[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are the "Cletuses" of your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: sherman.png (657KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
sherman.png
657KB, 600x473px
You know, the backwards retards that ALWAYS, without fail, are holding back progress, innovation, and development in your country? For us, it's basically everyone in the Deep South, and most of the other South excluding Florida, Texas, and Virginia.
>>
>>71411398
No you can include florida, it's full of retards
>>
>>71411398
The ruling class.
>>
almost everyone
>>
>>71411398
e*st g*rmany
>>
Anglos
>>
Virtually everyone involved in the humanities at our universities. Fucking communist wackos trying to tear down everything that took generations to build.
>>
the government
>>
>>71411428
>importing shitskins and voting for the same two parties for 50 years
>progress
>>
Fuck off yankee scum, you and your 1,000 genders and prius'

the south will rise again
>>
Bogans, they thrive in small towns and there are tonnes in Queensland. Especially parts like Ipswitch
>>
>>71411398
black people
>>
>>71411500

Odd, most people in the history department at one of the most liberal schools in the country that I went to were usually centrists or moderates of either side.
>>
>>71411415
I'll eat your qt3.14 face if you badmouth my fellow fellows again
>>
the ex gentry class
nobility without wealth turned into just without wealth after ww2
they usually live in the countryside and have fantasies of pre ww2 society coming back
>>
>>71411398
>the backwards retards that ALWAYS, without fail, are holding back progress, innovation, and development in your country

The federal government.
>>
>>71411426
this

and this >>71411504
>>
File: cid.png (309KB, 1584x1501px) Image search: [Google]
cid.png
309KB, 1584x1501px
Las garrapatas ARAGONESAS,los JUDEIDIZANTES CATALANES,los puercos VALENCIANOS, las mofetas BALEARICAS,las perras VASCAS Y NAVARRAS,las vacas GALLEGAS, los gitanos MURCIANOS,los moros ANDALUCES y los traidores LEONESES
>>
Whomever your neighbouring county happens to be.
>>
We call them "the barakis" in the french part of belgium. Basicaly belgian redneck
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.