[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OMG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Captura.png (170KB, 486x515px) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
170KB, 486x515px
OMG
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

time to change the flag chile
>>
>>71307447
el tejANO seniores
>>
>>71307447
Good for you. Emojis are cancer. Truly you are the most powerful state in the union
>>
chile-texas war when
>>
>House Concurrent Resolution 75, "urging Texans not to use the flag emoji of the Republic of Chile when referring to the Texas flag," was introduced by Republican State Representative Tom Oliverson from Cypress on Thursday.

Europeans unironically think this shithole is the best US state
>>
Lel
>>
>>71307553

we don't, we only say it if it really really really annoys someone.
>>
>the polluted village of Texan education
>>
>>71307553
When did anybody say that outside of /int/ and /pol/? People generally steriotype Texas as a redneck shithole. Though I did visit once with my family and it was pretty nice.
>>
>>71307553
I always think of New York and California.
>>
People always go on about how free texas is from government authority, but now they want to police peoples usage of emojis.
>>
>>71307521
never, texas best state
>>
>>71307553
but that's based as fuck, it's nice to see US states have pride in themselves, the US would be a fascinating cultural mosaic instead of largely homogenised sameness if more were like them.

Also you're probably from some "blue with a seal" flag state and just jealous.
>>
>>71307868
>"blue with a seal" flag
Friendly reminder that if this applies to your state you will never be noteworthy
>>
>>71307447
First they ban the texas spongebob episode now this
>>
>>71307669
Texas is the fastest growing state in the nation so obviously some people like it
>>
>>71307447
WTF IS CHILE TEXAS
>>
File: 8b2.jpg (47KB, 680x433px) Image search: [Google]
8b2.jpg
47KB, 680x433px
>>71307553
The best state obviously is Wyoming :^)
>>
Fucking hell USA
Have you ever thought about educating your people?
>>
Chile designed its flag before Texans designed theirs. Why are Texans such Chileboos?
>>
>>71307553
Its the most american of them all. If you go to that hellhole, why not go all the way?
>>
File: 1388541962136.png (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1388541962136.png
6KB, 300x300px
This is why we gave you Tejas, they were to dumb to be part of Mexico

>be Tejano
>to dumb to be part of Mexico
>>
>>71307447
which flag is the oldest?
>>
>>71307447
>>71307553
What the fuck, legislating emoji usage?
This is somewhat confusing.
>>
>>71316826
>Anglo-Americans settlers refuse to assimilate to Mexican culture and outbreed the Mexicans in Texas causing them to form new identity independent from Mexico
>somehow this was voluntary on the Mexicans' part
Whatever, Mexicans are reclaiming Texas anyway using the same exact method.
>>
Fucking Texas
>>
>>71307447
> A non-country posting on /int/
>>
THIS JUST IN

THE UNITED STATES DECLARES WAR ON CHILE TO WIPE ALL TRACES OF IT SO AS TO STOP TEXANS FROM BEING CONFUSED ABOUT THEIR OWN FLAGS
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.