[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: AeeIqvS.jpg (56KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
AeeIqvS.jpg
56KB, 500x461px
cucks
>>
>>71324014
I still don't get the fuss over Russia and Trump.

Last I heard the intelligence agencies were claiming shit without really revealing any proof, and seeing as they have been used as political pawns in the past I take what they say with a grain of salt.

I guess I'm asking if any real proof has been released yet tying Russia to the supposed hacks, or if it's just the same old bullshit partisan politics that they both pull to distract the common idiot from real issues.
>>
>>71324120
It's a manufactured fuss created by Israel. If the USA is closely allied with Russia to destroy ISIS, everything Israel has been trying to do in the middle east would be ruined
>>
File: 4db.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
4db.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>71324120
Hmm, I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
When's he going to release his tax returns?
>>
File: Literally Talks Like a Dictator.png (708KB, 922x842px) Image search: [Google]
Literally Talks Like a Dictator.png
708KB, 922x842px
>TFW your President is trying really hard to sound like a dictator.
>>
>>71324200
>Believe what everyone else does or you're a Russian spy!
No thanks McCarthy.
>>
>>71324274
>Believe what I say (because surely an autistic NEET such as myself is more credible than multiple intelligence agencies) or you're a libtard cuck!
No thanks Cleetus.
>>
>>71324348
Bruh I said that I take what they say with a grain of salt because of their history.

Also I'm a liberal. Just not one who mindlessly buys whatever is being sold at the time.
>>
File: 1485691327654.jpg (42KB, 487x693px) Image search: [Google]
1485691327654.jpg
42KB, 487x693px
>>71324274
> I don't have to believe veteran news sources
> People who leak information should be executed for treason
> The President doesn't HAVE to release any proofs of anything
> Republicans should only investigate Democrats
really joggin my noggin
>>
>>71324445
Veteran news sources have started to decay as we have returned to an age of yellow journalism due to their income coming mainly from advertisements, and viewership count.

People who leak information are heroes in my book.

The president SHOULD release proof of shit, and I'm unhappy about him doing so.

Parties shouldn't even exist desu senpai

But please, keep straw manning my ass.
>>
>>71324120
https://www.c-span.org/video/?421334-1/senior-intelligence-officials-testify-russia-hacking-activities

The director of american national intelligence gives a testification at 19:00 confirming that russians did interfere with your elections. Alongside him are the heads of CIA, NSA and FBI. The report he is talking about is classified, so you'll have to decide yourself if you believe your own intelligence services or kremlin.
>>
>>71324701
>believe your own intelligence services or kremlin
Well on principle I distrust both of them, so I'm not too sure. Probably going to remain as it is until some sort of solid proof comes up.
Still sad to see it being pushed as the one major attack on Trump when there are so many more tangible things to go after him on.
>>
>>71324865
https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Here's the declassified and abbreviated version.

I guess you'll just have to wait 25 years for the original report to be declassified to get your "tangible things".
>>
>>71324232
but he is literally right
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.