line with their policy positions in domestic politics. (i.e. social democrats - socialist and democrat party, communist - lefties, people's party- EPP etc)

desu what kinda stands in the way here is absence of popular pan-EU media where the various platforms would be able to advertise themselves and make themselves known. That makes especially direct choice of EU officials difficult, even though there was some effort during recent elections to show all the commission president candidates from respective parties.
>>
>>71415594
because we're too different
>>
>>71429867
Some believe we used to be brothers. So close yet so far
http://www.berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html
>>
>>71424930
>>>/x/
>>
>>71415594
For Russia? Because every time when some megalomaniac tried to unite Europe it ended up invading Russia.
For Muslims? They hate everything. Especially other Muslims
Right wing? They love Europe too much therefor they hate EU which is anti-nation
>>
>>71430108
Poland(and other east slavic countries) resembles Russia only because you're poor. The richer you get, the more Western you become. Russia will never be like any European country.
>>
>>71431463
If getting reacher means losing soul to degeneracy and Islam they I prefer Poland staying poor.
>>
Muslims - We (Europe and America) keep bombing them because of terrorism
Right wing - EU has very loose immigration policies
Russia - We sanctioned them because of the Ukraine invasion
>>
>>71433090
>We sanctioned them because of the Ukraine invasion
No one gives a fuck actually. And let's be fair, you don't give a fuck about Ukraine. We just don't like each other and this is just a consequence.
>>
File: 1487611388725.jpg (17KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
1487611388725.jpg
17KB, 260x384px
>A Spanish flag making a pro-EU thread
>>
>>71433748
Spain YES
>>
File: 1469322714656.jpg (368KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1469322714656.jpg
368KB, 894x894px
>>71433826
>Barcelona
>Spain
Try again.
>>
>>71434040
Can we annex it then? We will teach them how to not love refugees but homeland instead.
>>
>>71434161
I don't care what happens with Barcelona.
>>
>>71433826
Such a shame Barcelona is a very cool city, too bad the people in it are morons.
>>
Most muslims does not hate europe. Radical islamists hate's europe because europe is disrupting their agenda.

Right-wing populists hates muslims and they hate europe because europe is helping muslims.

Russians hate europe because Russian media blames europe and the US for any and all problems Russia has. This is because Russia is run by a corrupt and autocratic government who wants the Russians to focus on outside problems instead of the internal. Most Russians doesn't even know the real reason for why the EU and the US has placed sanctions on Russia.
>>
>>71438138
Muslims hate Europe as well as the US. The only exception are Albanians
>>
>>71417684

Good read
>>
>>71415726
>russophobia
maximum kek
>>
>>71438272
>The only exception are Albanians
HOXHA'D
>>
>>71438272
I dont hate europe
>>
>>71426625
>le squatting slav xDD
disgraceful
>>
>>71438766
There are some exceptions of course
>>
File: 1487487406938.jpg (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1487487406938.jpg
1MB, 2000x3000px
>>71422851
>We still maintain the monument dedicated to the fallen soviet soldier in Berlin
cuck
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.