[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Arizona a good place to live in US? What about outside of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png (9KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png
9KB, 250x167px
Is Arizona a good place to live in US? What about outside of Phoenix? I know weather can be extremally hot and dry there, I assume everyone live in an air-conditioned houses to make it berable? Are there many niggers? Are majority of people Mormons?

Any usbros from there can tell me a few things about this state? Asking out of pure curiosity, I'm too poor to even dream about visiting.
>>
>Arizona
>Phoenix
Does Arizona mean the land of arson?
>>
File: grandcanyon1.jpg (157KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
grandcanyon1.jpg
157KB, 1600x800px
I love in Scottsdale, currently studying in Phoenix. It's really hot hre, but at least it's dry. And yeah, the AC makes it mostly bearable, but be ready to sweat when you're just getting into your car. There aren't that many blacks, especially outside big cities, but there are a ton of Mexicans. Majority of people aren't Mormons, you're thinking of Utah. But AZ can be very beautiful. We have a full range of climates, up north is temperate, and even snowy at higher altitudes. You also can visit the Grand Canyon if you're ever so inclined. Pic related.

Phoenix is also a very clean city, at least downtown. Plenty of nice bars, they also have a great symphony hall.
>>
File: grand-canyon-skywalk-west-rim.jpg (99KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
grand-canyon-skywalk-west-rim.jpg
99KB, 1024x768px
Here's some AZ core for you to listen to Polebro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVKVB0MImOg
>>
File: Arizona c 2050.png (25KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Arizona c 2050.png
25KB, 900x600px
SNOWBIRDS FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maricopa county already has the second highest Canadian population of any county in the US because we get invaded by people from cold climates.

Retirees love Arizona because old people don't do well in the snow and stuff. So there's a lot of old people on the roads.

We've take the
>get shot
meme very seriously https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_freeway_shootings
>>
>>71414547
How are people in Arizona, are they lefties due to being close to California or are they more conservative? Are there any sort of seaons there or do you have the same weather all year around?
>>
File: Phoenix Weather.png (327KB, 2169x741px) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix Weather.png
327KB, 2169x741px
>>71414759
Young people are pretty evenly divided I'd say, but the old people are very conservative, and we have a lot of old people. The state is also shifting to the left faster than most states because we have an independent something (I forgot the name...) draw up the voting districts to prevent gerrymandering. Arizona probably won't be conservative by the time you're old.

Phoenix and the south of the state are very warm. The northern part is at a high elevation and cold. Which is nice, you don't have to deal with snow on a day to day basis, but if you want to play in the snow it's just a two hour drive to Flagstaff.
>>
>>71414759
>How are people in Arizona, are they lefties due to being close to California or are they more conservative?

Depends, lots of lefties in Phoenix and other big cities. Mexicans are almost completely lefties. But yeah, Arizona is much more conservative than most US states.

>Are there any sort of seaons there or do you have the same weather all year around?

Unless you live in Flagstaff, we have two seasons:

1. Hot as balls (But at least it isn't humid, a reason why many move here)
2. Temperate and Rainy.
>>
>>71414302
You couldn't live in Arizona because of the climate, it's very hot.
>>
This is the neighborhood I grew up in. It's funny, literally every house has a pool.
>>
>>71415113
Woah dude, you're not that far from me. I grew up Tatum and Shea
>>
>>71415388
Cool. What schools did you go to? I went to Sequoya/Cocopah/Chaparral.
>>
Disgustingly hot most of the year.
Lots of old people and smelly bums begging for cash.
Decent weather lasts for like 2 months.
Spics everywhere, Phoenix is practically Mexico in many areas.
Some of the shittiest drivers in the world.

Its okay. I've lived here most of my life but I'm saving up to move out of state.
>>
>>71414885
Probably true Frenchbro, the highest temp. in Poland that I remeber in the few past years was 35C and I was already feeling very weak and sleepy most of the time, it was hard to work etc. but then again I don't have AC.

>>71414852
>>71414864
That's very interesting thanks. It must feel great when the Rainy season is starting and the air is finally cooling down.

>>71415113
Damn, there is almost no grass anywhere. On what kind of ground are those houses standing? Some sort of clay? Or is it just sand covering everything?
>>
>>71416273
It's not quite sand, it's just regular dirt.
>>
>>71415470
Sequoya/Desert Shadows/Chaparral
>>
>>71416273
>Some sort of clay? Or is it just sand covering everything?

Yes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.