[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: -.png (249KB, 480x356px) Image search: [Google]
-.png
249KB, 480x356px
Any Jamaicans here? I have a couple questions..

>Are you racist?
>Are you black or white?
>Do you like or hate chinese immigrants?
>Do you have non-black jamaican friends? do they talk the same as you?
>Do you like or hate black Americans?
>What do you think about Islam?
>What do you think about #blacklivesmatter?
>Will you share your weed with me?
>>
>>71281923
>that feel when those girls are literally twin sisters
>>
ayo mon you come get da voodoo
>>
>>71282190
One on the right is a lot better looking. There's just something odd about the face structure of the ginger one
>>
File: Jamaica_632x345.jpg (102KB, 632x345px) Image search: [Google]
Jamaica_632x345.jpg
102KB, 632x345px
>>71281923
I got home from Jamaica a few hours ago, so just pretend I'm still posting under a Jamaican flag.

>Yes.
>Black.
>Like, put view as noticeably inferior.
>No. Everyone who lives in my parish and all adjacent ones are black. Or tourists, but they're scum.
>They are tourists but they tip better than most.
>Never met a muslim. Hear they got a mosque in Kingston, but I've never been there.
>It's an accurate statement. I don't use twitters.
>$1500 Jamaican. I'll share a toke if you feel like buying after.
>>
>>71282190
The one on the right is hotter.
>>
>>71281923
Every Jamaican I know hates Bahamians
>>
>>71282190
i choose left
>>
Their accent is great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEshr6Ttl6s

I think it's called patios?
>>
>>71283172
It's a weird like/dislike relationship desu (at least from what I can see). Personally I don't have any problems with em (or anyone based solely on nationality). Alot of bahamians (in my experience) love jamaica(ns), others think that they're ok, will work with, fuck and have relationships with them, but when feeling petty or pissed at em, they'll try to use their nationality as a diss, then you have those that just flat out don't like em and view them a tier above haitians.
>>
>>71282404
>got home
>swedish flag
>>
File: yoghurt-greken-far-ratt.jpg (59KB, 914x383px) Image search: [Google]
yoghurt-greken-far-ratt.jpg
59KB, 914x383px
>>71285081
Yeah, I 've been in Jamaica for a week. It fucking sucked!, jesis christ what a shitty county! Nothing like Sweden. The people were entrusive, disrepectful and poor as shit. They took every opportunity to take money from tourists. This is the last time I ever travel that far near the equator. The heat was completely fucking unbearble,
>>
>>71281923
>>Are you racist?
don't give a shit
>>Are you black or white?
black ofc
>>Do you like or hate chinese immigrants?
don't give a shit
>>Do you have non-black jamaican friends? do they talk the same as you?
yes and no obviously
>>Do you like or hate black Americans?
don't give a shit
>>What do you think about Islam?
don't give a shit
>>What do you think about #blacklivesmatter?
don't give a shit
>>Will you share your weed with me?
only if you're cool

Got many jamaican friends, this is how they'd answer.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.