[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/isr/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
Posting on shabbos like a good got edition
>>
>>71310452
Rip this general
What happened to it? Come to mena pls
>>
>>71310515

Pls don't shot me
I swear I like Miri awad
>>
File: 5761c3d29964c.image.jpg (98KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
5761c3d29964c.image.jpg
98KB, 1200x801px
>>71310452
Whast /isr/ thinks of Lipa Schmeltzer? He calls himself Hasidic Lady Gaga
>>
>>71310771

Isn't that the guy from the fiveish videos?
>>
>>71310988
>fiveish
Could you explain what that word means?
BTW he has unordinary style of music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L993eT_Ycjk
>>
Yep, he's the guy. Fiveish is actually pretty glorious stuff.

https://youtu.be/_Guyye5kEIk
>>
>>71311264
Oh, so /isr/ knows Lipa :^)
Very nice.
>>
>>71311264
Mizrach, Mizrach – Maarav, Maarav
Lemalah, Lematah – Lemalah, Lematah
Durem, Durem – Tzufen, Tzufen
Lemalah, Lematah – Lemalah, Lematah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d4RuXauXP8

:^) Firstly sounded it weird for me but now I'm finding it catchy
>>
I went to israel and it's literally r eddit: the country. Everyone thinks they're a special snowflake. Would not recommend.
>>
>>71310452
I used to be a dedicated /pol/ack but I found out I have jew ancestry. I don't know what to do with life anymore.
>>
>>71311597

Law of return applies. Come to Israel, your true homeland.
>>
Any Israeli anons here that served in צהל? I have questions
>>
>>71313718

Shabat shalom fella, I think most Israelis who post here are mid/post-army. I'm post army (released 2012).

>>71311504

We're all special snowflakes, even you Clive.
>>
>>71314629
Shabbat shalom achi. Can I ask you the questions then?

When you first enter the army and they do the medical tests, what sort of things could disqualify you? If you have scars or previous surgeries, could that 'disqualify' you from service?

Can you even be outright disqualified from the army? Or do they need everyone that they can get?
>>
>>71314868

You'd have to be in a pretty bad way for the army not to take you as a male. You do have checkups done before the army and your medical history is reviewed, I'd imagine that unless you have something pretty bad going on the worst that could happen is a lowering of your physical "profil" (or profile, which is kind of like a score you get for your physical condition). It's very common for the profil to be lowered (mine was lowered due to flatfoot, for instance).

Profil lowering can rule you out of some roles in the army, but it's normally not too limiting unless it would justifiably limit you from performing the job properly (i.e be in a combat division where you need to carry 100% of your body weight in equipment when you have a back problem).
>>
>>71315265
This is very informative, thank you.

I'll probably be going on a kibbutz ulpan soonish so I was wondering whether or not I'd be able to join the army afterwards. I don't want to be rejected because of minor things
>>
>>71315710

Glad I could help.

Kibbutzim can be great. My family is originally kibbutznik. One of my favourite places. I'm sure you'll have a good time.
>>
>>71314629
>Clive
I'm a jew, I just don't like israelis
>>
>>71316076

Oh nobody told you? If you don't like Israel then you're not Jewish.

Back to the guardian's comments section with you, goyperson.
>>
>>71316242
yeah right
half your country are sephardi mouthbreathers
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.