[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Emirati >get POO'D

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Pooed.png (13KB, 292x316px) Image search: [Google]
Pooed.png
13KB, 292x316px
>be Emirati
>get POO'D
>>
>>71352795
That's what happens when you are a lazy piece of shit and depend on foreigners for every little thing.
>>
Yeah, but they important Indians and Bangladeshis and then they confiscate their passports and throws it away.
>>
>>71353771
This, they treat them like second-class citizens. Even Pakis get put in the same bracket as them, they don't care about mudslimes if they're not Arab.
>>
>>71353929
>second-class citizens
They are treated like slaves. They imported them to work and have no rights, while Emiratis don't work and live in opulence because of black gold.
>>
>>71353929
Depends on their experiance and qualification, my dad has 25 years of experiance in pakistan army's engineering corps and got some project maneger job, he was treated really well, we're living the dream their baby
>>
>>71354235
They are still treated like shit compared to "Arabs". These guys have some of the worst human rights violations in the world, even high level personnel are treated with disdain
>>
>>71354325
True, might not be treated as well as arabs, but I wouldn't go as far as saying slaves. People there have quite the respect for army
>>
>>71354444
If you take someone's passport so that they can never leave the country and are forced to work for you, that's pretty close to slavery. Obviously there are a few exceptions, but it still applies to the majority of poos/pakis that work there.
>>
>>71354444
And I have quads to back me up
>>
>>71352795
Indians are taking over the mid east ugh.
I went to several gulf countries and they're fkking everywhere. Heck and most cant even speak arabic nor even hella english properly ugh and are dumb af too.
And their even spreading here too I'm starting to see them everywhere. They are just too much in this world
>>
>>71354698
Are there any pakis in egypt? If so then how do they treat them there
>>
>>71353771
>>71353929
>>71354042
Does Pajeetistan even do anything about it or do they not care that a nearby country enslaves their citizens?
>>
>>71354799
Sadly not as much as indians. not even 1% as much lol......i haven't been to Pakistan before, but there are pakistanis that i came in contact with here, and oh my god, they're so sweet and lovely, and very very kind.

they have that lovely smiling face, whenever i see them, i just have to smile in their faces :-)

i love you guys so much, and actually will be proud to visit your country inshaa Allah :-)
I really want to visit that country.. I already feel connected! It seems pretty unique and diverse!
>>
>>71354509

That's saudi and Qatar you're thinking of mate, in the UAE they're not allowed to do that
>>
>>71356157
There have been numerous cases of Emirati employers withholding the passports of labourers who are either illiterate or cannot afford legal representation, although it's not nearly as widespread as it is in other Gulf countries.
>>
>>71356157
It's not as bad, but it happens all over Arabia. Even in Oman you have a lot of cases of migrant workers being treated like slaves, and it's the nicest country in Arabia.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.