[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greatest Empire of all time. Period.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 64886-004-2353B724.gif (92KB, 920x620px) Image search: [Google]
64886-004-2353B724.gif
92KB, 920x620px
Greatest Empire of all time. Period.
>>
>>71400847
t. Ali Murat Öztürk
>>
>>71400930
No I am Osman Osmanoglu
>>
t. Paradox Interactive
>>
>>71400847
Give on reason
>>
>conquer depopulated, backward Byzantine empire
>conquer a bunch of irrelevant meme countries in the Balkans and the desert
>run out of scrubs to fight
>get BTFO for 500 years straight but continue to exist because no one wants to annex your shitty territory
>>
>>71401984
>constantly have to fight off crusaders
>constantly have to fight the Habsburgs who were the strongest European family
>constantly have to fight the persians, the russians and the austrians at the same time
>still manage to survive

okay pal
>>
>>71400930
>"hurr durr an ethnic german cant appreciate the ottoman empire"
>>
>>71403734
t. Mehmed Yildirim
>>
>>71403762
t.enemy of logic and reason
>>
what so great about it?
>>
>>71400847
t. Mehmit
>>
>>71403734
t. ataturk İskender kepap
>>
>>71403823
I don't think you understand. No other Empire was able to hold such a vast, multi-religious, multi-cultural and multi-lingual empire together for so long. Ottomans held Shia, Sunni, Orthdox and Catholics, coptics and many more together
>>
>>71400847
has been only 4 historical global Empires: France England Portugal and Spain, and nowadays only USA and the CCCP, you can put the mongols and these people in the second tier Empire with the moslems the Holy Roman Empire and shit like that
>>
> not the HRE
>>
>>71403946
>Portugal and Spain
They contributed nothing to the world.

Just plundering lands and wasting the riches through corruption is not a civilizational feat.
>>
>>71403876
>whats portugal
>whats spain
>>
>>71403628
>paraphrasing my post with more flattering language
What exactly did you hope to accomplish by this?
>>
>>71403946
>ruling over bow and arrow manlet amerindians is a feat
bravo Ethpanya
>>
>>71400847
Nigger you wernt even the best gunpowder empire
>>
lmao I didnt know Hungary was Arab'd. Lmao
>>
Just watched Lawrence of Arabia and it made me want to visit the desert. Too bad much of the area wants to kill me
>>
>>71403946
mongol empire is the second biggest empire and biggest cosanguineously, and was arguably the most important one of the middle ages

spanish armada was impressive but literally anyone from Eurasia could have conquered the New World kek
>>
>>71404274
>Azerbaijan

Which autist vandalized that image?
>>
>>71403734
Anyone can appreciate the Ottoman empire, but only a Turk would say it's the greatest empire when there are so many clearly superior alternatives.
>>
>>71404018
They killed all of the natives off???????????? they didn't coexist peacefully like in the Ottoman Empire
>>
>>71404950
did you ever see peru and bolivia
>>
>>71404950
Russian empire? british empire? french empire?
>>
>>71404315
>Turkey
>Arab'd

hi retard!
>>
>>71404274
>azerbaijan

Wew
>>
>>71400847
By what metric? It wasn't the greatest in terms of territory, power projection, cultural influence....

>>71404950
>They killed all of the natives off????????????

Are you retarded? Have you ever been anywhere in Latin America other than Cuba?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.