[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Exchange studying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: erasmus-logo.png (28KB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
erasmus-logo.png
28KB, 371x209px
I want to go and study a semester as an exchange student and these countries are my possibilities:

Austria
Cyprus
Italy
Malta
Portugal
Spain
Switzerland

Any anons from these countries? How is higher education and what are some good universities you would recommend someone studying Robotics should look in to?
Also how is it being student in your country like school, price and sparetime wise?
>>
croatia is the best choice
>>
sweden is the best choice
>>
>>71337983
Come to Italy and taste the authentic italian sausage
>>
>caring about the quality of the offered education

Just go to Spain and enjoy the weather and the women
>>
Go to Switzerland.
There is absolutely no country in Europe with more MGTOW omega males.

Even if you run around in anime shirts you'll drown in pussy of swiss, austrian and german exchange students.

Swiss men only exist on TV.
>>
>>71338304
deez

>>71338271

If you want to end up feeling disappointed, listen to this guy
>>
>>71338304
This wins hats down. There's no contest here.
>>
>>71337983

Go to Malta. Nobody goes to Malta, so that's something special and you could say 'eh, I've been to Malta!'

Or go to Switzerland and litter the streets, disrespect the city ordinances about dressing codes on sundays and etc. But since you're an scandicuck, you'll probably abide by the rules of the swiss borg collective autism. So just go to Malta.
>>
>>71337983
If you come to Spain, life will be cheap for you, but don't expect quality from universities, bilingual teacher's level is really poor, at least at my faculty. Anyway you'll have a good time. City?

>>71338271
>The women
Other Erasmus students you mean, they're the most likely for him to get
>>
>>71338810
These are the Spanish universities:
Universidad de Deusto, Faculty of Engineering
Universidad de la Coruña
Universidad de Malaga, Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería Industrial
Universidad de Navarra, TECNUN School of Engineering
Universidad de Politecnica de Madrid, Facultad de InformaƟca
Universidad de Vigo
Universidad de Zaragoza
Universidad del Pais Vasco, University College of Engineering of Vitoria
Universidad del Pais Vasco, Faculty of Engineering
Universidad Miguel Hernandez De Elche
Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (UPC), ETSEIB - School of Engineering

Which ones would you go to as a Robotics student?
>>
>>71338810
spanish girls are harder to get than i expected
>>
If you go to Spain, people will think you only wanted to have fun.
If you go to Switzerland, people will think you wanted to learn something.
>>
>>71338977

Politécnica (either one) or Univ. del Pais Vasco Faculty of Engineering.
>>
don't come to Italy, Erasmus students in my faculty do nothing but complain about shit, it's annoying.
>>
>>71338995
Welcome to reality
>>
>>71339128
None does Erasmus to actually learn something
>>
>>71343169
Those at my university do, otherwise they wouldn't go to fucking Germany lol
>>
Technical University of Vienna ia pretty good, but ETH in Switzerland is a whole other level, they get literally billions of funds. If you have a chance to go there you should absolutely do it.
>>
>>71343241
I went to TUM
was fun, learned pretty much nothing but passed all the courses I took
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.