[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is happening in Spain right now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12

File: moreRefugees.jpg (269KB, 736x888px) Image search: [Google]
moreRefugees.jpg
269KB, 736x888px
What is happening in Spain right now?
>>
>>71376558
Volkssuizid
>>
never before in history have there been marches to allow invaders IN
>>
>>71376612
>invaders
refugees
>>
>>71376629
>räfjudschiis
>>
The more moor march?
>>
Catalunya can die for all I care LOL
>>
>>71376629
>"refugees"
>refugees

most of them aren't refugees, which is where the kraut government went so horribly wrong by not processing people, and getting them to verify themselves
>>
File: syrian refugees.jpg (299KB, 1506x1024px) Image search: [Google]
syrian refugees.jpg
299KB, 1506x1024px
oguabuga we syrian gib white wominz
>>
>>71376733
>In September 2015, Spain's government pledged to bring 17,337 refugees in within two years: 15,888 from camps in Italy and Greece and 1,449 from Turkey and Libya.
Its not about letting everybody in. Its about honoring Governments commitment and letting a limited amount of people in, all of whome are prove to be refugees
>>
File: 1461837675983.jpg (46KB, 517x401px) Image search: [Google]
1461837675983.jpg
46KB, 517x401px
>>71376558
It's all a carefully crafted plan I suppose. 1. Re-create Alandalus. 2. Then re-create the Reconquista. Step 3. ?????. 4. re-live the glory days (shout Deus Vult and other gay shit). At some point an Australian will shitpost but I left that out as a step because it's a given.
>>
>>71376612
Cucks in Latin America protested for American intervention many times
>>
>>71376733
The genuine refugees and asylum seekers are coming from countries who's bureaucratic systems have collapsed, how do they verify?
>>
File: Abdul_al_Rahman_I.jpg (71KB, 410x558px) Image search: [Google]
Abdul_al_Rahman_I.jpg
71KB, 410x558px
>>71376558

#MakeAl-AndalusGreatAgain with Catalunya as initial foothold for neo-maghrebi soldiers!
>>
>>71376831
so they still have 8 months to do it
>>71376921
I don't know, but germans have NOW learnt it's better to be sceptical than incredibly lenient and generous
>>
every time we face a sudden frenzy, we need to guess who pays for it to happen.
>>
File: kaffee.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
kaffee.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
>>71376629

you mean: truck drivers for the muslim truck of peace. ofc we westerners are to blame because these poor sods are just V I C T I M S
>>
File: lufthansa fra - dxb.jpg (99KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
lufthansa fra - dxb.jpg
99KB, 720x720px
>>71376983
>I don't know, but germans have NOW learnt it's better to be sceptical than incredibly lenient and generous

most germans still believe in the "poor refugees are victims" myth and do not want to see the truth.
>>
>>71376558
I dont get it, their youth unemployment rate is the highest in the west and they want more unskilled people in the country?
Pity we can't hear from a spaniard whats happening here because they can't afford internet
>>
Catalonia's strategy for independence is to bring a bunch of shitskins give them voting rights and the promise that they can bring their family and overpower the Catalan population as a voting block.Catalonia is as bad as France or Sweden demographically and will only get worse.I will leave soon from this shithole.There is no future. Just a crumbling economy that just relies on tourism and shitskins
>>
>>71376997
Unless it's a whale or dolphin killing frenzy. Then we already know it was you cunts
>>
>>71376921
>is a human being
>doesn't have a passport
I'm not the one asking for help.
>>
>>71377118
It is an independentist strategy to replace the local poulation to break all the links with Spain.They have brought thousands of Pakis,Moroccans and niggers to Catalonia purposley and a good chunk of those protesters were niggers,pakis and what not.I am leaving this place soon.
>>
Heh, you guys are alright. But why are you protesting now instead of the other 500 times your government proved inefficient?
>>
>>71377170
>Bringing in shitskins for votes

This is a terrible idea and just alienates your original voter base, see Labour.
>>
>>71377228
pls come to croatia, we need non jihad people

it'll be pretty cheap for you probably too
>>
>>71377335
>pls come to croatia
Pal I am moving to another part of Spain (Burgos).It is cold,no shitskins and has good jobs in my sector.I don't want to leave Spain.I will just leave this multicultural hellhole called Catalonia
>>
>>71377397
oh, I thought you were moving out the country

never heard of that city before, but looks pretty comfy desu, good choice
>>
File: burgos.jpg (932KB, 2727x2440px) Image search: [Google]
burgos.jpg
932KB, 2727x2440px
>>71377317
The catalan political class is amongst the most corrupt in Spain.They want independence to ran away from the Spanish legal system.They don't give a fuck about future elections as all the independentist parties are in the same vote.They just want to give Mohamed the right to vote so Mohamed and his whole family can come here and vote for them.I saw the village from my father become a a mix of Marrakesh and Harare.The local population has fled and the only Catalans left are old people.I get depressed everytime that I visit my father and he hates it there but it is his city and won't leave
>>71377445
Pretty comfy and has 8% of unemployment and a thriving industry.I alredy got a job offer there
>>
>>71377222
Before shit hit the fan it wasn't easy for Syrians to get passports and after it became impossible. It's not like a passport pops out a pussy with the baby.
I agree that Germans should have been more skeptical, our government has been skeptical, we're taking them in small amounts and distributing them around the country in an attempt to facilitate integration.
>>71377228
>Catalunians want cultural and political independence. Imports other cultures drastically different to their own to achieve it.
Seems perfectly cromulant
>>
>>71376558
Spanish women want more sweet Arab Cock.
>>
>>71376558
Spain is sure Germany's best friend
>>
>>71377549
>our arab cock is so superior women can't get tired of it
>>
>>71377118
we help refugees our of humanitarian reasons, not because we expect a materialistic benefit
>>
>>71377228
yeah nah, you are full of shit
>>
>>71377548
>Catalunians want cultural and political independence
But it was never the issue.The whole independentist movement is based around
>Spain steals us!
>We would be like Switzerland after independence
Most people don't give a shit about Catalan.The quantity of Moroccans and Pakis that just barely know Spanish (let alone Catalan) is stagering and all of them support independence.This region has chosen to kill itself and there is no way back.
>>
>>71377645
>you are full of shit
>Carles Puigdemont se ha comprometido a construir un “Estado catalán no identitario”. En este sentido, ha apostado personalmente por que los inmigrantes tengan la nacionalidad catalana
They don't even hide it.Mas had an association just for Moroccans not far from now.They don't give a shit about the Catalan identity.Their project is to create a globalist utopia
>>
What Spanish must do, is to kill the leftists and subject them to sexual assault

>Professor Carlos Castilla del Pino, who was then thirteen years old, described the killings in his birth place of San Roque. ‘They took an anarchist couple, whose son was a friend of mine at school, off to a village 25 kilometres away and shot them there. Later, a Falangist who witnessed the execution told me that before being executed, the wife was raped by all the Moroccan soldiers who made up the execution squad…Five wounded carabineros were dragged from their hospital beds. The Moors seized them by their arms and legs and threw them into the back of a lorry…When they got them out to the highway, there was no way that the wounded could stand up to be shot, so the Moors bayoneted them.’
>>
File: PAT_B-H.png (596KB, 766x513px) Image search: [Google]
PAT_B-H.png
596KB, 766x513px
>Tfw "Scatalan is based" meme just died in my head

I don't know how to feel about this.
>>
>>71377647
I give a shit about Catalonia. Give them independence. If they come back, it was meant to be. If they don't, it wasn't. If you love something. Set it free
>>
>>71376983
Fuck off you goddamn fool.
Nothing worse than a slightly educated cunt who thinks he understands shit about the world.
You're an overly opinionated cunt who has been raised in a fucking bubble.
>>
who cares about catalonia, it's literally alost 1000km from where I live. fuck them :)
>>
>>71378036
Not the anon, but fuck you and the anon you were replying to. Stupid cunts
>>
>>71378035
I care about Catalonia but I can't stand this project.I will just visit it from time to time and get a huge depression every time that I pay a visit to my father
>>
and people here called canada cucked.
>>
>>71376558
Sick fucks, even worse than Germans.
>>
>>71378355
rude
>>
File: soros-big.jpg (41KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
soros-big.jpg
41KB, 960x540px
Gee I wonder who's behind this.
>>
File: map-cucks-of-europe.png (269KB, 1044x838px) Image search: [Google]
map-cucks-of-europe.png
269KB, 1044x838px
Time to edit this map
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.