[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl in Canada claims that I got her pregnant. I guess it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: jCKF5Cp[1].png (8KB, 450x401px) Image search: [Google]
jCKF5Cp[1].png
8KB, 450x401px
A girl in Canada claims that I got her pregnant. I guess it's possible. I have been asked to appear at the provincial court in Penticton next month. I probably need to hire a solicitor. I might just be a dad...
>>
>>71334086
Well you got farther in life in terms of biology than half of 4chan.

I suppose you might want to do a paternity test. You aren't in France, so they can't charge you with any "crimes".
>>
>>71334086
Just dont go: they have no jurisdiction over you? What are they going to do? Invade the United States? Just ghost her and move to a new state with a false name.
>>
>>71334192
They actually kind of do. The US and Canada have extensive treaties when it comes to child-support, custody, and "family law." A Canadian court can garnish your American wages over a child-support issue without much trouble.
>>
>Giving them your phone number
>>
Kys dumb frog poster
>>
>>71334372
wow
http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/fl-df/enforce-execution/usa-eu.html

don't go
don't ever come to canada again
go off the grid for a while, it should blow over
>>
They can lock you up for not paying child support in the US right? So you better pay or go to a country that doesn't care about sich things.
>>
>>71334153
If it happened in France, and I had a reason to doubt I'm the father, I'll go to the court, confront her, tell the court I want to do a paternity test and they'll enforce the test. She can't refuse.
If if was a foreign girl, she'd have to go to court in France and make them order a paternity test, and I can refuse to do it.
>>
Glorious exported American sperm finally impregnates someone
>>
>>71334086
Congratuations, anon!
>>
>>71334086
you should leaf the country
>>
>>71334603
Know your limitations German
>>
>>71334524
Aren't paternity tests illegal in France?
>>
>>71334086
Just claim you're a gay muslim. Trudeau will personally defend you.
>>
>>71334766
You go to court, tell them you want a paternity test. They enforce the test and everything is monitored from the moment they take the samples to the result. The samples cannot be tampered with, the result is 100% legal.

You or the mother order a test on internet or in a clinic abroad. It's not monitored, you can't be sure the samples haven't been tampered with. The result is not legal in France.

What if she swapped his sample with the real father? In Canada, he'll be recognised as the father. Not in France.
>>
>>71334086
>Penticton
Gross.
You should definitely hire a lawyer unless you're too poor.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.