[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do Japanese people think of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: rin-dakimakura2.jpg (54KB, 303x391px) Image search: [Google]
rin-dakimakura2.jpg
54KB, 303x391px
It's not socially accepted, right? It's just an underground sub culture for socially retarded people and pedos, is it not?

http://www.strawpoll.me/12363154
>>
She's more socially accepted than most of us

So we feed off her magnetism
>>
>>71333721
Nice Sudan proxy, troll.
>>
>>71333744
t. newfag
>>
>>71333698
Girls hate otaku.
>>
>>71333796
Of course they do, since girls hates everything that is without status and/or not socially accepted.

But speaking of the Japanese society as a whole, is OP image accepted or very controversial?
>>
>>71333744
Someone ban this fag

Coming to an anime imageboard to complain about anime AND me? Utterly shameless
>>
>>71333861
I thought you were leaving
>>
>>71333879
I am, but I wanna get a nice whiff of 4chan before leaving permanently
>>
>>71333861
This thread is not even for you, you miserable little faggot.

I asked japanese people, not shit skins.
>>
>>71333933
Hate to break it to you, but on /int/, Maltese people are considered shitskins as well
>>
>>71333886
you're most likely to comeback, friend
>>
>>71333957
LOL, no. People think Maltese are arabs, but we're not. Never been. The knights of St John pushed back the muslims in 1545. If we had not won that battle, Malta would've been islamic today and most probably not a part of Europe.
>>
>>71334001
So you're Christianized Arabs?

>>71333990
I'll try not to
>>
>>71334001
I want to drink you
>>
>>71334017
I hate John Oliver so much. I've been looking at a lot of sudan pictures, looks tough out there mate.
>>
>>71333698
Japs have no ass fetish. discussing about butt is a minor matter
>>
>>71333886
Wait why are you leaving?
Are you going to the uk?
>>
>>71334085
No I am just going to work from now on
>>
>>71334094
Enjoy eternal boredom
>>
>>71334074
I understand that, but if you showed the OP butt to Japanese people, what would the majority think of it?

Firm or flabby?
>>
>>71333827
>is OP image accepted or very controversial?
first of all, people don't give a fuck about drawings drawn by an unknown
>>
>>71334141
dunno. it's up to persons
>>
>>71334210
Why can't Japs answer simple questions like these?

Let's try:

What is YOUR impression of her ass? Firm and thight or squishy and flabby?
>>
>>71334296
You're asking someone to comment on the topology of a 2 dimensional ass, and you have the gall to call it a simple question?
>>
>>71334314
It is. A child could answer this question, because you just need to look at her ass briefly to get an impression of it.
>>
>>71334357
I think the anterior thigh/hip fat is pushing it back, not mention her leg extension (and thus gluteal contraction) accentuating its curvature

Diagnosis: small ass even by japanese standards
>>
>>71334296
you asked me what the majority of the Japs thought of that loli girl pic, right? so I didn't bother to show a certain answer. besides, I don't think it's significant for us to agree on how lewd such unrealistic images are
>>
>>71334387
That's actually a good analysis. Small yes, but is it tight or flabby?

>>71334543
So if it's so unimportant, then why do the mangaka put in such effort to make her butt look in a certain way?
>>
>>71334643
Depends really, consistency and size are not proportionate

With enough gluteal contractions you could get two 8-balls, but her? Shamelessly flabby and looking behind her sympathetically to avoid our condemning looks
>>
>>71334671
>consistency and size are not proportionate
Fully agree

>With enough gluteal contractions you could get two 8-balls
English, please

>Shamelessly flabby
You see? That's how easy you got an impression of her ass. How long did it take you? Two seconds? Three?
>>
>>71334758
>How long did it take you? Two seconds? Three?
It took 10 minutes for the tumbnail to load
>>
>>71334794
Oh yeah, I forgot you live in Sudan with Sudanese internet. :^)
>>
>>71334959
Send electronic aid in the form of 32GB Flash drives filled with piracy
>>
>>71334671
>Shamelessly flabby
Wait, I read this wrong the first time. Do you really think she has a flabby ass?

What's wrong with you?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.