[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix Ontario?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ontario_version_3_trans_canada.png (486KB, 2912x2826px) Image search: [Google]
ontario_version_3_trans_canada.png
486KB, 2912x2826px
How do we fix Ontario?
>>
Nuke the poojeet, paki, somali, nigger, mudslime and leftist infested Toronto.

Wynne has destroyed Ontario.
>>
>>71345817
>Albany

sounds like the worst place in there
>>
>>71345817
Cut off funds to northern Ontario and watch how quickly they scramble to redraw that map.
>>
>>71346158
>Southern Ontario

Wow, it's almost as though having more people results in more tax dollars. How surprising!

But really, Northern Ontario would be in the same state we're in now. The provincial government doesn't give a damn about anybody outside of Toronto and the GTA. The worst part is that we're forced to go along with legislation drawn up by politicians living in Toronto who only come here for press conferences.

Toronto has destroyed our mining and manufacturing industries. They've gutted our rail network. They've neglected our transit and infrastructure. And don't get me started on the smoking, drinking, and gambling laws...Northern Ontario is a land of vice, and it's ridiculous that we have to follow the same restrictions as Southern yuppies and immigrants.

I don't get the argument that Toronto does oh so much for the North. They don't. There's more money there, sure, but it's also the largest city in the country, so of course it's economy is going to be larger. Where would the GTA be without the North's minerals, lumber, and national highway? Or the South's farming?
>>
>>71346709
The GTA is part of southern Ontario you toothless hick. If it's north vs. south, not only are you poor but you starve to death as well if we ever cut off your mudraker ass.
>>
File: kenora.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
kenora.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>71346121
Albany (currently Kenora District) only has 58 000 people, but an area of 407 213 square kilometres (slightly smaller than Sweden). The average temperature is -21°C in Winter, and +19°C in Summer. Their median household income is ~$30 000.

The largest city is Kenora (pic related), with a population of 15 000.

It would be a nice province to live in if you like poverty and vast, unchecked wilderness. Otherwise, yes, it would be pretty terrible.
>>
>>71346955
Nice rebuttal, Pajeet.
>>
It's fine the way it is
>>
>>71347800
I agree.
>>
>>71345817
toronto needs to be smaller, ontario needs to absorb kawartha, realistically we can't annex any part of wisconsin or michigan so remove all of that, merge ishpatina and albany and call it north ontario or something
>>
>>71346070
>Wynne has destroyed Ontario

How much do you want to bet she'll be reelected, though.
>>
>>71350294
everyone hates her but the Tories are EXPERTS at picking utterly terrible candidates.
>>
>>71350294
Stop nominating terrible pc candidates and stop dismissing the ndp out pf hand.
>>71350317
Seriously the last pc candidate basically said his unemployment plan was to try to double unemployment within his first week in office and then let the market fix it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.