[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Age of consent in my state is 17 >Age of consent in Austria,Germany,Portugal,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8420.jpg (283KB, 1492x903px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8420.jpg
283KB, 1492x903px
>Age of consent in my state is 17
>Age of consent in Austria,Germany,Portugal, and Italy is 14
>Age of consent in Japan is 13

Why is the rest of the world so depraved?
>>
>>71408943
they don't have puritan morals like us. the world outside of america is pure degeneracy
>>
File: 1486877747812.jpg (42KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
1486877747812.jpg
42KB, 500x508px
>>
I think you mean to say why is the rest of the world so degenerate?
>>
>>71408983
Do you have the Kronos one where he says that traps and femboys aren't gay? Then someone tells him he's a fag and he blows him up. It was a screenshot from that Marvel movie a few years back.
>>
>>71409052
Chronos* And it was from the DC movie, not Marvel. Fuck me.
>>
File: dieciscum.jpg (41KB, 400x367px) Image search: [Google]
dieciscum.jpg
41KB, 400x367px
>>71408970
>the world outside of america is pure degeneracy
>
>>
>>71408943

>couple of two 17 year old dating and fucking
>Guy turns 18 but girl is 17
>Community is hysterical
>Everyone is russian to the home of the 18 year old pedophile molesting the poor 17 year old girl
>Swat team break into his home, break his knee caps
>Send him off to prison, his mother commits suicide out of shame. She can't believe she raised a pedophile.
>Also forgot to tip the court.
>>
>>71408943
>>Age of consent in Japan is 13

>第四条 この法律で、児童とは、満十八歳に満たない者をいい
>Article 4 The term "child" as used in this Act shall mean a person under 18 years of age

>第三十四条 何人も、次に掲げる行為をしてはならない
>Article 34 No person shall commit an act listed in any of the following items:
>六 児童に淫行をさせる行為
>(vi) Cause a child to commit an obscene act;
>>
>>71408970
religion in the US is a meme made because of commies, you were never religious.
>>
13 is the federal age of consent, but I'm pretty sure a lot of the prefectures define the age of consent as higher.
>>
>>71409354
You are wrong. Christianity is more prevalent in the US than most western countries.
>>
the 13 is wrong since prefectures have it higher
also doesn't age of consent only protect you if you're around the same age in most countries?
>>
>>71409587
Ignore him. Uruguayans are Latin America's fedora-tippers.
>>
>tfw age of consent here is 12

H-haha
>>
>>71408970
t. degeneracy central
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.