[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Foreigners have said Britain has an alcoholic culture, if you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1484719924760.jpg (383KB, 468x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484719924760.jpg
383KB, 468x1080px
Foreigners have said Britain has an alcoholic culture, if you have lived in Britain do you agree?
>>
File: 1445102067561.jpg (64KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1445102067561.jpg
64KB, 720x960px
I want answers
>>
Northern European drinking culture is pathetic, cancerous, and disgraceful. They get shitfaced, throw up everywhere, act like animals and get arrested for assaulting people and generally being public nuisances, and then they accuse other people who know how to drink in moderation of having "low tolerance" for alcohol.

They act exactly like Native Americans do, except everyone "knows" that Native Americans are genetically predisposed to not being able to alcohol, while also "knowing" that Northern Europeans (who act exaclty the same) are genetically predisposed to being able to tolerate alcohol.

tl;dr palefaces are scum
>>
File: 1483720109916.jpg (279KB, 1200x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1483720109916.jpg
279KB, 1200x1440px
>>71316254
Don't know why you're talking about northern Europeans this thread is about Britain
>>
File: 1484423732600.jpg (64KB, 780x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1484423732600.jpg
64KB, 780x1040px
bump
>>
>>71315798
where are you from
yes it's an alcoholic culture
t. actual recovered alcoholic
>>
>>71317385
How long?
Been sober for about a year and a third here, no desire to start drinking again.
>>
I've been to the UK, it's all true, they drunk a fuckton.
They also do it all the bloody time.
>>
>>71317466
nearly a year and same, although i still get testing moments very occasionally. (I love beer.)
>>
I don't know, a friend went over there and he outdrank everyone.
>>
>>71316254
tl;dr go drink some listerine
>>
>>71317561
If I get an urge to drink it's because I feel sad or lonely and don't want to deal with it. Alcoholism runs in my family (fucking poles) so it's best to stay away.

For some reason I've spent a lot of time and money towards making my own alcohol (got fun). I have no idea what I'll do with it because it's illegal to sell it. Maybe give it away or something? I guess homeless people would like free alcohol, though that seems like making tyke world a worse place.
>>
>>71317889
Polish scum
>>
I have been to Britain and I liked the drinking culture, getting absolutely hammered in the pub and going to the Pakis for kebab

I even fucked a fat girl with a horrible accent
>>
>>71315798
Absolutely yes.
I go to uni in Yorkshire and it's absolutely shameful. Pre-drinking WKD, Cool Shotz, Strongbow Dark Fruit etc, shit that actually feels like drinking cancer, only to go outside without a coat on in the freezing rain to wait in line for 30 mins to pay 3 quid to get into an overcrowded club that plays the same Mr Brightside, Bet You Look Good on the Dance Floor, etc as every other club in town. And once you're in the club you can't even dance because there's way too many people, the walls drip with sweat, and in every corner there's either a) a drunk girl fallen down b) some trashy kids snogging or c) a puddle of vomit. Want to get high? Good luck, it's dry paranoia skunk some mixed kid brought in from London mixed 1 to 10 parts tobacco in a poorly rolled joint.

My nights out have slowly gravitated towards chilled bar evenings and dormroom parties with other international students and it's way more tolerable.

t. Czech cunt
granted I am used to the best lager in the world, cheap high quality weed, and free entry in clubs so whatever
>>
>>71315798
what's wrong with her?
she looks a bit like a ghoul, she can't be healthy.
>>
the drinking culture in Britain and Ireland is really bad, and most youths don't realize that the rest of the world don't get shitfaced on a regular basis to the extent they do
>>
File: 24627238.jpg (324KB, 1260x1260px) Image search: [Google]
24627238.jpg
324KB, 1260x1260px
>>71320622
yes we do, stop crying so much you little bit
>>
>>71320731
>little bit
little bitch*
>>
>>71315798
Seems about the norm.
>>
>>71320622
Asian countries that have non-muslim majorities also have huge drinking cultures.
>>
>>71321957
Even the trashiest of Prague trash isn't this bad, and I don't even consider myself that patrician in terms of nightlife. It really is just that bad here.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.